It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I gave you the link twice previously and asked you to read it. It's been posted at least twice, maybe three times. Do you need someone to hold your hand?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Love it! You've proven you really are...

A GEMINI!!
great post, fun too!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Humans and there lil mortal baseless theories, and untamed imaginatation.

The only reason why you all keep going on about this, is because you all think the wings are suppose to go through the cement and form some type of cartoon picture which shows the plane wings and the body itself to show on the pentagon wall, your thinking in your head that both wings are suppose to show up on both side of the pentagon ,the wings broke off entering the pentagon, stop thinking the wings are suppose to show ,or go through the wall.
Between the explosion, and the weight of the wing ,let alone speed, let alone the infrastructure of the pentagon and

WAIT THE HELL A MINUTE!!!!,your a believer not a DAMN debunker.

YEA,stay off our side,we dont want you!!

Wait Wait,so your saying immortal,that it was plane>REAALLY?

SAY ITS NOT SO!!

We are all doomed,the day when the immortal joined the side of

LOOK,im bringing the truth, it was a plane ,thats it ,i dont want to hear no more about it,we off this subject,lets go.

so your saying no portal wars.

nope

no alien gravitation used?

nope

no missle

nope

so can i ask one logical question mortal child of the mother of all knowing?

sure.

SO YOUR FREAKING TELLING US,THAT THE WINGS DIDNT EVEN MAKE A CENTIMETER OF DAMAGE,LET ALONE AN INCH...REALLY,BECAUSE IF YOUR TELLING ME THAT,THEN I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU,AND I WILL CALL MY AGENT AT ONCE,REALLY!

a centimeter?

YEA!!

a centimeter or an inch.

BOTH IMMORTAL>INCH, HALF A INCH,HALF A METER,HALF A WORM,HALF OF AN ANT,HALF OF A

OKAY OKAY OKAY,i got your point.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

OKAY OKAY OKAY,i got your point.

AND MY POINT IS, and this is my last reply to this.
Because the plane didn’t hit the pentagon as the mind perceived it to hit it, it hit the pentagon side ways, the wings was facing north and south, instead of the brain perceiving it to hit it when the wings was east and west.

?

?

?

?

you little ^%$^&^&

i didnt mean what i said,i love my job.

Call your agent and write in caps to the immortal why dont you,dont love your job now!

like the immortal one said,lets move on ,YOU HEARED HIM!!!

YEA, it was a plane that hit the pentagon on its side, it might have flipped 4 feet from the initial impact, and you’re the greatest ever.

First Rudolph has a red nose, now we got a pinhead with a brown nose...i need a vacation!!

Good night you all

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Very good points. Dave would admire what you wrote there I believe.

The Pentagon is constructed on its exterior with harden concrete. It's a fortress design to be defended like a castle when it was constructed in case an enemy ever laying siege to it using ground troops. Big difference between a glass exterior with an open floor office space design and a hardened concrete fortress.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

welcome cassp83.

At the last pages of a thread like this it gets pretty brutal with a few people searching for truth, questioning details and other people mainly sticking around to bash every post and derail the investigative efforts. Hang in there, some newer threads may be slightly more cordial than this one.

thanks for the video recommendation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I like it. I want more.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
NEIT 018 - Describes searching for body parts, airplane fragments and removing debris from the Pentagon, 17-24 September.

c'mon... you post things from your own site...

and we get, "It just -- it -- it looked exactly like a movie set. It was -- it blew my mind." with no details??

other than showing this guy was actually there, why did you post this??

Interviewer: Is there any particular scene or event that stands out in your mind, and what one incident will you remember most about this experience?

The most I'll ever remember is the first time I walked inside the Pentagon itself and saw all the structural damage. That was the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen.

Interviewer: What -- what did that remind you of? had you seen anything similar to that in your personal experience or did it look like a movie set? (stupid question
)

It just -- it -- it looked exactly like a movie set. It was -- it blew my mind. It was like nothing I had ever imagined.

Interviewer: Is there anything else you'd like to add...?

No.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

The Pentagon is constructed on its exterior with harden concrete. It's a fortress design to be defended like a castle when it was constructed in case an enemy ever laying siege to it using ground troops. Big difference between a glass exterior with an open floor office space design and a hardened concrete fortress.

Whats daves topic about,i would love to see it and go over there,lol

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
NEIT 501 - Army CPT, standing about 100 yards from where the plane impacted.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
At the last pages of a thread like this it gets pretty brutal with a few people searching for truth, questioning details and other people mainly sticking around to bash every post and derail the investigative efforts. Hang in there, some newer threads may be slightly more cordial than this one.

thanks for the video recommendation.

Bwahahahahahaha Investigative efforts on a conspiracy oriented Web Site is another great big belly laugh. Excuse me, I see golden unicorns outside my door. Better go answer it (if I can stop laughing long enough)....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
NEIT 515 - Crystal City office worker watched an American Airlines plane fly into the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread541460/pg104#pid10886214]post by I
The Pentagon is constructed on its exterior with harden concrete.

No, it isn't. The exterior is limestone blocks. The rest of your post is pollywop garbage.

Pentagon fact: 680,000 tons of concrete were used in construction.
edit on 23-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Reheat

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread541460/pg104#pid10886214]post by I
The Pentagon is constructed on its exterior with harden concrete.

No, it isn't. The exterior is limestone blocks. The rest of your post is pollywop garbage.

Pentagon fact: 680,000 tons of concrete were used in construction.

So...............

Where was that concrete used? Inquiring minds want to know....

FACT: The exterior of the Pentagon is cut Indiana Limestone, same as was used for the Empire State Building....
edit on 23-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Whats daves topic about,i would love to see it and go over there,lol

He has written extensively on this topic over the years on the HC site. What, you haven't caught any of his posts on this 911 stuff? I find that hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

I fear that those who do not live here, or have rarely visted in person, will comprehend:

Crystal City office worker ...

I may be wrong. I only know, when I first came here, and heard that area of Arlington referred to in that way?? It made me go

Of course, rented an apartment IN "Crystal City", and eventually I learned the history. (Of course...all this, before hte Internet, so maybe nowadyas people can 'google', or whatever, and figure it out faster....let's hope, eh??).

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

wow star for you weed, good point. My dad was a government reconnaisance contractor and spent many a day working in the underground levels of the Pentagon so it was definitely part of my vernacular over the years. I'm curious if most people have heard the area called that?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
NEIT 501 - Army CPT, standing about 100 yards from where the plane impacted.

amazing how so many of these you're posting provide entirely different scenarios than the airplane into the Pentagon tale.

This guy was 100 yards away and didn't see a fireball, but he did feel a "very strong percussion of air movement"

There's just so many different statements about what might have happened, how many explosions there were, the strength of the various explosions.

Again 911files, I appreciate you posting these interviews (except the it -- it-- it looked like a movie set one
)- most of them I haven't read before. Really makes you believe all the Psychological studies that show we can't rely on eyewitness perception as fact, especially in a traumatic event.

By the way, were you the interviewer on most of these?

edit on 23-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How do people reconcile, or deal with, issues like this??

SECURITY VIDEO: shows fireball.

GUY 100 YARDS AWAY: says he sees the plane go in, but doesn't see a fireball.

The can't both be right...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
How do people reconcile, or deal with, issues like this??

SECURITY VIDEO: shows fireball.

GUY 100 YARDS AWAY: says he sees the plane go in, but doesn't see a fireball.

The can't both be right...

Check Capt Leiber's location and that might give you a clue....

It's not hard to understand....

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join