It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, The Time Machine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
More accurately, what if Nibiru is a concept or blueprint? Let's say that in 2012, or any year for that matter, a giant solar prominence or an object with immaculate gravity sweeps through our solar system and renders all modern technology useless? A great devestation would befall our little planet if the satellites in orbit are fried. Or our electricity grid were to go offline. We would be swept into another "dark" age. It would be as though we were transported back in time. It would be difficult to say just how many people would die.

If tomorrow were January 1, 1500, would you survive?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

There is no evidence anything massive will sweep through our solar system, so the rest of your post is pointless conjecture.

We might as well talk about if an army of Bigfoots marches out of a volcano and starts shooting everyone with death rays. It makes as much sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

There is no evidence anything massive will sweep through our solar system, so the rest of your post is pointless conjecture.

We might as well talk about if an army of Bigfoots marches out of a volcano and starts shooting everyone with death rays. It makes as much sense.

Calm down, stop killing threads with your bad vibes.
No one likes it when you do it.
Anyway, interesting premise OP, i think rendering technology useless would be beneficial, Maybe people would appreciate time with their families more then.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Makes sense Earth evolves every now and then with the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE in all its inhabitors causing technology to rise again Earth gets to a dangerous point with technology-LHC-HAARP-SPACEBUG TECH ENHANCMENTS-BLACKALCHEMY- NUCLEAR WEAPONS-SONIC WEAPONS BIO WEAPONS-CHEMICAL WEAPONS ECT. and "POW" everything is shutdown and restarted sending us back to the CAVEMAN/NA VI LOL TYPE DAYS to start again until we begin developing technlogy again and get close to destroying earth again and intervention occures AGAIN SMH.

Question is, is this intervention DIVINE OR DEMONIC
and if DEMONIC THEN WHAT WOULD DIVINE INTERVENTION BE LIKE?

[edit on 1/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I agree. . .but what I'm saying is simply would it be so bad to move to a simpler way of life. I only use Nibiru as an example

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

"Bad vibes", in this case, equals "deny ignorance".

If people don't like it, then they should stop making things up and expecting their baseless ideas being treated seriously.

Oh, and they'd enjoy time with their families more? They'd be dying without the clean food, medicine, electricity, and general civilisation that is keeping them alive. Sounds great! Your suggestion seems fantastically short-sighted and rose-tinted.

There is no way for us to move to a simpler life without nearly everyone dying, and if that happened I think we'd have bigger issues at hand. We can't move to a simpler way of life, as we've come too far. The baggage of our current existence would be all around us, even if we were not technologically advanced.

Your idea needs to be fleshed out before it can be discussed any further, as it's a bit vague.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yeah, I agree. I was just hoping to get more response about it. Mind you, this is not something I'd truly want. . .and I do have a way of customizing even the terrible situations to find something positive.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

We might as well talk about if an army of Bigfoots marches out of a volcano and starts shooting everyone with death rays.

Ha ha! Excellent point!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
there is no such thing as nibiru.

this has been argued many times.

and there is ONLY ONE THREAT in 2012 and that is the SOLAR MAXIMUM AND THE GIANT HOLE IN THE MAGNETIC FEILD.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocolypto

That's fine! But Nibiru was just used as an example. The term "Nibiru" could be a representative statement . .let's say then it's a prominence that wipes everything out. . .my question is still the same. For all I care, Nibiru could be a giant sta-puff marshmallow man.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake

That's fine! But Nibiru was just used as an example. The term "Nibiru" could be a representative statement . .let's say then it's a prominence that wipes everything out. . .my question is still the same. For all I care, Nibiru could be a giant sta-puff marshmallow man.

Haha!

"What did you do Ray?"
"I dunno guys...it just popped in there..."
"WHAT POPPED IN THERE, RAY?"

-----
I agree with GW8UK, Dave, stop mucking up threads just for the sake of flaming.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Originally posted by Divine Strake

Haha!

"What did you do Ray?"
"I dunno guys...it just popped in there..."
"WHAT POPPED IN THERE, RAY?"

-----
I agree with GW8UK, Dave, stop mucking up threads just for the sake of flaming.

He isn't flaming anyone, he's responding rationally.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hey OP this insidieous whack job did the same thing to my 2012
thread today.
Came in spouting crap that the thread wasn't even about.
total whack job.
Don't give him another thought.

Check it out!

Responding rationally.
The rational would be not to respond at all. Choosing not to be an azz.

What you're getting at here is no hot running water. You do realise that right?
No way! Take everything else. If there's no hot running water? I'm
done for. it's OVER! THE END.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i dont think it would be possible for use to revert to the dark ages.

even if all satelites got fried and power grids went off line

power is just magnets and a coil of wire, if the national power grid went offline, all you would need is to make your own generator, if u dont al ready have one, hook it up to a bike or something and get you brother to pedal for power

power is such an easy concept if every generator fried it wouldn't be long for the people that look after these systems just replace a few coils of wire. and boom the surronding area has limited power

NOW, if satelites were fried, power grid fried, and 95% of the world population just died, and all libraries and universities destroyed, now that is the only thing i could think of that would send us back to the dark ages

if all electronics stopped working, there will always be someone around that can fix it, its not like your reinventing anything and have to come up with new theories, its all been invented before, all you need to do is copy it.

geez, people can be soo delusional sometimes, dark ages
that cracks me up

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

i disagree, it is distinctly possible. already huge coronal discharges beyond our orbit have already occurred, but in a favorable direction.

and several prophecies mention a time ahead when our electicity will fail.

who knows what magnetic surprises await us?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I too think on these matters, and I think that the default destruction of the Earth, followed shortly by the rebirth of the Earth is being delayed, or even prevented by a higher order of beings from the Pleadies and other star systems. The Earth should have pole shifted 1000 years ago, but did not. Humanity has become a very high civilization, but without much Spiritual nature. I believe the thinking is that man/womankind has come too far to begin over again.

That being said, I also tend to believe that what was once the Planet Nibiru is no more, I think it was destroyed in a war. I do think the Anunnaki still exist, and that they now live on a space station instead of a planet, it may be like unto a Death Star. There are girders like stemming out from it that many other craft are attached to, this part was shown me in a dream. I don't think we have to fear the Annunaki anymore, we are them, actually. What we need to be aware of is the Draconians, the Reptilians.
I know a lot of you think the world will end in 2012, but I don't think it will. Life as we now know it will come to an end, established beliefs will be dashed asunder, and control factors will be demolished, and a new way of thinking will come to bear. We will be of a collective thought process, and will no longer allow war and strife to be within our presence. We will ascend to a higher plane of existence, and Mother Earth will come with us. The only fate is the one you make.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
NASA knows alot more than we do...lets scrap the space program!!1 Why? because its officially pointless...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Has anyone tought of if this planet exists. Could it come here in a possible "warp-hole"? Perhaps that is why no one can see it yet? Im just speculating here

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

too true about being delusional. But there are too many people who wouldn't know how to build their own generators. So, basically, the civilization would recycle itself into what it is today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join