It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen kill 13 high schoolers at party in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Gunmen kill 13 high schoolers at party in Mexico

www.swissinfo.ch

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (Reuters) - Suspected drug hitmen burst into a party and killed 13 high school students, in Ciudad Juarez on Sunday, the latest massacre in one of the world's deadliest cities, the Mexican army said.

Gunmen jumped out of sport utility vehicles and fired at the students, who were celebrating victory in a local American football championship, in a house in the city across the border from El Paso, Texas, in the early hours of Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"...A military crackdown on rival cartels in Mexico has fuelled a surge in drug violence that has killed more than 17,000 people over the past three years..."

Shocking story... I wonder what this means for the supposed merging of the US, Canada and Mexico... or was that Amero stuff all hogwash deflection?

www.swissinfo.ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It doesn't mean anything to the merger. Mexico will still export it's trash here, and I'm sure there is no shortage of these people to continue the kidnappings etc. Just another day down there.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It still amazes me to this day that Mexico is a hot-spot tourist destination. An econically 3rd world country with drug violence? LET'S GO!!!

Sorry, I just don't get it

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
statement from police spokesman--

''Hey, it's not as bad as Virginia Tech or anything like that.''

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
It doesn't mean anything to the merger. Mexico will still export it's trash here, and I'm sure there is no shortage of these people to continue the kidnappings etc. Just another day down there.

What do you mean with trash? Did you read the article? It clearly states that the Mexican border is used to traffic drugs from many South-American countries... not just Mexico...

I'm sure there is no shortage of these people to continue the kidnappings

These people? Kidnappings?
Dude, for future reference, read the damn article...?

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
It still amazes me to this day that Mexico is a hot-spot tourist destination. An econically 3rd world country with drug violence? LET'S GO!!!

I'm with you, and add to that the Swine Flu!

Which brings me back to my OG question: how on earth is there ever going to be a successful merger of the US, Canada and Mexico with all this crap going on down there? If a merger was part of the big grand Illuminati plan for World Government, wouldn't they make Mexico seem a bit more fun 'n friendly? The beautiful beaches and palm trees are already there - they'd just need to make it appear safe and clean; nothing money can't handle.

So what's up with that?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

"It was not immediately clear why the gunmen attacked the students. But drug hitmen have attacked parties in the city, searching for rivals, while police have reported that some teenagers have been involved in kidnapping others."

Source

www.swissinfo.ch...

I did read the article........quoted it right here. Next time you may want to read your own source more thouroughly. I stand by what I said based upon the article you provided.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Ok my bad... I thought you were talking about the perps, not the supposed crime of the victims.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

It's not a third world country for your information.

new topics

top topics

join