It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Picture Of A (REAL) U.S Airforce Flying Disk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

A rare picture of a U.S test model flying disk in area known as S-4 back in 1947. The picture was taken from the time of all the Roswell drama, many, including myself believe this is what really crashed. This picture is not a hoax, it is legit and it is said that this model had a BMW 003 jet engine. They tested it for a few years, however, they lost a few pilots because they never could get the full understanding of how to fly it.

Do you have proof this picture was taken in 1947? I have heard of secret testing of aircraft in 1947, have not seen pictures before though, and have never heard of S4 being in operation back then.

The aircraft looks more like an f-16 as others have mentioned, which makes me question the date of the photo, but then again, who knows how long they were in testing with prototype craft before the f-16 came into use.

A little more info would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Uhg. Doesn't everyone know that the best way to prove that a picture is of what you say it is of is to simply insist over and over that it is? After all, he did say he knows for a fact...isn't that statement alone enough to prove him right?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Ive seen this photo before and it is a hoax ! It was photoshopped by a journalist for a piece he was doing and the article appeared in Italy and was misread and misconstrued !

Is there a link to the article online? Or to a source that proves it to be a hoax? That would be most informative.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow, are you guys seeing something I can't see? I'm looking right at it, face right up to the screen and I can't interpret ANYTHING from that picture. It looks like a black and gray blob.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Believe what you want, however, I know for a FACT its a real flying disk that belonged or still belongs to the U.S military. The picture was taken of the disk in a hangar in an undisclosed location. It it is believe to still be at S-4.

By all means give us your evidence. . . you site nothing you give no links to anything and you expect us to believe your word. . . .

Are you new here?

Movin on until I can see some evidence. . .

This is the kind of garbage that is dragging ATS quality down.

what a waste

[edit on 3-2-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I will try and find something but i do know i saw a documetary where he was trying to explain what and how the story was misconstrued ! He actually had the photo on his pc screen and explained what he did and how he did it ! It was a picture just of a normal hangar and he airbrushed in the ufo ! then overlayed the girders that obscure it !

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's "haunebu" aircraft build by Germans in WW2

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube, these people claim that it's a hoax. Someone took the image on the box for the Testors Area 51 UFO and pasted it into a photo of a hangar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81692f1aff4a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Clearly the nose of an F-16 sticking out of the hanger. You can clearly see the cockpit bubble canopy on top and the different colored nose.

NO, it is not a viper!! (F-16)
If anything the shadow may depict a left intake. There is also a possibility of a right intake. IMHO

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Excellent job!!!. I agree with you. Star for the effort!

This is what ATS is all about.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Clearly the nose of an F-16 sticking out of the hanger. You can clearly see the cockpit bubble canopy on top and the different colored nose.

Does look a lot like that. I think I can make out the under fuselage intake indicative of a F16.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah well done as i said Hoax as I stated I saw the guy involved actually explaining it ! Thought i was goin mad for a minute !

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Star for you for giving some clues on what to look for
Thanks.

Here's another video on the hoax. Can't embed it sorry.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Cheers Crip appreciated ! Will have a look !

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"D"Day Wise One's,

People cought posting hoax's on ATS should be band or marked some how.

Maybe a ATS wall of shame would be in order.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Now for what you've all been waiting for. A picture of a real Flying disk.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Looks to me like the nose and cockpit of a F-104 Starfighter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join