It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I have been reading these boards for a couple months now and have decided to enter the fray, so to speak.

Like most of you (or so it appears), I am on a personal journey of discovery. In myself, I have found Truth to be a multi-layered reality, often elusive, sometimes horrifying, and yet in the end, simply beautiful.

My background is in business and engineering, primarily related to telecommunications (and a few years in the gaming industry). I spent a number of years traveling the world designing, building, and financing satellite and terrestrial wireless networks. I have been very fortunate to have had such experiences as exploring the countryside of Mongolia and trekking through the jungles of the Congo.

Across five continents, in dozens of countries, from 5-star to 1-star service, from 1st World to 3rd World, I have gathered that all of us, everywhere, laugh, cry, worry, dream, and love. We are not so different, no matter how it might seem at times.

Namaste,

Urban Shaman

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Welcome UrbanShaman, looking forward to your contribution, sounds like you have much to offer on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Greetings UrbanShaman!!
I look forward to your contributions to ATS!

I always enjoy meeting new people on here! You sound like you have a great grasp on all things ATS/BTS!

You will find yourself right at home around these parts!

Till then!
Zy5

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Welcome! Look forward to your input. Can you tell me how to beat the lottery? lol

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
Welcome! Look forward to your input. Can you tell me how to beat the lottery? lol

I haven't learned that trick.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Welcome UrbanShaman,

Look forward to hearing some of your insights.....

Pay no mind to Aquarius1 she still thinks Dr. Kaku is legit....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

When and where did I say I thought Kaku was legit?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hey, I just joined, but nice to see that I'm certainly not alone in this respect.

new topics

top topics

join