It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Recurring Number Thread: 37... Why, Why, Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Because:

37+37+37=111

Some autistic savant twins simultaneously summed up this many marbles tossed onto the floor some time in history.

111 = floor(1111/10)

111 = III = 3
This is how many groups they found of equal number on the floor, a perfect trinity.

You are having approximately 1/30th of an awakening.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
I love to complain, and complain, and complain.

I thought the limit was one complaint per thread, not three. Each requires a separate form be filled out, signed and notarized, each in triplicate, so press real hard with the pen.

Why, why, why = YYY = three times as manly, or alternately three men in a tub.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by noface
You shouldn't watch 'Clerks' then. They make a whole big deal of the number 37.

Actually, I notice the number 37 quite a lot but I just put it down to that movie though. Maybe there is something in it. The thing that gets me is when I look at the clock, I seem to always see 11:11, 22:22, 12:34. Strange days indeed.

I love clerks for a variety of reasons. Many shows or movies in the media use number 37 for instance I just got done watching the first season of babylon 5 and the final episode has this number involved quite heavily.

Like someone mentioned 37 plugs in to 111 therefore also anything that factors in to that like 555, 666, or 888.

You can't avoid polarity or divisive power numbers and their structure how you use them and see them is more important.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ok so 37 is a prime number, it could also be 3/7 or march 7, but i wouldn't stress over it. I mean remember that jim carrey movie "23", that was a little wacky, i mean he was looking ways to make "23" his sole abjective, and it wasn't his birthday.

You want to know something weird and coincidencial, i'm a musician like jim carrey played in the movie, except i play guitar. My birthday is march 7, but so is a lot of people with the same birthdate. I've met 2 people that share the same birthday as me. I know it seems a little strange to see it a lot, but just don't dwell on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
I have to say, I'm not one for all the supersticious nonesense about this sort of thing, but just lately it has driven me to distraction..

Everytime I look at my watch to see the time you can always guarantee that it will be 37 minuets past the the hour.. Whenever I switch on the tv, 37 appears, open the newspaper; 37, in fact in almost every facet of my life this number pops up, even when getting change at the grocery store £37.37 comes out of the cash register.. That has happened twice now... I can sort of reason the watch thing taking my own biorhythms into account, but cannot so easily explain away the many other instances... All I know is that when I have a bout of this particular number come into my life then things start getting bad....

As I said, I do not hold onto supersticious stuff, but I am starting to wonder with this... Maybe I need prozac or a good talking too lol..

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.. Thank you in advance

I call it the 'Green Car Syndrome'.

I ordered a green company car once...
...from the moment I took delivery I saw every green car on the road for the first time...
...of course there were other green cars there all the time...
...but I actually 'saw' them as green for the first time.

I also had the same thing happen with Bach's 'Jesu 'Joy of man's desiring' everywhere I went.

37 is cool...do you know of any link or remember when it first started?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I see where you are coming from, but initialy I made no concious effort to look for it, rather it found me...

I have just been trawling around the web looking for correlations and found THIS, and as a hebrew speaker I really should know these things, but the gemetria of the whole of the book of Genesis is 37 x 73!!!!

You really could not make this stuff up!!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Why, why, why = YYY = three times as manly, or alternately three men in a tub.
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Hmmmmmmnnn..... Sounds good to me!!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by noface

A part of me thought it was due to our bio-rhythms, much like waking up at the same time everyday because of our body clock, are we going to look at the time on our watches the same time because oif the same reason? However when it starts affecting other aspects of our lives too outside ourselves, then maybe something deeper is happening???

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I agree with the "green car syndrome" theory.

Whether you consciously or not, at some point you noticed 37 and then again and thought "odd, i keep seeing the number 37"... Now its no longer just another random number to you. It seems like you are trying to put together some pattern or meaning with the recurrance of the number 37 in your day to day life. Often times we see patterns or try to make patterns out of things that just arent. That's how we humans work.

At this point you ARE in fact looking for 37, whether you want to or not, you are going to notice it every time it appears. I would just try to "notice" every number you see that isnt 37. If every number you encounter in your day to day life is 37, or a huge majority of those, then maybe there is some significance to it for you, but i highly doubt this will be the case.

EDIT: I looked at the time stamp of every reply in this thread, not a single one was done at xx:37. Not that this means anything, but at least it shows that 37 isnt everywhere in your life.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Gamecock]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by noface

I've had the same with the number 22, no matter what i was doing at night if at home or out, i would look at my phone or other clocks or watches, and it would be 22:22. and im not one that looks at the time very often.
Also I would see 22 everywhere, like addresses that i needed to know, license plates, writings on walls. It's gone now, but it did leave a lasting impression on me.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
oops didnt see this til now!

doubt there's a thread for every 2digit #

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
37 IS important, multiply it by 18

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join