It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Picture Of A (REAL) U.S Airforce Flying Disk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
MOD NOTE: This image has proven to be a HOAX as shown here. Therefore, this thread is being moved from the Aliens&UFO forum to the HOAX forum.

A rare picture of a U.S test model flying disk in area known as S-4 back in 1947. The picture was taken from the time of all the Roswell drama, many, including myself believe this is what really crashed. This picture is not a hoax, it is legit and it is said that this model had a BMW 003 jet engine. They tested it for a few years, however, they lost a few pilots because they never could get the full understanding of how to fly it.

This is the picture of the craft taken inside a hangar at an area known as S-4 at Papoosa Lake. The area made famous by Bob Lazaar, not sure how he knew this area was there, but however he knew, the area is very much real. I believe the goverment has developed these disk much better since the 40's and are now using them for research, spying, and many other things.

Note: This is not an alien spacecraft, it is man-made and belongs to the U.S Airforce.

[edit on February 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting find. Where did you get this photo.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The picture is blocked for me.
Do you have a link?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If y'd ask me this is nothing more than a normal jet-fighter... .with wings.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
A rare picture of a U.S test model flying disk in area known as S-4 back in 1947.

There was nothing at Groom Lake in 1947...

That could be a drawing it's so poor quality.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

I think the US ripped the prototype from german scientists after ww2. Google operation paperclip.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It looks like a still frame from a movie. It also looks like it is hidden behind a billboard. I am really doubting the legitimacy of it being in a secret government hanger at S-4 as stated.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Believe what you want, however, I know for a FACT its a real flying disk that belonged or still belongs to the U.S military. The picture was taken of the disk in a hangar in an undisclosed location. It it is believe to still be at S-4.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Clearly the nose of an F-16 sticking out of the hanger. You can clearly see the cockpit bubble canopy on top and the different colored nose.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The OPs avatar states 'give me proof'! So ok OP, where's your PROOF that this is a USAF ufo ? You state quite unequivocally that this is NOT an alien vehicle and is what you say it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Happyfeet's description matches mine. Moreover, it makes little sense for a secret airforce to leave a flying disc halfway sticking out of a hanger.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

A rare picture of a U.S test model flying disk in area known as S-4 back in 1947.

There was nothing at Groom Lake in 1947...

That could be a drawing it's so poor quality.

Were you at Groom Lake in 1947??? If not you should say I don't believe there was anything there. But to make a clear cut statement that there was nothing there is kinda presumptuous don't you think?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by djbj597922]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First off, There was no S4 site in the 40's. Second, S4 is supposed to have hangers that are built into a mountain side that blend into the mountain to hide them. That hanger is a normal looking one. Third, it looks like there is grass or weeds growing in the foreground, as we all know, S4 is located in the desert. Fourth, the UFO image looks more like the model Testors made based on Bob Lazarrs claims. Fifth, If you are claiming it is the Roswell UFO, witnesses have claimed that the Roswell craft was a delta shaped or sorta "V" shaped craft.
Sorry, I am not buying it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by djbj597922
Were you at Groom Lake in 1947??? If not you should say I don't believe there was anything there. But to make a clear cut statement that there was nothing there is kinda presumptuous don't you think?

Have you considered the possibility that this member made such statement based on the history he has read about Nellis and Area 51? How about you? Have you? If you have, care to elucidate us on what was operating in Groom Lake in 1947? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The lack of question marks and the abundance of statements in the OP would make it necessary that the OP provides us with some source in my humble opinion, or anyway something more substantial than his own words (with all the due respect, of course): otherwise, this would belong more to Skunk works than to Aliens & UFOs, since the image is so crappy that it could be litterally anything, including some drawing made by some 6 y.o. or some screen-capture from a videogame. But this is just my opinion, of course.
Thanks for sharing anyway

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Note: This is not an alien spacecraft, it is man-made and belongs to the U.S Airforce.

I do not wish to contradict you, but I must confess this seems to me to be a poorly rendered photo of the nosecone of an F-16 protruding from a bunker and viewed from such an angle as to partially obscure the starboard wing, making it appear as one continuous surface.

But if it is a 1947 photo that other questions....

See if you can't find a higher resolution version...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think "Mr.skepticc" needs to show us a better version of this picture and a source. To me this looks like somebody pooped on a scanner.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Believe what you want, however, I know for a FACT its a real flying disk that belonged or still belongs to the U.S military. The picture was taken of the disk in a hangar in an undisclosed location. It it is believe to still be at S-4.

Please post us some information to back up this fact. Also please post a source link to the picture.

Posting work by others.– Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

[edit on February 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

And why should we take your testimony as immediately valid? Verbal (in this case written) testimony should only be very credible if the one saying so is reputable.
To me, you're just some bloke on the internet (as I am the same to you!). No outstanding evidence here.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ive seen this photo before and it is a hoax ! It was photoshopped by a journalist for a piece he was doing and the article appeared in Italy and was misread and misconstrued !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join