It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Billion Dollar Pay Off To Taliban

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Mao be praised.

Because a billion dollar bribe will get them to lay down their arms!

The much easier and cheaper solution is to simply pull out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the middle east crapholes we currently occupy.

Of course, that would be ridiculous when we can instead have armed IRS agents put a gun to the American peoples head, forcibly take their money, then hand it to corrupt drug running insurgents under the employ of the CIA instead.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Any idea what a "typical" taliban would get paid?

i could go for a "working" vacation.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
this is such a retarded idea I don't even know where to start.

These people are hell bent on the "return of their 5th amam" and armageddon. They believe suicide bombing sends them to eternity filled with virgins. All they would do with a billion dollar bribe is make more bombs lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A real easy solution could be to stop buying oil. We have alternatives. If you ask me the Saudis are just as bad as the Taliban.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This pay-off idea is the product of someone who spent too much time eating paint chips.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Remember the commercials decrying the purchase of drugs funding terrorism?

I guess the US government wanted to sidestep the middleman!

Hey, can I go apply for terrorist funding?

There has to be some grant procedure I could follow. I know, this is the new JOBS BILL being implemented.

Watch for the increase in jobs created in the next set of claims of recovery, they will include Taliban terrorist units.

In other news, 60,000 new jobs were created today with the new JOBS BILL, the Taliban were able to recruit 60k with the stimulus package.

Question, is this NOT treason? Giving aid to the enemy. I believe there is no better proof that our government is the enemy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

There has to be some grant procedure I could follow. I know, this is the new JOBS BILL being implemented.

That's Gold.

Obama promised Jobs Jobs Jobs

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
US are simply paying them off to stop fighting and to make their own populace stop defending themselves.

They are 'contracting' out the 'Taliban' or other mercenaries to stop defence and kill their own.

That's the way it has worked as far back as history goes.

It still won't work in Afghanistan though where people are more interested in fighting for the love of defending themselves as opposed to getting fat of hamburgers and camping on the couch until you become a giant brainwashed ball.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Yeah, about that "simply paying them off" part.

The constitution says you should be executed for doing that.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I will let Obama bow for me, he is so much better than I.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a13d129e6a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
so that means that washington is a terrorist funding state and that we should go to war with them!!!

link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Jinni

Yeah, about that "simply paying them off" part.

The constitution says you should be executed for doing that.

How about US killing it's own citizens in 9/11 and using it as a pretext for war that has lead to the deaths of millions of people?

What does the constitution say that the people should do when you have a rogue terrorist government hell bent on ruling a prison planet? - seriously, what does it say? I'll give you a hint: an armed public because...

Letting the monstrous corporate occult led Establishment carry on with what they are doing would be ideal for them!

link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

actually the military police should be arresting the officers and politicians that are pushing this for attempted treason.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
so that means that washington is a terrorist funding state and that we should go to war with them!!!

There is no way the general public has enough courage to take matters in their own hands. They are too conditioned and comfortable in their comfort zones.

It will never happen the NWO will rule for a time.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

the general public shouldn't have to.

that's why we have police and prosecutors.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Gotta send the useless dollars somewhere....

China don't want them.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How about - instead of "paying them off" - simply stopping FINANCING them? Would be easier, quicker, and this way one could even SAVE money.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by IAmRobot]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

First unwritten Law of Police and Prosecutors is to serve the Establishment NOT the people.

It's just part of their hierarchy of power.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Aren't we already paying these bastards?

Taliban Build Multi-Million Dollar Insurgent Operation, Complicating U.S. Efforts

Didn't we already give them assistance during Operation Cyclone?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75932d4680a.jpg[/atsimg]

Didn't the C.I.A. get us into enough trouble?

Remember the commercials decrying the purchase of drugs funding terrorism?

I guess the US government wanted to sidestep the middleman!

Hey, can I go apply for terrorist funding?

Maybe you can?

Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing David S. Cohen Remarks on Terrorist Financing before the Council on Foreign Relations As Prepared for Delivery

Watch for the increase in jobs created in the next set of claims of recovery, they will include Taliban terrorist units.

In other news, 60,000 new jobs were created today with the new JOBS BILL, the Taliban were able to recruit 60k with the stimulus package.

Careful lest Obama takes notice since he grew up on the "Internet's".

Question, is this NOT treason? Giving aid to the enemy. I believe there is no better proof that our government is the enemy.

It's treason but according to Prescott Bush and Dick Cheney you can get away with it, since both treaded close to the Trading With The Enemy Act.

Quote from :

Wikipedia : Prescott Bush : Bush and the Union Banking Corporation

Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank controlled by the Thyssen family, which was seized in October 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act as being owned by "enemy aliens."

The assets were held by the government for the duration of the war, then returned afterward.

...and...

Quote from : Wikipedia : Haliburton : 2000s

In 2001 The Wall Street Journal reported that a subsidiary of Halliburton Energy Services called Halliburton Products and Services Ltd. (HPS) opened an office in Tehran.

The company, HPS, operated on the ninth floor of a new north Tehran tower block.

Although HPS was incorporated in the Cayman Islands in 1975 and is "non-American", it shares both the logo and name of Halliburton Energy Services and, according to Dow Jones Newswires offers services from Halliburton units world-wide through its Tehran office.

Such behavior, undertaken while Cheney was CEO of Halliburton, may have violated the Trading with the Enemy Act.

A Halliburton spokesman, responding to inquiries from Dow Jones, said "This is not breaking any laws. This is a foreign subsidiary and no US person is involved in this.

No US person is facilitating any transaction.

We are not performing directly in that country."

I guess endisnighe if we had enough money we could get away with that.

Treason or no treason, huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

That's Wall Street for you as sure as shooting at the ground and bubbling crude.

The Original Beverly Hillbillies Theme Song

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't see how this would work. We're supplying the taliban with more money so they can buy more weapons and they can carry out even more operations than they normally would be able to. Isn't this aiding and abetting? I just find this very wrong. Bribing won't work against an enemy that hates your guts and is against your cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join