It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Sleep Paralysis Experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You had an Out of Body Experience as we mostly do in our sleep anyway. The Brain is tracking every move we do. If the Consciousness does not come back right away that the neurons in the brain are hooking up to the panic mode.
It happend many time to me too until I learned from experience and ecucation of what is going on.
It helps as well to suggest to the brain that you will come back to the body if you are doing a conscious OBE.
The Shadows you see are from the Infra-Red realm because you are using your Midbrain that is accessing higher frequency. And this realm is as valid as the herzian realm as we have our Body Consciousness hooked in.
And there is nothing to fear but it explains that the brain/neurons hooking up to a fear mode because it is so far not known to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What makes you think that infra-red world has menacing spirits inside of it? I just don't quite get where that logic comes from. Anyway, as for the topic, it's interesting to say the least. The closest thing I've had happen to me like that would simply be the floating sensation. As soon as I felt it, my body's fear kicked in, and I came CRASHING back down before I could realize what had just happened.

That's my few cents.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
You had an Out of Body Experience as we mostly do in our sleep anyway. The Brain is tracking every move we do. If the Consciousness does not come back right away that the neurons in the brain are hooking up to the panic mode.
It happend many time to me too until I learned from experience and ecucation of what is going on.
It helps as well to suggest to the brain that you will come back to the body if you are doing a conscious OBE.
The Shadows you see are from the Infra-Red realm because you are using your Midbrain that is accessing higher frequency. And this realm is as valid as the herzian realm as we have our Body Consciousness hooked in.
And there is nothing to fear but it explains that the brain/neurons hooking up to a fear mode because it is so far not known to you.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Infra-red realm? Midbrain? Herzian realm?

Do you people make this stuff up as you go along? Lemme see if I can try that and sound authoritative as well...

"You must remember that an OOBE can sometimes be triggered by roving mongartian spirits looking for chakra spirals to tap. Don't fight the OOBE or you may find yourself trapped within the macrostatic realm in which many purgatorial migrations end up. These yatta yatta yatta..."

Well what do you know, I guess it isn't as hard as I thought to make junk sound like...fact. Cool.

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Do you people make this stuff up as you go along? Lemme see if I can try that and sound authoritative as well...

"You must remember that an OOBE can sometimes be triggered by roving mongartian spirits looking for chakra spirals to tap. Don't fight the OOBE or you may find yourself trapped within the macrostatic realm in which many purgatorial migrations end up. These yatta yatta yatta..."

Well what do you know, I guess it isn't as hard as I thought to make junk sound like...fact. Cool.

You guys are funny - at least you have a light heart

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ok to go deeper in the parts of the Mid Brain there is a nICE part:
"
The Thalamus
"
The Thalamus is getting REM signals from the "BASE" of the BRAIN and transfering those to the cerebral cortex. In the cerebal cortex are signals converted by our neurons to a language of pictures that we call DREAM.
the "BASE" has its origin of the " PONS"
The PONS actually sending signals in the spinal cord to shut off neurons =
THATS WHERE THE PARALYSIS THING IS COMING IN -
Some Scientist say it is the "Reticular Formation" where the lower cerebellum has its grip on : WILL SHUT OUT THE SIGNAL FLOW FROM THE BODY TO THE BRAIN WHAT WILL CAUSE PARAYSIS -

If intrested please do any Google search on " Brain / Sleep "

By the way: Infra-Red is a faster Frequency than Herzian (Commonly Known) and it is received by many parts in the Mid Brain. I can do a whole Assay on the IR Realm but not today........
Hope you enjoy my "Brain Junk" -
: I have to admit I still use less than 10% of my Brain lol:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well I still have to learn how to "quote" things on this chat

-see above post

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am very interested in what you are talking about frozen, and id like to learn more about it. Can you provide me links to maybe a book or something about these realms and frequencies and all that. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join