It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 4 people watching me on Facebook, all employees of companies linked to US Defence, do you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I had the same people you are showing

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh, I gots a better one.... I checked my 'suggestions for friends' list, and I have no less than 12 'arab/ middle eastern' suggestions!

I am kinda now wondering about FB myself.... Especially since I am about as threatening as marshmallow fluff.....

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

This is strange I have three individuals... which follow...

John Rasper with Agilent Technologies which Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A), or Agilent, is a company which designs and manufactures instruments and equipment for measurement and evaluation. The company's headquarters are in Santa Clara, California.

Tom Gibson EF Johnson Co. EFJohnson Technologies customers include first responders in public safety and public service, the federal government, and industrial organizations. The company's products are marketed under the EFJohnson, 3e Technologies International, and Transcrypt International trade names. The product portfolio includes Project 25 compliant two-way radios, Project 25 compliant trunked and conventional communications systems, voice encryption modules, and FIPS 140-2 Validated™ secure wireless broadband, mesh and WLAN solutions.

Donald A. Barnes Motorala.... Feature specifications, internetworking with other vendors, development and testing of Infrastructure of Cellular Systems for national and international markets.

Sooo why is donald watching me... the other two okay... I disagree with our current path of government but a motorola?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For what it is worth I tried this several times and got "no results found" each time. This proves that not everyone is getting the same response due to a search of "automatic labs". Just my 2 cents...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Funny, I only got three of the four. I wonder, why would you have to enter 'automation labs' several times for it to show up? I never saw these people before, wouldn't a blocked list be someone I myself have blocked?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Another Paranoia Thread.

Type in Automatic, you'll get a Different response. Type in CIA, now that might generate interest..

Is it me or are people on this site grasping at straws?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well everytime i try to access my facebook account i either get booted or the whole site just jams all the time.Its a stuffed up site.My space is not much better.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

So you think if the govt is trying to track you it would give you the opportunity to "block" them?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Type in "Idiot" instead and Facebook brings up another list...

It brings up the closest people that have some relation to the words you type in and is just another stupid chain letter that is flying around. I also seen the same term posted as part of an apparent paedophile ring.

Read this and it'll clear it all up for you.

www.allfacebook.com...

[EDIT]: And trust me, if the government wanted to see your Facebook, they could, and you wouldnt have a clue about it! Read the T&C's. Anything you put onto Facebook, becomes their property! For which you lose all rights to!

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Lee_K]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Yeah pretty much anything you do technology wise can be tracked by the government. People think that talking on cell phones are safe. HA. The safest way to talk on a cell phone is though blue tooth because they have to crack your access code.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
Thats weird. I got a General Dynamics, Angilent tech, Honeywell, and GTE Automatic labs. Or old dudes for these companies. Huh. I mean I guess they could be phishing for marketing info....

You guess?

That's exactly why. How do you think Facebook makes it's bucks?

No conspiracy here, and the OP is just a tab bit paranoid. Besides if you have any reason to worry about things like that better stay away from Google, any social networks, well... better stay offline and pretend the internet doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No, because I'm not stupid enough to go on Facebook where everything is kept for ever and proviede to any intelligence service that wants it...not just the CIA or FBI, but even folk like the Mayor of Buenas Aires Security Officer in Argentina, the Republic of Malawi's INternal Security and even the Iranian Secret Police.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Why the hell do you think such places as Myspace and Facebook were initially created?! just for our enjoyment? its doubtful.
Paranoid or not paranoid, they are great ways to find out about a person, their contacts, opinions, personal views on various topics etc.. and i highly doubt making ones profile simply' private' would stop governmental infiltration of any info they may be seeking..

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I got news for you............we are all being watched and monitored.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is just a simple search engine, it has nothing to do with who's keeping an eye one you.

What on Earth made you put Automatic Labs into a search in the first place?

I use FB for social interaction and events, but there is absolutely no private info on there, except my name and even that is not my full, legal name (never use it, I hate it). I don't ever mention conspiracies on FB or anything political. It is simply a handy way of keeping in touch with friends and family.

Other than that, I use the online persona I'm using here.

[edit to add]

Jesus!! I just Googled my online persona and you should see the reults!! Most of which are ATS hits

I also Googled my own name and got bugger all. I guess I'm safe

[edit on 4-2-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ditch the Facebook. Problem solved. I have always believed that Facebook, Twitter and other like services are for reasons that are no gooood.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

do you do some kind of work they might be interested in hiring you

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
G'day!

I had 3 of the ones you had listed on my facebook page....
Dunno what the deal is...
Thanks for the heads up!
SnF

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
These people are not watching you what would make you think you could find out who is watching you?
Its simply bringing up a list of people associated with the keywords Automatic and Labs.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Oh, those are Massive Exobyte or rather 'Trilobyte' data mining centers.
No cause for concern?
Carry on folks, yes, carry on.
There is nothing here for You to see.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join