It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Grey Caught On Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I looked at the video and seems like an alien figure, but I doubt the authenticity of the video. What do you guys think?

This video is from 2006 but only a few days back it has been released and now it is making waves in the UFO world

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
creepy.......
They sound genuinly scared but the "alien" does not look very authentic.
Perhaps a Hoax? Or perhaps somone was giving the a scare just for laughs with a cool disguise? LOL
ATS needs a group of video & graphic editors to examine such vids authenticity.

Interesting though, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hmm......Looks a bit too carboard cut out to me.

Why would they be filming themselves walking in the pitch black?

My opinion is its a hoax but I'm waiting to read what other people think.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

They sound genuinly scared but the "alien" does not look very authentic.

Yes the alien does not look like the typical alien we are used to seeing. If it is a human disguised as an alien then it must be a very thin person

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
After watching the video I personally think it's a hoax, the time the "alien" is actually on camera is miniscule, so it wouldn't even be nessecary to have an elaborate costume to look 100% real. The paused shot of the "alien" is of far too poor a quality to do any real investigation. So my call on this is that it's a hoax and a poor one at that! Give me a camera and I could create a far more convincing hoax than this is...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
One thing is the accents of the two young men, not Australian Farmers but Englishmen. The typical Aussie farmer has quite a "nasal twang" in their speech!

One 4 letter word is un-bleeped, when the next couple are bleeped out.

The white being was very thin as mentioned by Sunny, and, it was walking when the light first illuminated it. So a cardboard cut-out is not what it is.

Also, in the Aussie outback it would not be easy to set up a very skinny friend to wait for you in the dark so that they are walking at the perfect time for your torch movement to illuminate them. If it was setup I would have expected the torch movement to be more searching in the dark.

And, the confusing series after the initial sighting of the white walking thing was well done if it was a hoax. That would be excellent acting and CGI work worthy of getting a permanent job with Industrial Light and Magic in California.

This may sound very weird okay? There is a race I call the tall milky-white greys that are about 5 foot high. This walking white figure is very much like them.

I am not saying this is not a hoax, just pointing out some things.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just like the 'fallen angel hoax video' that was doing the rounds on YouTube sometime ago. I dont imagine that that other life forms come to earth just to take in the midnight air.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cool enough video.
But I don't buy it.
1) "This video has been held by a Government agency for the past 4 years to check authenticity. This may disturb some viewers." Which is cool I suppose, but
2) The shot of the alien pretty much sucked.

I didn't see anything in it disturbing and I have no earthly idea why that video would need to be held for four years.
I think all that crap at the beginning was to give it a more dramatic effect.

I imagine it is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I looked at the video and seems like an alien figure, but I doubt the authenticity of the video. What do you guys think?

This video is from 2006 but only a few days back it has been released and now it is making waves in the UFO world

It's a hoax. It's a splice and heavy edit job. They've done the night footage and added the alien later.. taken from the movie signs:

Yes the dark makes them look very different but they've just adjusted the brightness. The alien is seen for the same amount of time, walks at the same pace and is the exact same shape.. it even steps forward the same way with the same (smiliar looking) leg. I've seen the signs footage used in a couple of clips now but this one is one of the better efforts.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This isn't new, I swear I've seen this footage years ago...

And yes, there's a very brit accent in there..

Complete twaddle, on par with the Mexican alien in the alley caught on mobile phone..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
My "theory" if you want to call it that... is that it could be a 2nd dimensional being somehow slipping into the 3rd dimension. It walked like a flat "thing" would.

I'm diving into some deep speculation here.

Honestly, I don't know what it is, but 2nd dimensional is what popped out for me.

Edit: Never mind, Riley debunked it.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

This was already posted 3 days ago on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's fake, read the original thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That was bludy funny.... definate hoax IMO... looks like someone was walking with a cut out of an Alien figure....

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I still don't understand why people post bunk like that,
We need Hollywood to step in and make an"Alien" video.
Or at least something that looks credible as an example.
Cause this stuff is gettin old... really

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Definately seems to be a cardboard cut out, at least that is what my first and immediate impression was.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I would say it's a fake. I sware I've seen it before too.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I doubt that he is australian.. And i'm surprised that the almost nazi-esque australian imigraration authority hasn't got him in an armlock and quickly deporting him to alpha centuri..

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

This video is from 2006 but only a few days back it has been released and now it is
making waves in the UFO world

Not exactly, the video was uploaded in May 2008 by his creator Andrew C Thursby-
Pelham aka andrewtp21 just for fun. Not been released just a few days back and
certainly noy making any wave in the UFO world as you claim, besides this fake video
was already posted here in 2008 and recently in a new thread, use the search function
next time. Check the 2008 version.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These guys have European accents ... Not Brit accents ... They may be Euro backpackers doing some sort of Outback Tourism thingy but definitely not Aussie farmers.

Really bad video with a bad disclaimer and even worse music.

Fail of the epic kind

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In my opinion the video is 100% authentic. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an agent of disinformation. I will gamble my entire UFO research career on this. It is definitely real. I will be talking about this at my UFO CON 2010 so be sure to get tickets early. Seating is very limited. Last year sold out. You can get a discount of $322 if you buy tickets in advance. I will be there giving away free autographs on the full color glossy hardcover of my new $68 book + DVD detailing this video and others that are just as authentic.

Fear not... THEY are here. They are here with us now and they only want to be our friends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join