It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible grey alien video taped in Australia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't think it's a guy in a suit, looks more like some sort of animation that was spliced into a real video...

but anyways, here's the link to it....

I'd love to hear from the 2 blokes that were in the video.

Doesn't strike me as real, but cool vid anyways, and probably worthy of at least being shot down here on ATS...
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'm not a video expert by any means, so take this with a grain of salt.

But when I watched the video, I noticed the flashlight waving around and then its light goes off screen. Immediately after the figure appears.

If you replay this over and over, it looks like the figure is illuminated by something other than the flashlight, which swings back towards it.

To me it seems that maybe someone inserted the image into the video? I don't know if that's possible, much less how to do it, but that's my two cents worth.

Thanks for the cool vid....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Im going to take a huge leap here and say it was fake
. You can sea the beam from the flashlight going to the area it is lighting up untill it lights up the "alien" then for some reason you no longer see the light going up to it. Then the flashlight beam re-appears in the bottom right hand of the screen. I have seen many UFO and alien videos, out of those some UFO videos have made me wonder but all of the alien videos turn out to be fakes in the end.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Australian ai...

Farmers ai...

Be nice if they had an Australian accent...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

yea it really seems like animation to me, but like you said if all alien vids and pics turn out to be hoaxes, then maybe it's our own perception of whats real thats the hoax. Meaning that perhaps there are beings that resemble "animation" simply because thats their nature.

and for the record, there are a few pics of aliens that have always had me wondering....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Who knows really.... I'm of the mind that we are not alone. but why would any alien just be walking around randomly like that?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Clearly this was just bigfoot that was shaved down....

anyhow, ya...faker than all getout...I mean...you got a job to do, you probably do it nightly...explain again why you decided to bring a video camera with you and start filming right where ET comes out.

meh.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a choreographed video project. Gimme a break. How anyone could take this seriously is beyond me.

The only question is if this was made to intentionally hoax people (big fail in my book) or, as is often the case, someone stole this and started trolling the internet with someone's work.

Either way, this is NOT REAL. The only thing videos like this do is to shed light on those of us that will fall for anything because they don't have basic critical thinking skills or have limited life experience.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 7even

they sound aussie enough to me.
Could be british, perhaps even Kiwi, they dont do a lot of speaking in the vid, but they sound like they could be aussies to me.

Would love to get some real aussies to weigh in on that tho.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Classic. A single frame of grainy crap. Could've been a skinny guy in a suit, CGI, who knows. Maybe it's a clip from an upcoming "Scare Tactics" episode. Oh well, the truth has a way of making itself known.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

what a load of crap, maybe aliens come to earth and CGI themselves into things or maybe this was taken on another planet and the humans are cgi or maybe this is just another fake alien video. Since you decided to bring up my perception of reality wht don't you show me one alien video that turned out to be legit just one.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveLoveBurnDie

but why would any alien just be walking around randomly like that?

questions like this always frustrate me...I mean, who are you to know or decide what aliens do or why? Why would you assume that this is random? How do you not know that this alien didn't have a specific job out there in some rural area. Have humans ever needed to go into a rural area for any reason at all? Yes of course they have, why wouldn't aliens?

reply to post by SaturnFX

you got a job to do, you probably do it nightly...explain again why you decided to bring a video camera with you and start filming right where ET comes out.

also incredibly frustrating.....
It's one thing to say hey this video looks fake to me, but how can you assume anything about these guys carrying a camera around....it's as if no one has ever brought a camera along to do something??? The type of logic behind both of you guys' assumptions is not just poor, its scary.

I hope you 2 are never jurors, or investigators....yikes.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by 7even

they sound aussie enough to me.
Could be british, perhaps even Kiwi, they dont do a lot of speaking in the vid, but they sound like they could be aussies to me.

Would love to get some real aussies to weigh in on that tho.

Born and bred here in AUS, I'd say I'm pretty qualified

Def not Aussie accents, one sounds British"ish" & the other almost has a hint of Spanish to it.

Besides, most Aussie farmers I know wouldn't bother filming "rabbits" in pitch black darkness...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

you missing my point, i think.
This could be a real alien, provided that aliens look nothing like you are prepared for them to look like. Since no video has ever been proven legit, then you have very little to go on for what another being might look like.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
fake - bad one at that
i feel like putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger when bad fake threads hit this scpecial site...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 7even

ok I'll buy that they're british, and it wasn't my idea to call them aussie's in the 1st place, I was repeating the name and article of the vid, which I had nothing to do with.

But again you guys are making a lot of assumptions, we have no idea what they were doing with a camera, or if they were really hunting rabbits. Who are we to judge?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Don't you mean bad fake VIDEOs

Nothing wrong with the thread, it's the video in question here.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

pretty sure any astute ATSer will let you in on the fact this was done as a media project for school way back when... but what do i know - I mean I think our moon is an artificial craft!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join