It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream can change everything :)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedacoit

Thank you for reading! That is indeed a scary thought many of us share. To forget or be forgotten. In my opinion , as long as you have them deep within your heart you will always know where they are
Just search and your memories will come back! Sadly i believe we will all be forgotten sooner or later, what matters is what we do before that happens

reply to post by Marduc

Thank you for taking your time to read
! It is something many people feel recently and if it will sadly occur, enjoy the most of what you have until then! I don't think anyone can be 100 percent ready for anything, and even if we stand a chance how can you prepare better than experiencing and learning about yourself , nature and Earth

reply to post by Novise

Thank you for participating in this thread!
. You know.. it makes me smile seeing someone like the person in question trying to go against anyone with a positive opinion about this thread just because we do not share the same views. I respect his opinion though and i hope he will learn to respect other's. His posts confuse me to be honest haha.

reply to post by m khan

No no no! Thank YOU for taking the time to read it!

reply to post by RobertPaulsim

I am still young and still hungry for more information , if you wish to share more i would gladly listen ! But like you said that was just my perception over this incident , it was just what me realize some things. I may be wrong , who knows! I hope i will find out eventually. I will always look for "truth" and i hope this was just a small step or it has it's role in my development.And i always like to look for information even in the "extraordinary" area.Thank you for sharing your opinion!

reply to post by Jussi

To be absolutely honest i still have not completely understood what my dream represented, where was i , how come time did not matter , how could i think within a dream and why. I am calling it a dream for the lack of better wording because i sincerely do not know what to call it. It might have been just my imagination , or just a silly dream..or maybe something more. I hope i will find out sooner or later! I will not give up and shall not rest until my questions shall be answered! Thank you for reading and if you had any similar experiences and theories about it i would be glad to listen!

reply to post by Wanderer72

Thank you for passing by! Your post reminds me of something i have noticed. After dreaming of death or something related , you do pose questions regarding what is after life. It is good to want to know more and i encourage to do your own research and choose the conclusion it fits you the best! However! do not make an obsession out of it because you will let death live your life for you instead of living it yourself

reply to post by LilBeliever15

You trollinnnnn? haha. But yea putting the joke aside , i will gladly find someone to help you learn spanish if that will make you feel better

reply to post by Geoffrey

Thank you for reading! Indeed my friend

reply to post by misterhype

Thank you for reading! I am happy that i am not alone ! I wish i would know more but at this moment i am slowly learning and hope that one day i can look back and still remember where i have started. Look back and be happy for the amount of knowledge and experience i have gathered . Look back and realize that i have finally found out who am i and what is my purpose

reply to post by Paradox.

Thank you for comming by! May i have a link towards your thread please? I would love to read it

reply to post by Tuatha Dé Danann

I don't do drugs haha. However , yes it was frightening . When given a incredible amount of time to think about everything , what you did , how you did it , why you did it , what you should have done and so on makes you realize a lot. I indeed felt kind of "naked" or exposed in there with just me myself and I

reply to post by imans

Thank you for reading and sharing your input! Now i have read your replies a few times to completely understand what you are trying to say. You seem offended by someone saying you are wrong and say you are entitled to your own opinion and i agree. But after saying that you go against every single positive comment that has been made on this thread. So what about their opinions, views? Or only yours matter? You can see from my previous posts that i do not post unless i have something to share. If i "invented" anything i apologize, i did not mean to since i was asleep. You talk as if you have all the answers in the universe , since i will gladly listen please provide me with any proof or experiences which would lead to your conclusions and beliefs and i will happily listen. I am not saying i am right , i am not asking anyone here to believe what i have come to believe, i just thought of sharing an experience
I have always asked myself the "what if" question and if there is something after this "illusion" then THANK YOU!!! ..but..ask yourself WHAT IF there is not. And you spent all this "illusion" avoiding anything else because ..in the end it's just an illusion. Or what if after this life , you will not be able to gain the experience you should have gained whilst here. Just a few questions i have asked myself. Again thank you for sharing
!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Nice read & would love to tell you that you too are lucky to have understood this way of living; it is nothing but living with the conscious or fully conscious with the moment we living in; I must thank Ekhart Tolle for his great book "The Power of Now"

Regards,

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Novise

of course i can say whatever i want as much as you say such nonsense that is not accepted in any kind of readings

and encouraging others to your lies for your benefits in using religions is just revealing the level of your morality having no relation at all with even the concept of respect to truth

put in your head straigth insolent such being you are, that everyone know by now that noone has any influence on another one, and supporting others is always regarding the shares you clearly have for the same means and personnal selves goals, so enjoy your positive work in lies interactions those kind of threads reveal same evil person on one spot, and noone honest would come talking to you

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by misterhype

noone wants you to read any of my posts you should apologize for doing it though, and you are so ridiculous with what you are seeking to use as an argument of preachings, consciousness in void ? such crazy wills to bite anything, just know that you are yourself only and always whatever you do or mean it doesnt change a thing,
the only positive move is the positive realized fully

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jeff68

not making any sense to you is never making any sense to oneself, you are not the least sensible of anything when you obviously are the opposite, saying right to wrong is the proof of never being right and never will

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
and describing the only mean to your writings revealed is not being egoless itself, you can care for your ego and others while seeking to justify it objectively, actually the more you care for something the more you care for it to be true

but egos is your ways like op is using your egos needs and you do the same thing with him, and the means are against truth for the love to yourselves creations as lies

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I had a dream : there was me , and a friend, but we were somehow "rich", aristocracy somehow, and I was seeing us from above, I was at the same time above myself and myself, and us/they being "rich" could not feel hot or cold and they were bored.

-------------

"Knowledge was inherent in all things. The world was a library and its books were the stones, leaves, grass, brooks and the birds and animals that shared, alike with us, the storms and blessings of the earth. We learn to do what only the student of nature ever learns, and that is to feel beauty.
We never rail at the storms, the furious winds, the biting frosts and snows. To do so intensifies human futility, so whatever comes we should adjust ourselves by more effort and energy if necessary, but without complaint. Bright days and dark days are both expressions of the Great Mystery, and the Indian reveled in being close the the Great Holiness."

-Chief Luther Standing Bear

[edit on 8-2-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

the aristocrat in your dream is your jesus and has nothing to do with the reality of one human monstruously attacked and all kind of abuses manipulations are done on him for lies life of powerful creators,
that jesus of yours is rich according to his wills as living one, but not from the justifications he gave you that you take because deep down you are meaning to be like him, he say being rich because of his perspective in powers but noone is anything because of something else, he thinks being rich only for what he sees his body rich compared to others bodies abilities to move or to force things and others, and that is how his wealth is against anyone diginity for the least reality of himself true means

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
besides, having a perspective on reality dont make anyone rich unless he means powerful state, and being rich in perspective cannot also say being miserable in real, you cant allegate having any perspective on reality when obviously you cant be real yourself
now the fact that you can be targeted from powers abuses to distort your balance abilitiy to be real always yourself, assert the fact prooving that perspective is nothing while reality is all, starting by being real yourself as i always do to know

this what prooves too that the notion of rich is evil and nothing to truth, being real is all and since it is itself then there is nothing to possess nor to get, it is all about relation between real and reality, real itself with reality that become more existant too to the real to know where to put things out that dont concern himself reality and keep himself only as the most close reality to what he is always someone

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I do not understand where have you seen anything about religion? And i simply do not understand why are you going against everyone who posts here. This thread was created to give your opinion regarding my post . I have understood your opinion and i have replied to you in a polite manner , giving you my input and in the same time asking for more information/proof/experiences leading to your belief. You have totally ignored what i said and wen on attacking everyone. I am starting to question your purpose.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

there cant be any purpose when obviously yours is about a dream, use your head when you mean to matter anything, when you cant admit that reality exist that is why you cant respect anyone defense given to what is real, and you reduce everything to ones means interactions and exchanges

hey, you are supposed to discuss objective facts existing that are not living too, especially when livings are dreamers or creators, principles of existance bases are much more certainty sources than anyone

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think this site sums it all...

montalk.net...

But to really believe you need to:
-Have synchronicities in both negative and positive ways;
-Watch fringe documentaries, Icke is a good start;
-Discover what is STS and STO;
-Write your own essays;
-Keep a dream journal;
-Research and try to astral project or RV the real-time astral zone;
-Research the energy body, try out telekinesis;

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
-Morpheus (The Matrix 1999)

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
I think this site sums it all...

montalk.net...

But to really believe you need to:
1)Have synchronicities in both negative and positive ways;
2)Watch fringe documentaries, Icke is a good start;
3)Discover what is STS and STO;
4)Write your own essays;
5)Keep a dream journal;
6)Research and try to astral project or RV the real-time astral zone;
7)Research the energy body, try out telekinesis;

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
-Morpheus (The Matrix 1999)

[]´s
RP

I apologize but i have assigned numbers to your list so i can be able to keep track of them in a better manner.

1) I will need help and research on that ! So still need to work on it.
2) I have watched almost everything there is to watch from interesting things to extremely crazy things. Watched some of Icke's videos and pretty much all others on project camelot and another one or two sites.
3)Service to self and Service to others , i have heard and read some of the concept however i need more research on the matter.
4)What would be the purpose?
5) I can see why , and i shall start one as soon as possible
6)Need to try!
7)Researched a bit , never too extensively. Will do!

Thank you very much for your information

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ez Fatality, (got a bit of a thing for all that D word stuff int ya..lol).

I think I know where you were at and you obviously didn't react to well which is understandable. I think you were getting close to the 99% but where your head was racing you didn't quite get to your "higherself".
Next time calm the mind right down, embrace the moment, be at one with the white Light.
Its all about being proactive and not reactive.... You need to read this book(s), no point me telling you dribs and drabs! You will love it!- The power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg.
Trust me, I never thought i'd ever read a book about kabbalah but so glad I read this one, it does what it says on the label!!
Another very good book is- The Secret History Of The World by Jonathan Black!
Also- The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall!

This might be worth a read and watch- 2012time2growup.ning.com...
(make sure you watch the esoteric agenda stuff)

A book i'm in the process of getting is called- Through Ancient Eyes: Seeing Hidden Dimensions, Exploring Art and Soul Connections by Neil Hague, I just saw it mentioned in a book I borrowed of a mate. Its from David Icke and its called- Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion.

That should do you for a while, ahhh, alsocheckout Robert Monroe on youtube and what he says about astral projecting, i'm gonna give it a go once i'm a little more sorted with all madness.lol. Oh yeah, another thing is your chakras, read up about these, I got myself a cd- Glen Harrold, healing chakra balancing. I give it the thumbs up.

Rock on and shine on dude, hopefully you can tell me about a bit more of a positive dream next time.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Great post.
Thanks for sharing, and may I congratulate you on your excellent responses to the negative comments fired at you.
As for the confusion with the timelessness thing, I have an idea which may help to sort it out.
If, as I am inclined to believe, we are selves within a dualistic reality structure, then it stands to reason that in order to have a time environment, , there must also be a timeless environment (I think some refer to it as the eternal now.), and I would suggest that you have had a state of consciousness which enabled you to experience this.
I think the sleep stae is the perfect state for this, as it seems to be a kind of halfway house between the worlds, so to speak, and more plastic and malleable than the conscious 'reality' we are accustomed to in our waking state.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to preach or change anyone's beliefs here, but seeing as it hasn't been mentioned so far, I thought I'd throw it into the pot.

As for recommended reading, I would suggest reading stuff by Austin Osman Spare, but it's a bit of a head gymnasium, at least for me, so be warned.

Thanks again for the interesting post.

I.A.

Edit for crap writing

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Illegal Alien]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

Ez Fatality, (got a bit of a thing for all that D word stuff int ya..lol).

I think I know where you were at and you obviously didn't react to well which is understandable. I think you were getting close to the 99% but where your head was racing you didn't quite get to your "higherself".
Next time calm the mind right down, embrace the moment, be at one with the white Light.
Its all about being proactive and not reactive.... You need to read this book(s), no point me telling you dribs and drabs! You will love it!- The power of Kabbalah by Yehuda Berg.
Trust me, I never thought i'd ever read a book about kabbalah but so glad I read this one, it does what it says on the label!!
Another very good book is- The Secret History Of The World by Jonathan Black!
Also- The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall!

This might be worth a read and watch- 2012time2growup.ning.com...
(make sure you watch the esoteric agenda stuff)

A book i'm in the process of getting is called- Through Ancient Eyes: Seeing Hidden Dimensions, Exploring Art and Soul Connections by Neil Hague, I just saw it mentioned in a book I borrowed of a mate. Its from David Icke and its called- Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion.

That should do you for a while, ahhh, alsocheckout Robert Monroe on youtube and what he says about astral projecting, i'm gonna give it a go once i'm a little more sorted with all madness.lol. Oh yeah, another thing is your chakras, read up about these, I got myself a cd- Glen Harrold, healing chakra balancing. I give it the thumbs up.

Rock on and shine on dude, hopefully you can tell me about a bit more of a positive dream next time.

Thank you very much for reading! I will look into the books/information you have presented and i will study it as soon as possible. As i will read/research myself i will come back and tell you about what i have learned

The funny thing is that you were completely right , i have panicked , thoughts raced through my mind even though i had enough time on my hands , it was the panic of now knowing what is going on , panic of death not sure if i can find the best term for it. Again , thank you for your advice

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
Great post.
Thanks for sharing, and may I congratulate you on your excellent responses to the negative comments fired at you.
As for the confusion with the timelessness thing, I have an idea which may help to sort it out.
If, as I am inclined to believe, we are selves within a dualistic reality structure, then it stands to reason that in order to have a time environment, , there must also be a timeless environment (I think some refer to it as the eternal now.), and I would suggest that you have had a state of consciousness which enabled you to experience this.
I think the sleep stae is the perfect state for this, as it seems to be a kind of halfway house between the worlds, so to speak, and more plastic and malleable than the conscious 'reality' we are accustomed to in our waking state.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to preach or change anyone's beliefs here, but seeing as it hasn't been mentioned so far, I thought I'd throw it into the pot.

As for recommended reading, I would suggest reading stuff by Austin Osman Spare, but it's a bit of a head gymnasium, at least for me, so be warned.

Thanks again for the interesting post.

I.A.

Edit for crap writing

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Illegal Alien]

Thank you very much for posting! Regarding my attitude i find it just normal , since the only reason i am posting here is to share , communicate and learn , nothing more
. Regarding what you have stated , it indeed might be a possibility and it would be one of the more logical conclusion in relevance with the time issue. Maybe even a space time reversal , resulting into time space...i do not know.. i will look into it since i did not research enough apparently . Also thank you for your book selection and i shall go at it as soon as i can! I hope i can handle it haha. Thank you again

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Absolutely brilliant...you have truly shown how magical the gift of experience and existence within this beautiful reality really is...it's amazing how people can just take it all for granted and get caught up with the little things in life that hold no real importance or value...

Would it be better that the big-bang never happened and there was just nothingness...no life, no existence...no nothing...I certiantly don't think so...and I'm extremely grateful for the consciousness I posses...people fail to see just how magical and rare life really is...

Well done, I enjoyed your story very much...I just wish more people could see things the way you do...

[edit on 9/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Absolutely brilliant...you have truly shown how magical the gift of experience and existence within this beautiful reality really is...it's amazing how people can just take it all for granted and get caught up with the little things in life that hold no real importance or value...

Would it be better that the big-bang never happened and there was just nothingness...no life, no existence...no nothing...I certiantly don't think so...and I'm extremely grateful for the consciousness I posses...people fail to see just how magical and rare life really is...

Well done, I enjoyed your story very much...I just wish more people could see things the way you do...

[edit on 9/2/10 by CHA0S]

Thank you for reading !
Indeed my friend. We all get caught up in the society we live in and mundane existence and forget all about our origins and surroundings. We forget to look around us , observe and learn. We forget to actually feel the air in our lungs and cherish it , to smell and feel.We are born and taught to be dependent on our society and many will not know what to do when things will not go too well. Experience the most of what nature has to offer , understand it and then it will understand you and your existence as well
Upon my research regarding people saying that everything around us is just an illusion and this is not really a real world at this point i have one question risen ..if that is indeed true wouldn't it be something totally harmonious and great so we would never wake up from it?

Lets face it , we lost our connection with the Earth , our real home , and the only way to succeed living here is by evolving our minds , and not in a supernatural way , but our way of thinking , our thoughts and principles . It's not all about money , you can't eat those , you can't breathe those , you definitely cannot live on top of them.

I have always lived believing that for everything taken , something will eventually have to be given in return. Until now all we have been doing is taking.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Fatality]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join