It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Victor Revealed !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Art Bell always sounds so genuine with his reactions and questions.

Do you think that even he is being kept out of the loop with these supposedly staged shows?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The first time I saw the Victor interview I also thought it looked like Robert Dean, but I never persued it, nice to see that someone else also made the connection. The posted video evidence is pretty clear. When it comes to descrambling the voice, all I can say is there are many, many, algorithms for altering a voice, some of them create data loss and therefore cannot be reversed, just altering the tone, pitch, or playback speed in hope of getting the original voice is probably futile - if not even somewhat naive.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by Exuberant1

Art Bell always sounds so genuine with his reactions and questions.

Do you think that even he is being kept out of the loop with these supposedly staged shows?

No.

I think he would be in on it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The whole alien thing has always intrigued me.
I recently read Jim Marrs book, PSI SPIES, which reveals Remote Viewing.
It answers many questions about the Alien agenda, but opens up just more questions. I'm constantly flabbergasted on how the MSM doesn't report this information.
I'm trying it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Awesome find but whats the full Documentary called?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I always assumed that 'Victor', in the alien video, was wearing a disguise even though his face was darkened out. The beard seemed overly frizzy on the sides of his face and it appeared he was wearing a wig as well.
I would also assume he did not keep or originally own any of the clothes he wore in that interview unless he wanted to be figured out, so I would again assume the clothes worn were never 'Victor's'.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Rofl @ "they have the same tie, coincidence, I think not"

I mean, where do kids dig up this ground-breaking evidence today ?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I have had threads on "Victor" before. We don't know who he is. That's the idea. Some people thought I was "Victor".

He disguises his voice and he wears rubber masks if I am not mistaken.
Non of that 'Victor is Robert Dean' stuff is the least bit convincing. I cannot see the whole thing being staged.
That is some pretty elaboate writing and good acting then, and then all for what?
He's done three interviews all anonymous very paranoid and emotional over a span of 10 years. I cannot see him as a fake. The stuff he talked about you cannot make up. It was all very detailed.

I've listened to "Victor" in his interviews and I've heard Robert Dean. I bet anyone who's listened to them closely could tell they are two completely different people.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Another identical thread about Victor?
Actually, I agree with you Exuberant1. Yes, I believe Victor is Whitley Strieber also. For you naysayers, simply listen to the two compared. You will agree. Victor gives little clues, or mistakes as to who he is.
Also, Sean David Morton was involved in this. This degenerate is always perpetuating a hoax.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
^ There's no proof of that though.
Why would Streiber do that?

Also, in "Victor"'s last interview he pointed out Sean David Morton as someone he did not like seeing in the documentary.

It makes no sense why all these guys would come together to make stuff up.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
^ There's no proof of that though.

About as much proof as any other theory in this discussion. A discussion about a man that wears rubber masks, uses a voice scrambler, and broke his claim on the Art Bell show.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not too sure about the voice comparisons, however, I found something a little interesting when looking him up.

"Dean states the document An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe (published in 1964) was a one and a half inch-thick secret NATO report on UFOs. The document was accompanied by eight and a half inches of Annexes and Appendices.[12]
The report was ordered to be compiled by British Air Marshall Sir Thomas Geoffrey Pike, Deputy SACEUR (Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe) from August 1963 until his retirement in 1967. It was prompted by a Red Alert event that allegedly happened on 2 February 1961 at 0200 hrs. A formation of approximately 50 flying disc-shaped objects flew at very high altitudes and speeds under intelligent control. They came from the east, flew over Germany, France, England and continued north until they disappeared over the Norwegian sea."

50 flying discs disappeared over the Norwegian sea.

"In the Norwegian Sea and Greenland Sea, surface water descends two to three kilometres down to the bottom of the ocean, forming cold, oxygen-rich groundwater. As a result, there is a warm surface current and a cold depth current running along the west coast of Norway."

3 kilometers deep, oxygen rich waters, sounds like a good place for an underwater alien base.

HMMmmmmm!

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting. i just learned about "Victor" today from this thread and i personally believe that the alien interview was real. as for Victor being dean i dont think that is who he is. and even altering his voice to try and find his real voice still wont solve the mystery of his identity, so who knows

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
that was the same tie on the 2 gents. Star for a video with some substance.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pulsar41
that was the same tie on the 2 gents. Star for a video with some substance.

Are you sure about that? Take another look.

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
The video claims that Bob Dean and Victor have the same tie. Then a side by side comparison is shown with big red circles drawn around the ties, and they're 2 completely different ties. One has thick lines while the other has thin lines, and the lines aren't even going in the same direction.

The video is a bad joke at best.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Star for some sanity. I've got a few problems with that comparison also. Dean has a much fatter neck and face than the "Victor" character.
The shoulders are different too and for what it's worth, they part their hair differently as well.

Victor = Strieber

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Theres a clip where they have Victor in a car wearing a full rubber face mask and a few times you can see long, gray hair emerging from the back of the mask, same kinda hair that Dean has

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Victor = Strieber

I'll grant you that the speech patterns of Strieber and Victor are similar but...

That would be next to impossible as Strieber called into C2C and spoke w. Art Bell's production people while 'Victor' was on the air. I'm pretty sure he 'fastblasted' Art as well during the course of the show. It would do you well to listen to the whole show before making such a definite statement.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I think some of you severely underestimate the human race. You're being duped.
Name one gdamn thing that Victor breaks on this revelation of an interview?
Other than him mummering uhmm, and uhhh, every other word there is nothing.
Not to mention his claim that he worked at area S4 and was bussed there with other employees to work.
When has S4 EVER been proven to exist?
Where are the roads that the employees are shuttled to and from S4?
These bus tracks should be more than visible on the satellite shots of the base?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

These people make money from books, seminars, interviews etc. Who knows when we'll ever find out the truth about UFOs. I'm not convinced anyone actually knows what's going on. Maybe that's why we have so many different and conflicting stories on the subject.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join