It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Look how long the plane is

And look how the 2nd wall is uncollapsed, and the puncture hole maintains its consistency from there onwards thru another 4 intact walls....but somehow that whole jet vaporized between the first and second wall....YET....somehow managed to FIT inside roughly a 10 ft hole right the way thru 4 more intact walls....YET....the engines and wings and tail had all vaporized between walls 1 and 2, but the entirety of the plane still managed to remain intact to penetrate 4 more intact walls to even cause that hole all the way thru 6 walls....YET...how did it do that if it completely vaporized before the 2nd wall?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

What are you saying Bush was not reading a story to school children when he Apparently FIRST got the news ? Even though he has stated that ` he saw the first plane hit the tower on T.V. just before going into the class room`.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Reheat

rather than categorically challenging EVERY SINGLE THING I SAY... think about it for a moment... in the middle of a traumatic story of this guys near death, there is one single line that is chronologically out of place that mentions something that there was never any evidence of, the cockpit.

Stop fighting me and look at this logically please. If we disagree AFTER you assess it, fine. But please, for once, just think about what we're reading here.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

Don't you dare counsel me. I have looked at the evidence, virtually all of it, for several years now. What was the man's condition when he tried to put together traumatic memories? Did he write that or did someone take notes for him?

Speaking of "critical thinking", try it sometime. I don't see any evidence of that from you yet. Are you concealing it on purpose or does it just accidentally come through clearly on every single post made?

Well I guess YOU JUST KNOW IT ALL !!!
Topic Closed any questions please refer to REheat 911 Expert !!
PLEASE !!
I don`t know what happened on 9-11 BUT what I do know is ?
NEVER BEFORE has a such a building collapsed in such a manner and so fast even buildings that have burnt HOTTER & LONGER have not brought the building down and so fast- IF AT ALL.
NEVER BEFORE has a airplane come down and SO LITTLE wreckage been found ESPECIALLY fuselage landing gear SOMETHING from the passengers even just 1 seat 1 suit case ?
I can not see how ANYBODY can look at 9-11 and NOT say `Something strange happened here `

ONE question Reheat ? How did the 3 men from Israel with the video camera set up on a roof top a few blocks away waiting for the event to happen and then cheering and congratulating each other upon impact into the towers KNOW to be there ? They came from Israel JUST TO FILM THE TRAGEDY ! UNI Students. ?
Far too many questions still left UNANSWERED and people like Reheat are a DANGER . I have to question people who are SO SURE of what happened on 9-11 . With so many UNANSWERED questions I can not see how anybody could be sure of anything when it comes to 9-11.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GGEden
Look how long the plane is

And look how the 2nd wall is uncollapsed, and the puncture hole maintains its consistency from there onwards thru another 4 intact walls....but somehow that whole jet vaporized between the first and second wall....YET....somehow managed to FIT inside roughly a 10 ft hole right the way thru 4 more intact walls....YET....the engines and wings and tail had all vaporized between walls 1 and 2, but the entirety of the plane still managed to remain intact to penetrate 4 more intact walls to even cause that hole all the way thru 6 walls....YET...how did it do that if it completely vaporized before the 2nd wall?

No GGEden just ask ReHeat that is what happened.
That whole airplane disappeared & Disintegrated into that hole and EVERYTHING basically Disintegrated ( For the first time in airplane disaster history ) . No landing gear No fuselage Nothing from the interior no seats not a single suit case ? Strange that such a Explosion that DISINTEGRATED EVERYTHING basically did not caused much more damage.
But what am I to know ?. The American Government tells me that a hand full of Arabs were able to OUT SMART all their Intelligence agencies that we are told are second to none around the world. F.B.I. - C.I.A. N.S.A. Army & Navy Intelligence, The Bush`s private army NONE were as good as these Arabs.
For months they trained and practiced their Disgusting plan and RIGHT under the nose of some F.B.I. agents too apparently and even though their flight instructor compared their intelligence to that of a IMBECILE they were still able to out smart the BEST of the BEST intelligence agencies the U.S.A had to offer.
The only people they did not out smart seems to be the 3 Israelis University students who KNEW it was going to happen and did nothing but get a birds eye view and a great YT vid.
Strange how they did not care about the people inside the towers nor did they try to warn anybody.
But what do I KNOW ? Nothing apparently !! Ask ReHeat 9-11 expert. Or do as the American government tells us and believe everything they tell us without question ? Is that right Reheat ?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickscott
No landing gear No fuselage Nothing from the interior no seats not a single suit case ?

Why do you claim that? There are pictures of landing gear and wheels and seats and fuselage etc. from a 757 that hit the Pentagon that have been posted here many times before.

Why do some people refuse to look at those pictures?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by Reheat
I'm not inclined to do research for you or anyone else. I've already done it for myself and do not have a collection in my personal possession. It is quite obvious that if it disagrees with fantasy it will be rejected or hand waved away anyway. My time is more valuable spent on other endeavors. As 911Files has pointed out actual data from multiple sources is more valuable than photos shot from telephoto lens from hundreds of yards away anyway. Those are subject to all of the distortions inherent in telephoto lens and can easily lead to false conclusions. Prime example = This thread.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

let's translate this...

you don't care about any new information because you made up your mind a long time ago and won't change it. Anything that doesn't agree with your previously decided belief you will call "fantasy". You would rather spend your time doing something else but have to be here for some reason. and... you categorically throw out any data that is from a telephoto lens. In other words your only purpose here is to keep other people from proper investigation.

Curious - do you look at the pictures that are posted by your OS cronies, or by various government reports? I doubt you do.

THANK YOU... GREAT POST !!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Top 100 Real "Men in Black",reply to post by Reheat

Now I understand what is going on here and how some people can be so sure ...?
Are they talking about you here Reheat ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

No landing gear No fuselage Nothing from the interior no seats not a single suit case ?

Why do you claim that? There are pictures of landing gear and wheels and seats and fuselage etc. from a 757 that hit the Pentagon that have been posted here many times before.

can you pass on a link to ALL THOSE PICTURES please ?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Nobody denies that but for some reason those of us with aircraft experience have a problem with the amount of parts and the size of them. Not enough parts and conveniently small enough to be moved be hand.

There is a pic of ONE rotor head but there are about 14 per engine, so where did the other 27 go, did they just not bother photographing those? Where are the two large rotor shafts? Where are the shatterproof engine casings?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mickscott

can you pass on a link to ALL THOSE PICTURES please ?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Photos prove absolutely nothing.

Can you all prove “there not” Bone yard scraps.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

And wreckage, AA 77's flight data recorder and body parts of AA 77's passengers and crew got planted deeply in a blazing area of the Pentagon, some of the wreckage with such force that it was embedded in concrete structures. How exactly ?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Ah, the last gasp of a dying argument - demanding that someone else prove a negative.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
1. The wings folded back into the hole
2. Many bodies of the passengers were found

Truthers don't care about the truth ironically enough though..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh and those spools being there don't prove a damn thing

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

And wreckage, AA 77's flight data recorder and body parts of AA 77's passengers and crew got planted deeply in a blazing area of the Pentagon, some of the wreckage with such force that it was embedded in concrete structures. How exactly ?

How? Because the government said so.

Debunk this:

Arlington Topography, Obstacles Make American 77 Final Leg Impossible
Conclusion = Impossible for any transport category aircraft to descend from top of VDOT Antenna to top of pole 1 and pull level to "impact hole" as reported by the government story and seen in the DoD "5 Frames Video". 11.2 G's was never recorded in the FDR. 11.2 G's would rip the aircraft apart.

This does not account for response time to initiate the arrest. Increased time is needed or higher altitude at pentagon in order to be within aircraft structural limits, or higher peak G loads. The VDOT Antenna was present on September 11, 2001, and was not struck by any object.
Transport Category aircraft are limited to 2.5 G's positive and 1.0 negative. Although there is a margin of error built into these limits, it is not anywhere near 448% or 11.2 G's positive. Aerobatic Category Aircraft have a positive G load limit of 6.0 G's. Some may argue that the flight path "just missed" the VDOT Antenna, in which case we also worked out the numbers if the aircraft were at ground level at the antenna. The G loads required would be ~4.3 G's. Still excessive for a transport category aircraft. Not to mention the aircraft certainly was not at ground level abeam the Navy Annex and such G loads were never recorded in the Flight Data provided by the NTSB. Feel free to input the numbers yourself using above calculations as a guide and ground elevation of antenna.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Debunk this:

The Lack of Foundation Damage at the Pentagon is Irreconcilable with the Official Reports and Data
03/15/08 - The lack of foundation damage at the Pentagon is irreconcilable with the official reports and is strong physical evidence contradicting the 9/11 official story.

The ASCE Building Performance Report has meticulously documented the damage to the building and has come to the conclusion that all damage from the alleged plane impact was limited to the bottom two floors, but primarily below the 2nd floor slab so that 90 tons of jumbo jet would have slid on it's belly across the 1st floor slab all the way through the C-ring.

The aircraft seems for the most part to have slipped between the first floor
slab on grade and the second floor.
pg. 28

They also suggest that the right wing of the plane had to have been tilted up to account for the generator trailer and the anomalous damage to the facade.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

F.B.I. Counsel: No Records Available Revealing ID Process Of Recovered 9/11 Plane Wreckage

911blogger.com...

Can any of you prove those pieces of wreckage belong to flight 77? No, none of you can, just because our government said it does, it doesn’t mean it is true.
I find it absolutely amazing that some of you will take the word of proven liars in Washington (Bush Administration and FBI )

Can The Govt Get Their Story Straight? - Location Of Flight Data Recorder

09/16/07 - As many already know, the data supplied by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) does not support the government story of American Airlines Flight 77 impact with the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 (see Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77 for detailed analysis). Some have argued how could the data not support an impact when the FDR was found inside the Pentagon? We feel that is a great question and one we have been trying to get Government agencies to explain.
It is not unprecedented where Flight Data Recorders have been switched/planted. The Institute of Police Forensic Evidence and Criminology have determined that the FDR recovered from the crash of Air France 296 is "either... not... the DFDR of the crashed Airbus A320 on the photograph... or the DFDR presented at the trial is NOT the one from the crashed Airbus A320." (AirDisaster.com)

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Here is your evidence that proves our governments are lying about the black box from flight 77.
Proof of more lies:

Lies, Conflicting Reports, Cover-Up's

Location of American 77 Flight Data Recorder - Part II
11/30/07 - Many may recall an article we published regarding location of American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder (AA 77 FDR) in which we expose the govt story of the flight data recorder being found at the entrance hole and exit hole. Since the article has been published, the MSNBC article we sourced (www.msnbc.msn.com...) no longer exists and now redirects to an irrelevant Newsweek page (www.newsweek.com...). Why would MSNBC want to remove a page which explains the recovery of AA 77 FDR? Is it because we exposed the conflicting reports of location? It gets deeper.
Popular Mechanics sources a quote from Allyn E. Kilsheimer who states;

"It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

www.popularmechanics.com...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

For you debunkers where is your evidence? None of you have any, because everything was covered up. Some of you are desperate to believe in something that was not so, because the government said so.

[color=gold]Impossible to Prove a Falsehood True
by George Nelson
Colonel, USAF (ret.)
The precautionary principle is based on the fact that its impossible to prove a false claim to be true. Failure to prove a false premise true does not automatically make it false but caution is called for, especially in the case of a world-changing event like the alleged terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 . After five long years, our government has provided the public with no physical evidence to support its claim that the attacks were the work of Muslim terrorists, or even that the identity of the aircraft that struck their targets on September 11 was the same as those specified in the 9/11 Commission's report. As explained below, it would be a simple matter to confirm the identity of each of the four aircraft, and until such physical proof of identity is forthcoming, no conclusions can be scientifically drawn to support the official story as being accurate. This is a precaution against rushing to judgment. At this point, it could just as easily be assumed that the 911 hijackings were part of a black operation carried out with full cooperation of elements within our own government.

Conclusion

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001 , resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode.
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased, rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Shanksville, Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. Regarding the planes that allegedly flew into the two WTC towers, it appears that heavy aircraft were involved in each case, but no evidence has been produced that would support the government's version of what actually caused the total destruction of the buildings, let alone proving the identity of the aircraft. That is the central problem with the government's 911 story.
As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to have been involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

I believe that sums it up about your evidence of flight 77 and the Pentagon. There is no evidence.
edit on 17-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

the wings that hit the towers didn't fold back. you bring up a good point with the bodies though...how DID genetic material survive when a whole metal plane (the engines have alot of titanium in them) totally evaporated? enough body parts to identify almost everyone on the plane?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Debunk This:

Don't need to. Two Aussie Truthers already did it for me.

AA 77 FDR REPORT

Runway behind you.

Altitude above you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 Truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
how DID genetic material survive when a whole metal plane (the engines have alot of titanium in them) totally evaporated? enough body parts to identify almost everyone on the plane?

This is where all the DNA was found.

Look at that layer of water.

Do you need me to explain it to you ?

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join