It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Love Best Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wanted to share an insight. I've recently renewed an old friendship which we had considered taking to the next level but because it appeared I was starting a different relationship I backed off. I don't believe in carrying on with two men at once. However, that is no longer the case.

As I think about it I realize that this relationship is richer and better. The shared history and laughs make this relationship far richer and happier then I had previously experienced.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

GH I'm not sure what you are saying here?
You are going back to a old flame, and you are currently with someone else and you fancy the old flame?

Old loves can be great
Sometimes we just need time to grow up, or develop without each other and are better when we come back together all polished up and smarter

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

No, the "new" flame fizzled out. My old one and I hooked up again. Sorry I wasn't clear.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well then, I say heres Cheers Big Ears!

Enjoy it, don't worry about it, and if it dissipates, then be grateful you had a second chance to share something special with someone

Best Of luck.

Z

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh I intend to enjoy and cherish this.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
All the happiness in the world to you my dear.
God knows we both certainly deserve it.

It's lovely to find someone who is honest and treats you with respect.
Go for it!
RAWR!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Best friends also make the best lovers...or at least that's what I learned with my wife and soulmate.

Good luck to you!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You go girl, you deserve all the best

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I had this happen a year or so ago to me. A person whom I was involved with but we went our separate ways due to life circumstances came back into my life.

Although it didn't amount to anything romantic, we still chat when we can and are still very good friends.

Getting to know her again after quite a few years has been very enriching. She is a good person and we both wonder what might have been had life not interrupted. She's married now with a great guy for her husband and three great kids. I'm just happy we have had the chance to reconnect.

Good luck to you gallopinghordes.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some times, you really don't know what you have until you try something else.

Anyway, the best of luck to someone who deserves a good time!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I see absolutely nothing wrong in "carrying on" with two men at the same time. I have been in relationships with "menage a trois" in all sorts of configurations and they have proven to work out fine; although it can get complicated.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I see absolutely nothing wrong in "carrying on" with two men at the same time. I have been in relationships with "menage a trois" in all sorts of configurations and they have proven to work out fine; although it can get complicated.

It's only complicated till you get caught...:shk:

top topics

join