It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Blasts back at PETA: "those people are scared, incapable or just plain idiots."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

PETA Vice President Dan Matthews said in a statement. "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."(...) I guess you can take the man out of the Ghetto, but you just can't take the Ghetto out of the man (and I use the term 'man' very loosely!!!) So how many poor animals are now going to die just so other 'ganstas' can look 'Ghettofabulous' too???

It's amazing (of a depressive way) how the racist demons inside some people just wait the right moments to show up. They didn't use politically incorrect terms but we can feel the ethnic hate impregnating each word. Regardless if Kanye West is an *ss hole or not, they can't avoid be racist. A caucasian celebrity using a fur is one thing... An afro celebrity using a fur is another thing... In this last case the term "man" must be "very loosely" and associated with the term "roaside zoo"... How people supposedly defend the respect with the animals when didn't learn to respect the other human beings??? F*ck that sh*t!!

Um, when you get up and make an ass out of yourself humiliating a little girl getting a trophy on national television..... you can't really be called a 'man', more of a little child who ACTUALLY needs ritalin.

And have you seen his girlfriend, they both look like roadside zoo animals, not a racist thing, they just do, she's bald and kinda has a manly thing going on, which brings me to the conclusion that kanye west is gay...... perhaps a 'gay fish'.

Just a simple search shows that they don't solely go after 'gangstas'.

www.celebitchy.com...

Or perhaps, their also reverse racists...... or my conclusion, they just downright hate humans

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm amazed he can still sing, let alone write lyrics. With the amount of times he has put his feet in his mouth, he shouldn't even have teeth left....LOL!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is not an appropriate topic for ATS. There is no relevance beyond the sensationalism that the OP is trying to provide. This site presents many relevant, but questionable facts that deserve intelligent , appropriate discussions. There is an inordinate amount of issues that require our sincere devotion and intention, that being said, I need to contribute my own issues that add to the intelligent, thought provoking discussion that this website deserves.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm reminded of the fact that I have incisers in both my upper and lower jaws. I don't have them because they're fashionable, I have them because they serve a purpose. These cutting teeth allow me to make larger pieces of meat, smaller in order to digest the flesh of another being.

P.E.T.A..............people eating tasty animals...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
PETA might be populated by "idiots" ,but scared? Na,I've seen them assault plenty of people with blood, red paint, etc.

I don't think they are scared of Kayne.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

lol, nice!

As for the thread. PETA crosses the line while attempting to imprint their views into the minds of everyone. I don't pay attention to anything they say. While watching their videos I feel better about the way things are because I am absolutely certain that they have picked the absolute worst of the worst to show; then they make it dramatic.

Kanye is a main stream performer, what do you expect?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And he speaks of the ghetto as if he's from it. I know for a fact that's not the case.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Kanye West must be the biggest retard in the entertainment industry today! Amazing how this guy gets on my nerves!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join