It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon + Global Hawk = 911 attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Found at Pentagon. Manufacturer states it isn't one of their APC units without a doubt. But the OS says it is.

Who do I believe?

Care to show us the quote by Rolls Royce that it is not part of their engine? No, just another truther lie

[edit on 7/2/10 by dereks]

link   
reply to post by dereks

The only way you can support your OS, is you “will have to make up lies,” because the whole story was built on lies.

As was done with those pictures during the Moussaoui Trial , they were exhibits and not questioned by the defence!

Like this lie for instance, do you have a copy of the Moussaoui Trial court transcripts that shows the defense did not questions the exhibits, or the handling chain of evidence proper protocols. Why don’t you present that tid bit for us since you have it at your disposal?

link   
"Presence of a missile does not prove Pentagon or DOD involvement."

Yeah, it only proves the Government told a little white lie about a Boeing 757 impacting the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I found it and so can you by doing your own research. I stated in another thread I was finished doing you OS types research for you. And I meant that!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If the SAME type aircraft hit the WTC towers and the heat melted the steel in those buildings then how did the Pentagon not suffer the same degree of damage and then they managed to pulled out DNA to boot?

If everything was "vaporized" as the official fairy tale goes then how did any survive, after all when things vaporize they go away.

That is because they were able to attack the fire directly at the Pentagon.

What is your theory?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Above is the outline of what looks very much like the aft section of a Global Hawk.

Looks nothing like it!

You of course the 757 sized damage done to the exterior wall, the 757 engines found inside the pentagon, the 757 wheels, the 757 undercarriage etc. Also all the body parts identified from flight 77

I've never seen evidence of any that you just listed......could you post it? or is it made up...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
I've never seen evidence of any that you just listed......could you post it?

How about reading this and other 911 threads, it has been posted many times here before

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Truther lie 1, itcould fit. Here truthers have no mixed up the measurements on a 757

Wrong, It was proven a 757 could not fit in the tiny, itsy, bitsy, hole.

Truther lie 2, it was a a RB 211 engine from flight 77

Wrong, It was proven it was not.

Truther lie 3, pictures have been posted here many times of 757 wheels and undercarriage, yet some people refuse to look at them as they know it destroys their silly conspiracy theory!

All lies, nothing but lies, there has never been any photos of any undercarriage of any Boeing 757 photograph, anywhere at the pentagon.

BTW, Truthers are NOT lairs; we support the evidences we do not have to make up lies. It is you OS believers, who have been caught lying repeatedly because you all cannot admit you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

Respectfully I do not have a theory on that firefighting aspect. Thats not the thread topic. I cited that because it's relevant to the question I asked.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I cited that because it's relevant to the question I asked.

What question did you ask?

This appears to me to be an opinion topic and I have not seen many questions answered here.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

John W. Brown from Rolls Royce said, “It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I’m familiar with, and certainly not the AE3007H made here in Indy.”

Speaking on the APC in the FEMA photos.

Capt. Roger Burdette (USAF) from Arnold AFB, Tenn., said: “After considering your request, I’ve decided that it’s not in our best interest here at Arnold to speculate about this unidentified part. My main concern is that if, as you suggested, two Global Hawks were missing, the Air Force would officially investigate the disappearances.”

Speaking on the APC in the FEMA photos and the possibility of 2 GH's missing.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

John W. Brown from Rolls Royce said, “It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I’m familiar with, and certainly not the AE3007H made here in Indy.”

That's because:

"The article describes John Brown as a spokesman for Rolls-Royce in Indianapolis, Indiana. This location is home to the Allison Engine factory that builds the AE3007H turbofan used aboard the Global Hawk. Brown's quote regarding the mystery wreckage states that, "It is not a part from any Rolls Royce engine that I'm familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy." Furthermore, the article correctly notes that the RB211 is not built in Indianapolis but at the Rolls-Royce plant in Derby, England. Since Brown is a spokesman for Allison Engines, which was an independent company that only became a subsidary of Rolls-Royce in 1995, it stands to reason that an engine built in the United Kingdom would be one he's not "familiar with." The article even goes on to point out that Brown could not identify specific parts from one engine or another since he is not an engineer or assembly line technician who would be familiar with the internal components of turbine engines. "

From aerospaceweb, but I am sure the Truthers will discount that since it does not support any of their theories.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I'm answering questions right now. And as stated in the thread in post #1 its my opinion as to what happened at the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

My point exactly, so whats that part doing at the Pentagon if it belongs on a Global Hawk?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

My point exactly, so whats that part doing at the Pentagon if it belongs on a Global Hawk?

Go back and read my quote. He (John Brown) clearly id's that it is not from a Global Hawk.

Check out aerospaceweb, perhaps they can help you with more and better information than I can provide.

BLUF, there was no Global Hawk hit at the Pentagon and the engine components recovered were id'd as part of an RB211.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Follow along now....The part he was talking about is not from the plane per the OS...apc unit on a commercial airliner = OS lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Mystery engine found at Pentagon above. Manufacturer says it isn't theirs.

Global Hawk engine w/blades shown.

Size of 757 engine.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Follow along now....The part he was talking about is not from the plane per the OS...apc unit on a commercial airliner = OS lie.

Can you point me to the picture of the part you are talking about? We may be talking about two different parts. Just show me the picture of the part from the Global Hawk and I will drop this.

BTW, what is an APC unit on an aircraft?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

ID'd as an RB-211 for a commercial airliner uh?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Mystery engine found at Pentagon above. Manufacturer says it isn't theirs.

Are you hinging that statement on the quote from Brown?

Where is the quote from someone who is qualified to make that kind of statement from Rolls Royce. The only quote you posted was from someone who could only identify that it wasn't made at his factory (which is where the GH engines were produced).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join