It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Blames U.S. for Global Warming in new tape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I thought Osama was dead? If he is not, I have to hand it to him, because he can hide better than that character Waldo of the "Where's Waldo " books. All along, lugging around a dialysis machine and on the run constantly. And to top it off he's got time to throw in his two cents on global warming. LOL!! Well played Osama....Well played! LOL!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
WOW!!!
Just a bunch of BS IMO!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am glad so many see right through this.

Global Warming = Global Government

Osama Bin Laden = Global War on Terror = Global Government

Now we have OBL attempting to validate Global Warming to extremists? Is OBL not aware of all the e-mails showing false results and scientific research or opinions that invalidate Global Warming as man made?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Fox News was one of the entities that initially reported Bin Laden as dead! And that was December, 2001! This is too funny. IMO, he's dead--even Bhutto said he's dead.
Link to Fox News "Bin Laden Dead" article"
digg.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You would think, if he's even alive, that he would be more worried about "Death to America" and all that..

It's nice to have a terrorist who actually cares about the planet.
I wonder what effect the smoke from those burning towers had on the environment.

Seriously though, i don't believe the 911 official story and i don't believe in this.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
hmmm I thought he was dead. But the guy in that video looks like Bin Laden (Unlike every other Bin Laden video since 9/11)

Computer Graphics? Or is he really alive and still speaking for the CIA?

The reading comprehension abilities of the people on this board is appalling. Let me make something clear:

This was only an audio tape, no video was involved.

The video referenced was an old video.

It's easier for CIA to make fake audio tapes than video, that's why they've quit making videos altogether. They ran out of footage to rehash. I have to give the CIA credit for being clever and using "camera glitch" technique to add in current events, but still they get a failing grade.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i hope this is not a sign of another false flag on the horizon,i know it's going to happen sooner or latter, but this message seems to say it may be sooner, rather than latter. Hope all is well.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have no doubt that in his next video he'll pet a polar bear cub. screw the jihad.. we're all going to unite to save the planet and all its creatures

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If Osama is still alive...

It would be interesting if Osama called off the Jihad against the west and said the war on terror is over, we will no longer terrorize or plot against you in any way. I am sorry.

Do you think the U.S. Government would stop their war on terror and remove the Patriot Act? Or just shrugg it off and keep the wars alive and get as much oil and money as possible?

It would just prove that even if he offered peace, we wouldn't take it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really thought with was an onion article before i opened it. Anyone else? Sometimes you just dont believe what the news puts out. I just cant believe this is real.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh people we have got to stop with this nonsense... Who is behind these tapes? No really, I mean, would really the gouvernment be so stupid to fake these themselfs? Or is it some part of a organisation?

Bin Laden.. he is either Dead.. or so well changed (as in surgery) that no one, would ever find him again. He is no more, you won't hear from that man, ever.. untill they either found him dead (which doesn't really have to be him) or all of a sudden 'caught' a dummy and execute it.

They started the crap with those tapes with a fake Bin Laden, but that soon got figured.. and after that they only use audio.. yeah ha-ha are they serious?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

duh, dat stupid bin laden could have better upgraded to DVD's by now

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd

www.foxnews.com

In the tape, broadcast in part on Al-Jazeera television, bin Laden warned of the dangers of climate change and says that the way to stop it is to bring "the wheels of the American economy" to a halt.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Will someone please take this prick out? There are a lot of people willing to pay serious money for this mother f***** to just go away.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

The picture shown on the Fox News website is from 2001.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hum , when its goin to end this cicle?..... bin laden huh thats another tv stun , i hate that every one dont see that theres something really fishy about all this crap , what i hate the most its not having a way to brake the cicle ... i hate to see all this BS over and over , theses people (not bin laden) are demons controlling the world , every one have a clue how to stop it for better?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I don't know about this. I doubt that Bin Laden sits in his cave postulating how America has littered the world with its industrialization to the point where it has caused Global Warming. Something tells me that this is probably one of the last things on his mind.

I could be wrong though. It just sounds fishy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by jackflap

Because they are stupid, they believe we are stupid

They base their estimation of our intelligence upon their own

To be honest... I don't think THEY had anything to do with this. This sounds like something completely fabricated by our media.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

My thoughts exactly.......something ain't kosher in the state of Denamark. If this was an attempt at propagnda, firings need tohappen.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

...says that the way to stop it is to bring "the wheels of the American economy" to a halt. ...

Wait, aren't we already doing that ourselves? I mean, we hardly produce anything and we are suffocating under mounds of governmental regulation, interference and debt...Maybe we should tell our legislators: "STOP GLOBAL WARMING, NO MORE STIMULUS PACKAGES, LET THEM FAIL!" Or would that actually be beneficial to the economy?

P.S. I saw a "Save the polar bears" commercial today. Showed this dramatic and depressed polar bear on a tiny piece of ice that was crumbling away. "Two thirds of the worlds polar bear population will be gone by 2050". They must have forgot that the polar region will be completely ice-free in 5-7 years.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join