It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im here to help with dream analysis!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Okay i am not trying to be a show off but i am rather good and defining dreams and i am just saying that if anybody is confused or needing help defining what exactly your dreams mean then i am 100% here to help you! if you need any help just reply or u2u me i will reply as soon as i can.

i look forward to hearing from you

thank you.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Hunter 825]

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Hunter 825]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
welcome

and since you offer to help. I had this dream a few nights ago and I am still trying to analyze what it meant.
My entire family (basically everyone I know) were hanging out around this huge swimming pool all ready to jump in. Suddenly a large alligator jumps in, followed by a hippotamus...they each take up sides in the pool. My family seems unconcerned by the animals and start diving in and playing with the water, while the alligator snaps his jaws and the hippo paces about. I am standing on one side of pool screaming at everyone not to go in the pool, but no one pays me any mind......

so what do you make of it? I look forward to your analysis.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just posted my dream on another thread then saw that maybe I should have used this one. rather than type it all again, Ill just link to it. If you could have a look at it, Hunter, I'll be eternally grateful

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ok, I got a strange one.

I joined the Army last year around this time, and I have been having this reoccoring dream. I'm running through the woods behind my Dad's house, and I'm dressed in Army green BDUs, Combat boots, and a black stocking cap. The BDUs do not have US ARMY, my last name, my rank, or my Unit crest on them. In my hand is a 9mm Berreta.

I'm being shot at from somewhere behind me, while I'm looking over my shoulder, running, and dodging. Then the dream ends just as suddenly as it began. I don't wake up right away, it takes a while. I never see myself get shot in the dream, but I have this strange feeling that I escape with a minor gunshot wound.

You can ask me some questions about minor details if you want.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
State your credentials, and I will give you one privately that others have left well alone.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I dont remember the whole plot, but i'd be interested on anyones take:

- In a walmart that was the size of a mall
- Cars folded into single sheets.. it would look like a top view of a car, in paper sheet form, the you shook it and it went back to normal
- clothing brand had deamons inside the label to turn people evil
- a car chased me around and I stabbed it with a chess piece
- (heres the weird part) I fell in the basement, eleveator had broke, and there were all this deaf/mute/blind people in a room with no lights... They kept walking around handing each other signs that had "Who will help us?" written on them.
- Walmart made a PA announcment saying "Please pay dont listen to the disabled customers in the basement, thank you"

Then I woke up.

Woo.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Anyone have weird dreams that seem real but are in a time and place that you know can't be real? I can give an example, the other morning it seemed like I woke up for a minute and decided to look out my bedroom window. When I looked out I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Instead of the neighborhood I saw that I was in a large multistory brick building at least 3 or 4 stories up. Their was a brick alley and another tall brick building not far away across the alley. Looking in the distance were several other buildings, mainly single level buildings off in the distance. Plus I spotted some very strange things on the ground that I never saw before in my life (not sure what those were). I guess I can speculate that this could have been an image from the future looking out of a window in possibly a campus or a hospital or something with tall brick buildings.

It's strange when you seem to wake up and it doesn't seem like you're in the same time but you can continue to observe. Please feel free to tell me what you think this means.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, if he wont keep up his end (of helping descry dreams) then I will!

World Watcher
If you see an alligator in your dreams it means that you should be expecting some trouble: treachery, deceit and danger. When you dream that you tamed an alligator, it shows that you have acquired great influence and lots of power. But if the alligator is completely unruly, it may indicate that you feel you have very little (if any) control of some very big aspects of your life.

Seeing a pool of water in your dream indicates that you will find much happiness and pleasure in love and marriage. Your social life will keep you busy. So I would put this together to mean that you feel like you are powerless to protect your family from the parts of your life that you cant control (which you like to do. protect and control, I mean)

Joehayer
Yours is kinda hard to figure out. It could just be that you used to play in the woods as a little kid, and that army is reminding you of those little kid games of "War" and whatnot. But it could also mean that you feel like you are joining the army for your fathers sake.. For his approval.. As though your choice is revolving around him.

Midnight Raven
I would guess that yours means that deep down you feel like youve risen to a level that very few people ever get to. You feel as though people have followed the same path, but gotten "frozen" along the way. Alternately, maybe you feel that your path has been a lot more straight forward and easy going thans others paths, possible by some divine intervention. You feel that you are close/have just almost attained some universal truth.. You can "taste it on the tip of your tounge" but dont quite now what it is. But you do know that once you figure it out, it will be a "shock" (cheesy, I know, sorry) The "elfy" thing, I dont really have any idea lol.

[Edited on 16-6-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Im a bit of a dream decoder myself. If you have any dreams you want me to analyze, U2U me.

new topics

top topics

join