It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Newest Unknown (2012's working thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Right now, as I put these letters down. There are 63 quakes on the map of
Yellowstone and Geologists are concerned. Haiti's devastating quake. China's
massive quake last summer.

USGS lowered the Richter scale one full point. I believe it was in 2006. That makes
Haiti's quake massive at an 8.0 and you can add a point, to everyone of the tremors going on in Wyoming, right now. It does make things a lot more frightful.
The spiral over Norway, that many would like to call a missle, although no
one seen anything that remotely resembles a missle. All the oddness going
on in the skies. The hurricanes, the wind, in some places.

Does the Sun seem to be having it's energy sapped? I my self
think there is a far more briskness to the cold now days. All of these happenings,
on back to Christmas of 04 when a 1/4 of a million people were killed in the old 1-2
quake- tsunami of Sumatra. What about the seed vaults, what's up with that?
Who of my fellow members here at ATS, is willing to say, with 2012 drawing
closer everyday now?

I want to know who of you, think we are experiencing a snowball effect, so to speak, as we begin to approach 2012. Just in general as what we are seeing.
Do you sense things are starting to kick in, or do you need more? If so how
much more and of what would it take for you to say,' alright now I'm starting
to believe something is up"? Do you admit things may be a little off or not at all.
Everything is AOK. Nothing out of the norm as of late. Post your thoughts, lets
knock each other around a bit over them as we remain civil.

For a lot of us, we have heard this doom and gloom since the early seventies,
so I doubt all the skeptics could do what time, starting right now, is going to do for all of us and that is confirm or deny.

As we go along down the road, that is said by many to be destiny. Nothing
to confim or deny has been posted. It should be interesting to record our attitudes and thoughts here and see who's change, which way, as we move into this newest
of unknowns shortly to be revealed. If your a skeptic, would it only take this new rash of tremors at Yellowstone, to increase in size 1 Point or 2. Maybe a 5 would n't worry you much.

If you absolutly think we are seeing prophecy, beginning to be fulfilled right now?
What if it all dies down and goes right back to normal, right on past the prophesied
date? No pole shift, no solar flare, No Nibiru. No spiraled hole in the sky that really sucks. No nada. All that will be left is everything and we must all face the world
that isn't going anywhere very soon. The end of the world becomes, the endless world. Let's here which one you think is worse. I'm sure not everyone even
wants to stay this present course.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i hope the world doesnt end in 2012. I have had to little time on this world and have not found true happiness. I don't want to admit that anything will happen on 2012 because for me it is just to soon. I want to finish college, get married, have kids, retire.

If 2012 doesnt then im gonna look at the world and try and make the most of it, stay the good life. My childhood was very rocky, and i want have a good life ahead of me, do things ive never had the chance to do before. I would go forward through life like everyday is the last. Making sure everyone is happy.

for these reasons i will not admit that 2012 will happen until it actually happens. Id rather die in ignorant bliss then worry about the end of time.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A lot of times people will accuse people of simply WANTING something to happen. Some doom and gloomers are thought to just be dying for some kind of end of the world scenario.

I have to say that I am honestly one who DOES want something to happen. 2+ years ago the entire 2012 thing was a joke to me, something that I passed off as paranoia. Then again, back then I believed in global warming as well. Slowly, over time I did notice a trend that it seems the common person doesn't notice. Things began to get worse and they continue to get worse. Tensions continue to rise as I now feel we reach a climactic change in mankind and history as we know it.

People would ask me, "Why? Why do you wish suffering upon the masses?" and I can honestly say that I don't know for sure. I know I don't necessarily wish for suffering but I long for some sort of change. At just 21 years old I've felt like I've been barraged with the wave of truth, and now that I know it I feel that unless something changes with the world I will never be able to experience happiness. Unless the mindset of humanity changes drastically then I will never be at peace.

All I know is that if 2012 comes and goes it will be nothing short of a disappointment for me. However, should that happen, should the dreams I have of a clean slate for humanity falter, it will only show to me that man is master of his own destiny once and for all - and for that, it will allow me to reach my true potential and bring on the change I desire, with nothing more to lose.

I see the world around me collapsing like dominoes. I tire of waiting, as if you know a tidal wave is on its way but there is nothing you can do. You can't get out in time, you can't fight it, so you just wish it would happen already.

If 2012 is a man made paranoia, hell bent on provoking the beginning of a new era - it is not because we long for chaos or because we like to predict the future, it is because we need it. Mother Earth is sick and the only hope is that the people that reside on her wake up and help... before it truly is too late.

Waiting for the end. Waiting for life to finally begin.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

If 2012 doesnt then im gonna look at the world and try and make the most of it, stay the good life. My childhood was very rocky, and i want have a good life ahead of me, do things ive never had the chance to do before. I would go forward through life like everyday is the last. Making sure everyone is happy.

You know your aspirations for life, are the best thing a man could hope
to gain in this world. Very modest. Peace to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

People would ask me, "Why? Why do you wish suffering upon the masses?" and I can honestly say that I don't know for sure. I know I don't necessarily wish for suffering but I long for some sort of change. At just 21 years old I've felt like I've been barraged with the wave of truth, and now that I know it I feel that unless something changes with the world I will never be able to experience happiness. Unless the mindset of humanity changes drastically then I will never be at peace.

Excellent post. You know you arn't the only one who feels like this, it's
the new beginnings come from destruction mentality. You seek a new beginning for mankind and feel it will only come from the ashes of a world
that was killing it self slowly anyway.

So much can be said about the way we view this event.
No mistake about it though. The end of the mayan calendar in Dec. of 2012
will be an event. It won't matter who said what, positive or negative,
right wrong nailed it, or could not be farther from the truth. The fact is
it will be a big goings on maybe a world wide countdown or some corn
ball carry over.

I think it's going to be odd, just knowing everyone will be paying attention
to the same thing. World Wide.
A rise in human consciousness?
Could be a part of a bigger plan that includes us, but refuses to inform us.
Our being informed might affect a desired outcome.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is no evidence that any of this has to do with 2012, so to speculate it does, is irrational to say the least.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

There is no evidence that any of this has to do with 2012, so to speculate it does, is irrational to say the least.

oh ok Mr. Spock.
Does your toilet water spin in the right direction?
Did you read anything that's going on here?
Can you read?
Why did you even feel the need to share this most intelligent retort?
Never mind just go type some where else please?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

join