It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special police of the Lord coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There will appear a person manifold out of the clear blue which will apprehend the wicked for thier sentencing hour. The Lord's police agency is called the beast. It's of one agent that shall be manifold like some character out of X-men that could multiply himself.

"18 Here (Age 25) is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast (that day and that hour = 25 paradise hours): for it is the number of a man (2Pac); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)."

2Pac is left in charge to command while the Lord is down here on the Earth disguised as a man of abomination and shame since what is the Lord doing this abominable flesh. The answer is to see judgement day through and sentencing come for the wicked so there can be justice with vengeance. The wicked will be sentenced to hell for ever.

When you see a bunch of 2Pacs dressed in the same uniform of some Lord's police kind, you'll see I know what's up from Revelation 13 and Matthew 24. The badge number may be 666 on 2Pac.

When will this take place? Soon. If you take 666 and divide it by 25 you get 26.64. Meaning some point the 26th of Jan maybe. And remember the earth has two days on it always. Keep that in mind. This time Jerusalem will be compassed with armies of 2Pacs. Watch! Watch! Watch! 2Pac did say he is coming back like Jesus. And the wicked are actually one anyway so all is fair except 2pac will be more obvious since the wwicked try not to be obvious with all the human bodies it is.

Any questions or comments?

My questions to you are: Do you believe this will happen? Do you believe the Lord has a plan to send in police of His preference? Do you believe 2pac is left in command at the kingdom of God?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You convinced me. 2Pac is as likely a candidate as anyone. Unless of course Eazy-E rises from the grave and peels 2Pac's cap. The number of the Beast is 187 on the muthaphunkin cops!! We want E Z !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I have a serious question, is there a Marijuana farm near your home that is on fire perhaps?

Thug Life is not the lords Answer, sorry no Alize or Hennessy for me... I have had enough of the kool aid....
Thug Passion

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
r.i.p Shakur and lol @ god police JUST SAY APOLLYON THE STAR***THE ONE WHO WILL OPEN THE BOTTEMLESS PIT freeing the locust - the nephilim- the watchers - the DRAGON NATAS- AND THE LEVAITHIN, SMH @ 2pac references, but ok then.

[edit on 1/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, if I replace the word "manifold" with "Manifest" and then read it....it's still a bunch of gobbledy-gook to me.

I'm sorry, but, 2Pac? C'mon, man. Go back to school. Go back to church and read more at each place. Because I can't follow your reasoning as of yet.

Just saying,
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
could you re-explain this...

I'm interested in it...just it was rather scattered...what are the main bullet points so I can get to question asking. Hurry...the 26th is tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Man 2pac coming to help us all out, what if any of us have not been keeping it real in the hood will 2pac cap our asses for it lol.

Maybe hes only goona help his crew like the album named "Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z"

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've never understood the 2pac worship....

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he a convicted rapist?

God's okay with that enough to put him in charge?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

"It's of one agent that shall be manifold like some character out of X-men that could multiply himself. "

Guy was called Multiple Man, of the X-Factor team, if memory serves. And Tupac's name is spelled Tupac.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
you might want to go check you oven and make sure you havent put a baby in it, '___' can make you do crazy things

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think the odds might be higher of Tiny Tim coming forth in an army to police us all.

A bage, a ukelele and a rousing round of "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" while we all meet our judgement.

(Mama always said, crack don't smoke itself!)

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Seriously man, I think that radioactive dust that has caused your forehead boils might also be interfering with your ability to think rationally.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I am here to discuss is what these hell in the flesh people are doing. Let me know if you've been getting puss filled bumps particularly on your forehead because I have. These hell in the flesh people have been using hazardous toxic dust particals to cause puss filled bumps on the skin. Do not mistake them for pimples. These people are a whole lot, and blend into society in all fields of life there are. They use astral projection to guide their put air born toxic dust particals. It's like mind over small matter. Do any of you have a clue as to these people which do this kind of plaguing? They could be family members too. The ones which mess with me are family members.

I don't mean to be insulting, completely, as you say you are being exposed to radioactive dust. Couldn't this radioactive dust, that your parents, who you say are 'hellions,' are exposing you to, make you think in an irrational and paranoid manner?

Just 'food for thought.'

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/25/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As EXTREMELY silly as such an assumption is, it is in reality LESS SILLY than the actual belief in a second coming of a copy-cat sun god! If only such uneducated masses would research the history, they would see how silly they ALSO are.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

^^ Because it wont be Christs but the guy left in charge at the kingdom of God manifold coming back to serve justice with vengeance on behalf of the Lord. Note the 25 with the last age of 2pac...

"25Behold, I have told you before."

No coincidence the number matches like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

ok, that rational too is
clown shoes...

it is a coincidence. plain and simple

i am choosing to believe that you are simply posting this to get a rise out of people

because if you really do believe this, it is sad. very sad.

tupac was a wannabe thug that got too far into the game.

fool was a dancer before he "got hard"

he talked a big game to the wrong people and got murdered.

he is not the messiah.

he is nothing more than a pop culture icon.

a lot of other famous people died at 25...what about them?

please stop.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"You People" need to read The Revelation Of Jesus Christ again. While you are at it read the book of Daniel.

2nd line ... you've done way too many already. You need to accept Jesus as your Savior before you spend your eternity in the Lake of Fire ... sizzle sizzle, pop pop, sizzle pop!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can see it now.

Jedi mind warriors.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The wicked will get apprehended by false Christs (2Pacs) which will apprehend by removal of their body by lethal force.

Eagles are as projectiles that fly and kill and leave carcasses...

"28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."

Then the abomination of desolation will wipe out the spirit left of the apprehended wicked one holding on in this realm. It's where the wicked's whole spirit then gets cast into hell. And that is the end.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

We just witnessed them pulling their energy for the battle ahead on the sun didn't we?

would be crazy eh don't deny the power of God and his intervention upon the evil that controls his race on Earth

Faith, religion, and the power of God has went unnoticed for to long, i feel i have been enlightened with knowledge here lately but everything is tied together and the evil's will soon be cast from this Earth i feel. I am by no mean a enormously religious person, i have always been equal to all the good religions out there. But there's something big something we have all been blinded by the Illuminati's control upon us its out there and a part of us waiting to be found.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Both Moses and David were murderers. Yet they were in charge correct? No I don't agree with Tupac worship, hell I don't even agree with this thread, but I don't believe that "God" has a problem using "sinners".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join