It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hitlist for assassinations of U.S. citizens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have no desire to help innovate technology to help our population grow, because I believe we already have too many people, both nationally here in the U.S. as well as globally.

Do you also support technology such as genetically modified foods to help feed the increasing number of people?

For the record, I dont support murder en masse. I propose cutting off aid and letting nature take its course.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Just a ploy to keep Americans out of Yemen trying to go see the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden. Pirates and Al Qaeda my booty. This is the biggest movement since WWII

U.S. Navy Coalition Warships
XE (Blackwater) Warship
NATO Warships
U.S. Cosat Guard
Iran sends 6 Warships
Chinese Warships
Russian Warships
Indian Warships
British Warships
Turkish Warships
Aussie Warships
Japanese Warships
23 Countries Send Warships to Somalia Waters

Don't tell me that a few "pirates" in leaky junkers require all this.

WTF?

PICTURE Of The Gulf Of Aden Stargate!

www.welcomethelight.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

It's party time.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I hope this is not true that the President has himself said that some US citizens have to be killed. Can the President just order the killing of people based on secret intelligence that these people have to be killed?

Who are on this secret hit list? And who has joined Al Qaeda and hence deserves to be killed?

This is a claim of UnderGround Ops. The street term is 'rubbed'.

Someone whom does not go along with the 'Program' is deemed fair game. In National Interest, not of course Securities.

I doubt we'll be seeing the Mythical CIA bullets that can clear the country before the shooter's finger leaves the trigger space. But, every Administration wishes to squelch any who do not like there policies.

They, and that is the We/They sense, have to maintain the Protected Interest Groups. This is the way the gov't launders monies.

If, he declared Martial Law, which is what you speak of, then I'd imagine there'd be a repeat of what we now call: The Decade of Love.
The '60's were riff with violent protests, and city wide riots. Made the Rodney King L.A. riot look pale, in comparison. I was quite young, but I remember them. The fallout decade under 'Pres. Peanut Head' was a time we usually try and forget.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If a bunch of your neighbors disappeared in the night would you not notice? It would have to be such a large operation to take all the dissent against him all at once and if they did it slow it would be noticed. So what are we left with they are going after the nut jobs who would do America harm I say so what. More power to him and Bush should have fought the war this way. This is how you win a war it sucks but this is how you win.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't think we're talking about "mass executions".

Would you have popped a cap in Hitler in 1935ish?

[edit on 30/1/10 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I don't think we're talking about "mass executions".

Would you have popped a cap in Hitler in 1935ish?

There were a few assassination attempts on Hitler. A few on Castro.
Assassination is nothing new, it's happened for centuries.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by antideceit

And they can start with you first, right?
talk about blubbering stupidity

Time after time, people express comments such as yours while they refuse to confront the overpopulation problem.
Do you usually attack the messenger, or just in this case?

What part of the message dictates that it should be 'the other' who is culled? That part that is not of your tribe, colour, religion, politics, society, etc?

Seems to end up being poor, black, non-Christians at the top of lists like yours.

You want your statement to have any cred...best be offering up your Mom, instead of somebody else's.

Who was it that coined the phrases "The banality of evil"?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wars, terrorism, retaliatory and preemptive strikes will take the lead role in global population reductions.

We are ALL on that list.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The good news is that for the President to do this and any American Official to act on it means that they are violating Habeas Corpus one of our most sacred principles and laws.

At that point all gloves are off and a true civil war would have begun. Government agents would be just as fair game as citizens would.

So while it always remains in the realm of wishful thinking for politicians and Government Authorities they do know and understand and risk getting a lot more than they wish for should there come a day they try to violate Habeas Corpus.

For you see when every citizen becomes fair game every person in the government becomes fair game too!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
What part of the message dictates that it should be 'the other' who is culled? That part that is not of your tribe, colour, religion, politics, society, etc?

I suggest that we release all the biological weapons and see who survives.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAmI

I don't think assassination under any circumstances would ever be legal.. is that not the point of assassinating the target, to do it quickly and quietly without one noticing

"quickly and quietly without anyone noticing"? Like maybe "an ear of corn reaped in silence"? Hmmmm....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

All the people, who are on this hit list,will have "suicide" as cause of
death on their death certificates.It won't matter if they were shot 20
times in the back,it will still be suicide.

I suspect you will never even hear about them or know who they are. As soon as some kind of chaos breaks out here, these people on the blue list will be taken out. So much will be going on that no one will be available or able to look for the missing.

Two in the field, one taken; two at the mill, another one kidnapped....this is how they will disappear.

And the disciples asked, "Where are they going Lord?" Jesus answered, "where the vultures are, there the corpses will be."

Fact is, it is the non-conformists who will be labeled as terrorists. It is those who dare to speak out and speak the truth that will be targeted.

But in the end, good will triumph over evil.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I suggest that we release all the biological weapons and see who survives.

And I suggest that you find a new hobby. Eugenics went out at Nuremberg.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would also like to mention that I think this is being wrongly attributed to President Obama.

These dictates are coming from corporate Illuminati takeovers within our government.

I suggest people take a deep look into who those corporate interests really are. Anything or anyone who threatens their power of control over the masses would be due for extinction. Look at who holds the greatest corporate power over the countries and you will find the direct orchestration of these edicts.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Really think a court is needed if an American citizen is found to be actively fighting against U.S. forces on a foreign battlefield?

How about one found advocating terroristic actions against America or its interests while in a foreign land?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by brainwrek]

Define "actively fighting against U.S. forces", if they pose an immediate threat of causing GBI to US forces.. sure.. that's war. Although I would argue since both wars are on based on lies, propaganda, manipulation and are probably illegal.. fighting unlawful occupiers would not only be self defense, but a national duty for those who wanted to defend their homeland from invasion.

If they are blown up miles away from the nearest US troop and are only suspected of being a terrorist... that's govt sanctioned murder of someone who is presumed innocent by pre-9/11 american virtues..

LAPD cant shoot un-armed people posing a threat to nobody dead based on suspicion alone.. but the US Govt / oligarchs can?

What's to stop the DC mafioso bankers from having competition / rivals / whistle-blowers / anyone they don't like summarily slaughtered as alleged terrorists?.. the govt is too dishonest to be trusted with the power to issue arbitrary no evidence needed death sentences.

"advocating terroristic actions against America" is free speech as long as no overt actions are taken IMO, and since the wars are illegal (IMO) totally justified as long as the targets are the criminal oligarchs responsible. These are not americas wars, these disgusting displays of deadly empire violence are owned by the DC mafioso 2-party war mongering oligarchs.. it's their agenda, not ours..

If these wars were necessary, justified and legal.. the govt would have no reasons to lie about why..

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Whether you agree with them or not, the wars are LEGAL.

People like to call them illegal, yet strangely enough they can never post what law was violated.

Can you?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I remember what happened at Kent State. That was during a "war" also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join