It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Samson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi, my name is not Samson. Samson Bessus is a name I use often on the net to primarily keep my true identity from being stolen or even made known to by certain people. I know my presence isn’t new here so I’d like to admit that I’ve had a number of visions in the past regarding my life but I believe I have come to a point in my life that I think that there is a reason of the things I have been envisioned. I’m not completely aware of the changes since I first created my profile but for all good intentions I’m going to reveal my true purposes for coming to the ATS forums. Right now I will make clear that I am going to express the most of what I have to offer but if I’m a hundred percent sure on how this new forum works I may be seeing a lot of red by the very next time I log in. Ask me any question about liberalism, elitist, and any other government questions and ill give you my most honest opinion to date. I only guarantee that I give you my opinion but if you find that my methodology is at all intriguing I invite you to become a self reliant fringiest, a person with political views out side of the traditional singularities in Washington or anywhere else in the world.

I am a simple farmer, tending to my sisters chickens and I get paid an iffy one hundred dollars a month give or take. My ultimate visions are a world of free people able to make there own decisions without having to consult a government entity to decide how to aggravate it even worse. My only philosophy about politics is that, the only true solution is that there is no solution. I’ve found the need to seek enlightenment, but with only a bicycle for a present from last Christmas and a family full of zombies and extra chores, I am truly alone in a house where I am surrounded by the lack of time to accomplish the goal of building my own 2012 doom cave in the back yard with only a watering hose, yea it’s that complicated.

Ask me about Clinton and I’ll tell you he is a mastermind, ask me about 9-11 and I’ll tell you the conspiracies where nothing more than conspiracies. Ask me when I learned of the existence and ill tell you I found them on my own, I believe there is a civil cold war being fought in the united states between the conservatives and the liberals, and I don’t hesitate to reveal which side I’m on.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Samson Bessus

Hi Samson Bessus

Welcome to ATS .

Your text colour though novel ....... is not easy on the eyes .

Can i ask what is the Rosstan Fringe Federation ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Can i ask what is the Rosstan Fringe Federation ?

The "Fringe Federation" is a new political idea that came to me last year, a political relm where there is no singularity of shot callers, AKA the government. i have a blog on my ms page that i might link here soon to explain more.

Fringisim is not related to anarcy, or lawlessness. no i like to explain it as not a lack of laws but a system of laws upheld and watched over by the JQPs out there like us who arent a member congress or are sick n tired of the way things are handled when a group of men can decide the fate of the many.

in fact the very BoR of the USA is redesigned and streangthened as to be writen as if it was scribed in crystal carbon. this is what seperates fringisim from traditional singularity polotics, to be more frank, its a radical form of democracy, and may be exactly what the founding fathers of america entended to do in the creation of the BoR.

Rosstan was just a title added to the first part of the name because it made since in the begenning, but the Fringe Federation flag is more intended to be a universal symbol. the gyroscope represents the power of indeviduality in any given person giving they are willing to know they have it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Couldn't read your post sir, hard on the eyes.

But welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i've seen that picture before sean.

have you ever had an EWD?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Samson Bessus]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Roland the Gunslinger

Dark Tower Series

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hy Samson welcome to the forums. If you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post, At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy.

Moderator.
Sauron

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i had an EWD once. i met the dark cowboy man in the desert, scarry guy i'll tell you, but i've seen that this guy has been seen by many. my Encounter with Death was back in 1996. i know there is the southpark cartoon where the guy is actualy a woman.

new topics

top topics

join