It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
i find it amazing that someone can take two unrelated pictures, throw in a fictitious story - and claim it's a government conspiracy against its self.

There is no point in arguing with a brick wall.
All the evidence in the world
wouldn't convince you?

You are right about the photos, they are not in any way related to a real plane crash. they reveal a likely missile strike......... good catch Snarf

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I helped look after some of the remains from the Mount Erebus Antarctica crash in 1979 . That plane flew straight into the mountain at full speed, it exploded and burned itself out. By the time it was found there was not much left.

And yes the bodies were very damaged, but we still had them to deal with.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone contact the local Funeral Director who had the removal contract and find out how many bodies were dealt with.

You could even find out how many caskets were ordered. As the laws in the U.S. stipulate any remains must go in a ( separate ) casket.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Two words False Flag

I'm from Canada and even I believe that 9/11 was an inside job. "why would our country do that to its people" Simple, money! War is money my friends and whats the best way to get people behind a war? Have planes crash into the World Trade Center and blame it on terrorism.

Its blatantly obvious that it was NOT a plane that crashed into the Pentagon. To me, it seems like it was either a missile or controlled demolition like the twin towers.

I love how people think their government wouldn't do such a thing to its people. Wake up people! The government has been lying to its people since the beginning. They don't care about you. Hell if they can assassinate their own president, JFK, what does 1000 Americans mean to them? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
Re: the F16 issue - unless I'm mistaken the US Navy doesn't have F16s. It is a land based plane. Perhaps the turbine shaft could have come from a Global Hawk or other such drone?
Whatever hit the Pentagon is sufficiently visible in the security gate film for it's identity as an F16 to be determined, and it does not look like one.

In a documentary I was informed that the USA Navy experimented with some F16's several years ago modifying them for launching from aircraft carriers but moved on to more suitable aircraft. Thus in the documentary [sorry it was a while ago and I cannot provide a link to it] it was speculated that elements of the USA Navy used aircraft that were nolonger in active service. Same with the anti submarine warfare aircraft that were used against the WTC. Old aircraft nolonger in active service.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Please answer my question.
I don't care about gold, or the American economy (not an American citizen). Quite honestly, MY country has a lot to gain from your country slipping economically.
All I want if for you to answer my simple question without dodging the issue.

Dear DOSTUPA you might not care about gold. You might not care about economics [money] but those who perpetrated 911 do. You might not be able to psychologically understand the mind of such evil men. I also can barely believe it. It was all about creating a pyrotechnic distraction so that no one would suspect what was really going on that day. GOLD ROBBERY was the motive for the crime.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hi - thanks for that. If there was no flight 77 that day, then why would there be claims that there actually was, and surely if there was (according to the government at least), they wouldn't have claimed that a completely empty flight crashed into the Pentagon would they? Surely there was mention of victims aboard in order to strengthen their claims against those they then wished to destroy?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
All evidences and witness reports indicate that it was a single engine F16 USA Navy fighter jet that fired a missile and flew in behind it.

Really? ALL witness accounts state it was a single-engine F16? I've seen lots of witness accounts that don't say anything like that.

I am informed that these aircraft including the two that hit the WTC in NYC were all robotically [radio contolled remotely via satellite] flown via computers in the pentagon at NORAD or aboard a USA Navy aircraft carrier off shore anywhere in the world that you might care to mention.
Source?

Dear DOSTUPA you need to understand that the criminals that perpetrated 911 are very powerful in the heirarchy of world government. They have planted many false witness reports so as to distract and decieve. Are you a child ? Innocent ? Unable to comprehend evil ? Pray that God will give you understanding. The men who perpetrated 911 are evil.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

so.....what gold/money were they after and/or intending to get their evil hands on by such a large distraction? Are we talking Afghani opium money and Iraqi oil money or other?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"I'm asking one simple question: if no plane hit the Pentagon, where is flight 77 and all it's crew/passengers?"

My question is: where are the numerous relatives and friends of the passengers of the THREE airliners whose final destination was LAX on 9/11? Did the relatives continue sitting at home watching TV when they found out their loved ones had perished in an airline crash?

If you hear that a family member has been involved in an airplane accident, the first thing any reasonable person does is hightail their ass to the airport and consult with the airline. Where are these family members on 9/11?

Start at 7:40 of the video and listen to this CNN reporter clown at LAX tripping over his own words. This liar contradicts himself three or four times within the first twenty seconds of his report.

Due to evidence of no concerned family members showing up at the airport, what does this tell you about the existence of these flights?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

The theives are a "Jewish Conspiracy" [Zionism][Illuminati][Freemasonic] who are using capitalism and militarism [drugs and sex and violence] to do to the world in all its entirety the same as the Hebrews did to the inhabitats of the Land of Cannan [genocide] as reported in the Book of Deuteronomy.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

This is the sort of thing that started in 1930's toward the jews and the Nazi's murdered 6 million of them.

I'll sum you up.

You'll be white, you probably live in the UK, if we had a picture of you you'd have a wide-eyed stare like your on drugs and capapable if killing anyone in the street who even glanced your way (and would be capable of the actions and coverup you say happened.

Rage away.....

Your comments about my personality and race have nothing to do with the thread of this debate. "Pentagon 911". STAY ON THREAD.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
"If there was no flight 77 that day, then why would there be claims that there actually was"

I don't know - maybe something about pinning the dirty deed on and framing some hi-tech terrorist cavemen from Afghanistan. You know, the USA, nine years later, is still involved in two major wars as a result of this scam. If they didn't falsely accuse Muslim terrorists of causing this event, what justification would they have had to start two unjust and illegal wars against the Muslim world?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
The aircraft that hit the pentagon has been identified as an obsolete design of Navy jet fighter.

another truther lie, it has been identified as a 757, with 757 engines, 757 wheels, 757 undercarriage, and the passengers from Flight 77 were identified inside the Pentagon

Notice that no one ever writes about the absolutely fabulous amount of gold that was in the basements [bath tub] of the World Trade Centre [WTC] complex. The authorities managed to remove from the rubble just two pallet of gold bars.

Why do "truthers" tell lies like this? All the gold and silver was removed "about 12 tonnes of gold and 30 million ounces of silver. The hoard was estimated to be worth at least $230 million.
There were about 3,800 100-Troy-ounce registered gold bars in the underground COMEX warehouse. While gold is very dense, the task of loading the indestructible yellow metal onto armoured Brinks trucks was not nearly as cumbersome as moving the silver.
Experts said it would take some 50 tractor trailers to transport 30,000 1,000-ounce silver bars. "

www.rediff.com...

Simultaniously as the aircraft hit the towers the nuclear devices were detonated underground so as to completely irradicate [notice similarity with the word irradiate] the evidences of underground tunnels.

Now do you see how silly "truthers" conspiracy theories are, claiming nuclear bombs were detonated under WTC4

Perhaps in years to come when the TRUTH finally gets through to those who are presently in a state of shock and denial [psychosis] my statements will be discovered to be the truth. The more that you search for what really happened that day on 911 the more you will come around to my point of view. I am not emotionally [psychotically] attached to what happened that day. Perhaps that is why I can see more clearly what others cannot see at all. My opinions are based on what I have been told about the explosions which occured underground. The Pentagon was not hit by a Boeing 757. The wreckage does not fit such a large passenger aircraft. Where are the bodies ? Where are the undercarriage ? Where are the indestructable twin turbines ? Where is all the luggage ? All non existant.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Already answered.
[edit on 7-2-2010 by StevesResearch]

[edit on 7-2-2010 by StevesResearch]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
If you hear that a family member has been involved in an airplane accident, the first thing any reasonable person does is hightail their ass to the airport and consult with the airline.

Have you ever lived in LA? There is no such thing as "hightailing" it to the airport at all.

The city pretty much came to a standstill that day, and both LAX and Burbank airports were evacuated and the FBI would not allow anyone in. They did this for the TV and movie studios as well, as we were told we might be targets. There was much confusion in LA that day.

The only air traffic in the sky that day were fighters patrolling over the city, it was quite eerie to not here any planes in the sky for the next couple of days.

Where are these family members on 9/11?
Due to evidence of no concerned family members showing up at the airport, what does this tell you about the existence of these flights?

First of all, how many passengers actually had family in LA? How many were even FROM LA? Surely the person that made that video must know, since they think thousands should be showing up.

Your second question was partially answered above, remember when the attacks happened, it was still the middle of morning rush hour in LA. This was a horrendous event, and not something you take people parading about on camera to appease a few UNREASONABLE people who think they deserve some kind of special look into the event, because the believe in a conspiracy.

You have failed miserably to disprove the existence of the flights.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by laurs

so.....what gold/money were they after and/or intending to get their evil hands on by such a large distraction? Are we talking Afghani opium money and Iraqi oil money or other?

Please allow me to enlighten you about the fabulous wealth that was accrued in the basements complex [bath tub] of the WTC. The NYC police extracted a mere $230,000,000 dollars worth of gold and silver. That is less than a mere 1% of what the thieves got away with. Every crime has to have a motive. In this case Gold Robbery. Why do you have a problem accepting the fact ? All the aircraft hitting the towers and the pentagon is just pyrotechnics so as to distract attention away from what should really be under investigation. GOLD ROBBERY.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

- there was no American Airlines flight 77...

Oh no, here we go again.

Please, Op, BACK UP this statement!!!!!

Else, you have jsut wasted ATS space, and cause over SIX pages of confusion, by repeating LIES from unreliable online sites, sites that have been SHOWN TO YOU!!! to be unreliable!!!

Honestly this as nonsensical as the "Moonn Landing Hoax" junk!!!

People...grow up, and pick a SOLID 'conspiracy theory', then stick with it!!!

(AND, then, come at us with SOLID evidence, not the same junk that has been debunked a thousand times already!!!!)

Please, please STOP posting as if ATS was some sort of your own personal "YouTube" wannabe site....it is NOT the same!!!

All of this "back-slapping" is tiresome....

Folks....get off our duffs, and do some REAL studying, please.

If you merely 'google' or 'yahoo', please remember WHY certain sites come up on the FIRST page of any Internet Search Engine site!!!! I mean, most of you were probably in high school in 2001!!!!!! Get with the program!!!!!

(For the record....I am NOT some teenager/twenty-something who is just NOW learning about the "Oooh!! Big 'conspiracy' junk"!!! There is a market for this "conspiracy theory" hype, and IF you buy anything from them, then you are being SUCKERED!!!! Take a tip from, not only one of your elders, but ALSO an experienced airline pilot....take heed. I know, I don't 'rap' in our lingo....ever seen the TV show "Monk"??? I'm not that bad, but in terms of trying to communicate with a different generation, which I think comprises most of these "comspircay buffs" nowadays, there is relevance. Sorry for all the big words...but you can look them up in online dictionaries....).

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well done.
The official story of 911 is majorly flawed.
There is more evidence to support an 'inside job' rather than the conjured up Terrorist theory.
The truth must be uncovered!

link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
There are a few witnesses like that - there are also witnesses who saw "the plane" fly away from, and very close above, the other side of the Pentagon.

Who are these witnesses? And where is this recorded? CIT would love to be able to have any "flyover" witnesses, so you should share your information with all of us.

You do have the information, don't you?

A well-timed explosion and black smoke hiding the plane's escape would definitely have been confusing. Our mind would naturally put two and two together indicating very truthfully in our own mind that we saw an airplane crash into the Pentagon.

You speak as if it were a magic trick. Remember, for an illusion to work the magician must have control of the audiences line of sight. There is no way to control this for the amount of people surrounding the Pentagon.

Sean Boger was watching the event from the inside out, and watched the plane hit and go inside the building, that alone destroys all notion of a "magic trick deception with a well-timed explosion and black smoke."

Unfortunately I will trust an explosion with no wreckage over anyone's eyewitness account.

Some search for the truth huh? Discard that which disproves your conspiracy, thank heavens most can see right through that. Funny though, it would be one thing if only one person saw it, but over a hundred witnesses watched this event happen.

But of course, let's not believe them. That would just be silly.

link   

PICTURE 1
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e2532bd4da.jpg[/atsimg]
A picture by Daryl Donley who was on the scene at the time of the explosion. This shows the center of the explosion site minutes after it happened. (The round parts in the center of the picture are rolls of cable, see close-up on Picture 5)

PICTURE 7
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b36a881b2a7.jpg[/atsimg]
A single piece of unburnt airplane material lying on the grass. This was obviously placed to "help the case" of the original story. Many people want to believe we were told the truth on the 9/11 broadcasts and this helps a few people hold onto the last wisp of that belief.

So we got a guy who was on the ground taking photos virtually from the moment of impact.

How and when was the debris obviously placed?

I'm sure that Daryl Donley wasn't the only one there either right?

So, somehow this piece of debris as well as all the other parts of the plane (even the ones inside the burning building) were put into position without ANYONE noticing??

Absolute proof indeed...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join