It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Explain These UFO's broadcast on Channel 4 in the UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this is my first ever thread so i hope i'm doing this right...anyways...

I would like to show you all footage off of tonights documentary regarding the Haiti earthquake, as i was watching it, as were millions in the UK i'm sure, there were 2 seperate occasions where there was a black flying object that was visible on the screen as the cameras were recording...they are not birds or man made as they are too fast and change direction far too quickly...

Could this be subliminal messaging beginning, trying to get people to unwittingly see these things???

I have never seen anything like this before...before anyone says, its not a bug etc, notice the shadows cast over the ocean and the scale of the object to nearby landmarks etc...

Anyone of you can go onto channel 4's website and watch the pod-cast to see these in clearer detail if you please, i had to pause my SKY+ and rewind back to record it on my mobile so please forgive me if the quality isnt great...

I have the files on my computer which are mp4 format and i have no converter...can anyone help as these are extremely interesting...

PLEASE...

[edit on 6-2-2010 by jrmcleod GO TO PAGE 2 FOR THE VIDEOS]

[edit on 6-2-2010 by jrmcleod]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok 2 questions..

#1. Can you provide a link to exactly what we should be seeing?? (what video)

#2. Around what time should i be seeing something??

Thanks

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i cant, thats what i'm saying, i have them on my laptop but they are in mp4 format and i dont know how to post them into the thread...

i need thelp so that you can see them...if someone can tell me how to convert mp4 (phone format) into .avi then i will gladly post them straight away

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Ok i meant from the website but i may have found it now anyway, Is this the right one??

And if it is what time should i be seeing something??

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh this is frustrating....i have no idea if this is the right one as it was on tonight, and i have no idea if its a repeat, it just finished before independence day came on, i wasnt even watching the programme, i just happened to turn it onto that channel and thats when i caught it and recorded it...

I will try to find a converter and upload it to youtube...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Ok i meant from the website but i may have found it now anyway, Is this the right one??

G'day guys.....

That linked to an article about the Haiti killer quake.

I will be interested to view the Ch 4 "UFO" footage if you can point me in the right direction.

Have you checked to see if someone's posted it on YT?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

if it is the right episode, the same one as tomight, you will need no encouragement to see them...if it is then its when they are talking about the north side of the island raising up and the south side sinkin, i think it was on about 15mins before the end...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ok then here is a list of the dates and times it was on here

Now please, if it is the right one what time did something happen so i can atleast go and look for myself.

Thank You

EDIT: Ok i see what you are talking about but IMO it's definitely a bird, I'll try and get a few pics up though

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yes, thats the right episode...i will watch the episode and post immediately the times you can witness it

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day guys.....

That linked to an article about the Haiti killer quake.

I will be interested to view the Ch 4 "UFO" footage if you can point me in the right direction.

Have you checked to see if someone's posted it on YT?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Just checked YT and there isnt anything there that i can see...as soon as i find the times i will post them, if you click on watch the edpisode you will beable to see it when i post the times they are visible

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

G'day guys.....

I think you're saying the UFO's are on that Haiti earthquake video about 15 mins from the end.

I tried to watch the Ch 4 video, but I got a message saying I can't view it in my area (Sydney).

So YT it is then.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry about that then Maybe...Maybe Not

I'll try and get some pics of it up though

But for those who can see it

Have a look at exactly 36:41

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I cannot view the video from my area either. I live in the US.

OP, here is a program that converts MP4 to AVI. Try it out and let us know if it worked for you.

Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok....

watch it from 35:20 to 37:00

you will see it twice, firstly approaching from the right and hovering above the ground then a short while after you will see it over the sea!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a485dfe35752.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not 100% how to resize properly so if someone can do that then it would be so appreciated but this is the biggest i can get this after cropping it so you can see it properly

I also have another pic but it will end up being smaller once cropped so won't be much clearer than that im afraid.

but watching the video it's a bird IMO

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kazera
I cannot view the video from my area either. I live in the US.

OP, here is a program that converts MP4 to AVI. Try it out and let us know if it worked for you.

Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter

thanks, in the process of converting just now...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a485dfe35752.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not 100% how to resize properly so if someone can do that then it would be so appreciated but this is the biggest i can get this after cropping it so you can see it properly

I also have another pic but it will end up being smaller once cropped so won't be much clearer than that im afraid.

but wacthing the video it's a bird IMO

if my conversion works, the quality should be really good as i was pretty close to the tv when recoring and the quality on my phone is good

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Now please, if it is the right one what time did something happen so i can atleast go and look for myself.

Thank You

I think the OP is talking about 2 seperate clips in the video ... the 1st is at 35:06 ... the 2nd is at 35:21.

Not sure what it is but there appears to be an artifact in similar position in both clips ... righthand side of the screen.

Interested to hear opinions myself but because they are in a similar position both times I think it may be camera related.

Woody

EDIT: Ok i see what you are talking about but IMO it's definitely a bird, I'll try and get a few pics up though

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is from exactly 36:41 in the video

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76182ff93f8e.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the best i could get it.

But to me it shows it's a bird still.

If you look closely you can see the wing is aiming down in midflight.

Not sure about the other sighting but to me this one is definitely a bird and i don't even have anywhere near enough time to go through the other one i'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Thank You

I think the OP is talking about 2 seperate clips in the video ... the 1st is at 35:06 ... the 2nd is at 35:21.

Not sure what it is but there appears to be an artifact in similar position in both clips ... righthand side of the screen.

Interested to hear opinions myself but because they are in a similar position both times I think it may be camera related.

Woody

Okey dokey ... not too sure how my post ended up in the middle of your post but take a look at;

35:06 & 35:21

sorry about that weirdness in the post

Woody ... again

<<   2  3  4 >>

join