It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

This is not evidence to prove the OS true to what happened at the Pentagon.
It is interesting you find the authors “opinions” in the article that you presented are the facts, they are not.
We are in here to deny ignorance not to embrace it. I found it remarkable that you didn’t have any questions to ask concerning any of my sources, or evidence that I presented in my above post. If you disagree with my evidence then please show your evidence that proves conclusively that all these experts are all wrong?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Who were they matching the DNA too, since it was proven the hijacker were using stolen identities?
My opinion is there was no DNA found. The FBI had no one to match the alleged hijackers DNA to.
Now it turns out that seven of these alleged hijackers are alive and some have filed laws suits against our government.
If our government wanted to prove that a 757 plowed into the Pentagon, all they had to do was release the many unedited videos of this allege plane crashing into the Pentagon. The only reason why they haven’t is because no such incident took place. It is the only logical thing that explains to why there is no video evidence to this treasonable act.

edit on 17-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I've never really bought the whole DNA matches.... they spent less money on this investigation than they did to find out if Clinton had "relations" with his intern. Also the passenger list for AA 77 allegedly had 2/3rds of the plane as having Top Secret or above security clearances. Interesting but I don't buy either scenario

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Who were they matching the DNA too, since it was proven the hijacker were using stolen identities?
My opinion is there was no DNA found. The FBI had no one to match the alleged hijackers DNA to.
Now it turns out that seven of these alleged hijackers are alive and some have filed laws suits against our government.
If our government wanted to prove that a 757 plowed into the Pentagon, all they had to do was release the many unedited videos of this allege plane crashing into the Pentagon. The only reason why they haven’t is because no such incident took place. It is the only logical thing that explains to why there is no video evidence to this treasonable act.

edit on 17-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

Source for the claim that they were using stolen identities, please. And really, the hijackers still alive meme? The claim that has been dead for over 10 years now? And the 85 videos claim? It would do you good to actually try and investigate those claims in the first place, with the same eagerness you claim to be investigating 'the OCT'.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I've never really bought the whole DNA matches.... they spent less money on this investigation than they did to find out if Clinton had "relations" with his intern. Also the passenger list for AA 77 allegedly had 2/3rds of the plane as having Top Secret or above security clearances. Interesting but I don't buy either scenario

The 9/11 Commission wasn't the only investigation, the FBI and assorted agencies spent a lot of money and manhours on PENTTBOM - the actualy investigation into the attacks and how they were carried out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

DNA matching costs a lot of money. (specially when there are no airplane passengers' bodies to get the DNA from
). Why would an investigative body that won't even release video of the alleged airplane crash release DNA and personal data?? doesn't add up

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Why do you continually LIE in this Forum? It doesn't add up unless you have an agenda to promote and no evidence to support it.

How much did the BJ investigation cost? Once you post that I'll then post a portion of what the ongoing largest and most costly investigation in the history of the US cost US Taxpayers. Continuing to ask for video of the Pentagon crash when the FBI has explicitly said there is NOTHING on the videos remaining in their possession is akin to me asking you to post a photo of yourself to prove that you exist. It doesn't add up. You are not real...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Continuing to ask for video of the Pentagon crash when the FBI has explicitly said there is NOTHING on the videos remaining in their possession

Yeah right, like when the FBI said they found all the DNA to all the hijackers, yet they were using stolen identities, again who were they matching the DNA to? None of you OS supporters can answer that one without any credible sources to back your opinions.

I guess we need to believe when the FBI hid over 500 eyewitness accounts of credible people who witness multiple explosions and flashes going around the WTC. (They hide these testimonies because they do not support the OS fairytales) NY Times sued the government of NYC under the FOIA and won their case, now the whole world can read the truth.

Eyewitness Accounts

Eyewitnesses Recalled Explosions, No Alarms or Sprinklers

911research.wtc7.net...

You want us to believe in the very people (FBI) that have lied to us repeatedly.
Some may think being patriotic is to drink the government’s cool aid of hoopla and defending their lies.

You are not real...

Then why did you bother to respond to his post? He is not real?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Yeah right, like when the FBI said they found all the DNA to all the hijackers, yet they were using stolen identities, again who were they matching the DNA to? None of you OS supporters can answer that one without any credible sources to back your opinions.

You mean when they used the good ol fashioned process of elimination where they used DNA of relatives that had loved ones on board the flights and compared them to the DNA found at the scene, then the ones that didnt have the DNA matched to any of the donors was to be deduced as the hijackers. Did you forget how it was done?
No surprise.

I guess we need to believe when the FBI hid over 500 eyewitness accounts of credible people who witness multiple explosions and flashes going around the WTC. (They hide these testimonies because they do not support the OS fairytales) NY Times sued the government of NYC under the FOIA and won their case, now the whole world can read the truth.

Hid them? Really? Then how did you get access to them below??

Eyewitness Accounts

Eyewitnesses Recalled Explosions, No Alarms or Sprinklers

911research.wtc7.net...

Unless you are one of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

if you're accusing someone of lying you need to provide the evidence they're lying.... you don't make some random claim with no proof and call someone a liar

If you do happen to know the numbers (unlikely) then post them and prove me right... might also be a nice selling point for ya there reheat if the 9/11 "crime" could actually MAKE IT TO COURT!! Instead of being thrown out by some family relation of the Bush family.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Plus going over the accounts, its quite obvious they are referring to the sound of the collapse, or the way it looked like. You also have to realize that many people never experienced this before. To them, any loud noise or "bang" sounds like explosives. You have to realize that explosion does not always equal explosives. Even a fireball being forced out by a collapse "looks like" an explosion. But from all the videos I ever saw of the collapses, I never see any explosions prior to the collapse. Nothing. Just movement starting, then collapse.

People tend to relate things to something they already are familiar with. "Looked like", "Sounded like", "Felt like" does not mean that is exactly what it was. If someone says a tornado sounded like a freight train going through,are you going to assume they literally meant a freight train came barreling through their home on tracks? (Well maybe if the tornado did pick up a freight train and threw it into the house, but that is less likely).

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seism
I personally know someone who watched the plane fly over the highway and it hit some lamp posts as it was coming through. We talked about 2 days after the event and he was sure it was an airliner.

I personally know someone who watched the missle fly over the highway and hit the Pentagon. he was interviewed that day...none of his interviews made airtime. He is a high ranking military official. We spoke about 2 days after the event, and he was sure he was a dead man for going against the official story to the media, but it faded into the distance, and he is now keeping the truth to himself, so he wont ruin his career in the military of 35 years....

See how that works....

Opinions are like %$#@...well you know the rest....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

if you're accusing someone of lying you need to provide the evidence they're lying.... you don't make some random claim with no proof and call someone a liar

Take your own advice. You are simply filled with typical "truther" tactics. One of the most common is trying to shift the "burden of proof". You made the original claim without proof, and it is WRONG. That makes you a liar...

www.911myths.com...

The cost of the entire investigation was NOT what was spent for the 911 Commission. It includes all agencies involved in an investigation that is ongoing even 10 years later....

If you do happen to know the numbers (unlikely) then post them and prove me right... might also be a nice selling point for ya there reheat if the 9/11 "crime" could actually MAKE IT TO COURT!! Instead of being thrown out by some family relation of the Bush family.

HeHeHe.... As if the stupid worthless case had not already been thrown out PRIOR TOO any involvement by a distant Bush cousin which was perfectly ethical. Two other judges on the panel agreed as would any rational person who has bothered to read the drivel. The lawyers may still get disbarred because of their contempt in addition to the filing of a frivolous case.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

I am shocked, shocked I tell you that supposed "truth" seekers repeatedly post false information, proven wrong by credible reliable sources and then are not able to either apologize or explain why false information was posted in the first place. This thread is a perfect example of repeated false information being posted. A simple review of the thread will reveal this to an unbiased observer. This latest example is one of many by the OP of this thread who blatantly stated that the BJ investigation of former Pres. Clinton cost more than the 911 investigation, yet when proven wrong runs hiding for weeks like a little girl hiding behind here mommies skirt... Is this what "truth" seeking is all about?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Okay so four US planes went down in total on 9/11 which we can calculate.
If this is not a plane with passengers then only 3 went down.
So what happened to the fourth plane with the people in it and who were they?
Where did that fouth plane go, it does not make sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seism
I personally know someone who watched the plane fly over the highway and it hit some lamp posts as it was coming through. We talked about 2 days after the event and he was sure it was an airliner.

Greetings:

We were wondering if those lamp posts were ever "entered into evidence" in this matter?

Are there any pictures of these struck lamp posts to be presented on this forum for consideration?

The actual lamp posts - if so struck - will have been preserved as "evidence," n'est-pas?

OP, great job and the best, most-factual, straight-forward presentation that we have experienced to date.

Thank you for what you have done and watch your six!

It seems that many of these same players are involved in the Fukushima/Israel/U.S. switched warheads/MOX/weapons productions facility that remains, to this day, continually spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365... [color=limegreen]with no end in sight.

It is indeed a strange world we are experiencing these days.

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality

or

Revolution

edit on 26/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: bold

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not the worst conspiracy theory, but definatly drastic....what if they sectioned off the area because it had evidence of organised bombings and other such things.....and was self destructed(or just torched by a van bomb?).....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChaosCauser
Not the worst conspiracy theory, but definatly drastic....what if they sectioned off the area because it had evidence of organised bombings and other such things.....and was self destructed(or just torched by a van bomb?).....
Your scenario is every bit as much a possibility as the one the govt. supplied. But, neither one has enough evidence to prove it. That, is the cornerstone of our complaint. It need not be complicated beyond that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They talk about the hole being too small but that is what happens when metal gets shreaded it compacts and not all the bits go through the impact, did it not hit the ground first anyway so it must of gone in already smashed?

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114 >>

join