It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goverment Coverup of Chemical Ali's Death In Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Chemical Ali was a notorious Iraqi general known for ordering a deadly chemical weapons attack against Kurds in 1988. He was also the cousin of Saddam Hussein. Now reports have come out stating that he was dead in 2003 either killed by US forces or by British SAS. All the sources confirming his death are from mainstream media sources.

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld tells a Pentagon news briefing that the "reign of terror" of "Chemical Ali" (Ali Hassan Al Majid, Pres. Saddam Hussein's cousin and one of most notorious executioners) "came to an end" when he was killed in an air strike on his house in Basra on April 5

us.cnn.com...

Then sky news confirms the kill...

The notorious Iraqi general dubbed Chemical Ali was killed in a strike organised by the SAS, according to reports.

Also saying

"SAS troops then marked the target using laser designation devices and called the air and artillery attacks which killed him." British Army officers earlier said they could confirm the Iraqi - real name Ali Hassan al-Majid - had been killed.

news.sky.com...

Even on wikipedia tells his life story and how he was killed in April of 2003..

en.wikipedia.org...

Then after the guy was dead for 7 years according to US and British sources he is sentenced to die in 2010.

Ali Hassan al-Majid, a former Iraqi official known as "Chemical Ali", has been executed by hanging, a government spokesman has announced.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now this looks like at incident of the war machines propaganda to mislead the public into believing that progress was being made maybe to gain some more public support. Then try to slide at by a few years later and hoping no one would catch on to it? Maybe not maybe say but it's the stroy of a guy with 9 lives none the less.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Further to this story, I submit the following item posted at The Information Clearing House, from data originating at the US Army War College...this report going back to 2002, which throws the whole issue even more into question:

Report Suppressed: Iran Gassed Kurds, Not Iraq
This claim of Iraq gassing its own citizens at Halabjah is suspect. First, both Iran and Iraq used chemical weapons against each other during their war. Second, at the termination of the Iran-Iraq war, professors Stephen Pelletiere and Leif Rosenberger, and Lt Colonel Douglas Johnson of the US Army War College (USAWC) undertook a study of the use of chemical weapons by Iran and Iraq in order to better understand battlefield chemical warfare. They concluded that it was Iran and not Iraq that killed the Kurds. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Do you think it came out at 'trial'?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Your wiki link is corrected to show he was captured in 2003 and executed in 2010.
Who cares... he's dead. But his secrets and the message to AQ is suppose to be that we will capture and kill your top operatives after a fair trial because we go by Roman Art of War. We don't behead people and kill women and children, we meet on the battlefield and collect your commanders and send them to trial. We invited the Taliban to a peace talk today too. In Islamic terms that means we surrendered but our dumbassss Pentagon doesn't see things in the eyes of Islam and understand that we are kuffars and that when we put out that invitation that we surrendered in Afghanistan today.

No cover uo. Just stupidity.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Good find S+F i was only talking about this exact subject with my wife i was certain that he was killed back then but couldnt find anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yes but the story is that Top US and British Commanders confirmed his death in 2003. I think to possibly gain the public's favor by supposedly killing this man who was responsible for killing so many innocent people. It does make sense as a reasonable play that they would make, to say he was dead even when they knew he was not.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
reply to post by JJay55

Yes but the story is that Top US and British Commanders confirmed his death in 2003. I think to possibly gain the public's favor by supposedly killing this man who was responsible for killing so many innocent people. It does make sense as a reasonable play that they would make, to say he was dead even when they knew he was not.

But this is common. Like Osama bin Laden is dead but we haven't announced it. So it's psychological warfare for the battlefield. Since we have embedded reporters stories are exposed.
Who knows, maybe the big guys were playing a game of poker with those Gulf War playing cards of the 52 most wanted Iraqis and someone needed a full house.
Also AQ is notorious for faking the death of their commanders. Taqiyya, and then the opponent thinks they have a victory and AQ allows them to believe it and it's a silly game but quite common. Then AQ gets plastic surgery and reappear. The Lockerbie bomber was reported dead about 6 times. Now he's happy and living in Libya.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Yes I agree alot of the warfare is psyops.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

reply to post by JJay55

But this is common. Like Osama bin Laden is dead but we haven't announced it. So it's psychological warfare for the battlefield. Since we have embedded reporters stories are exposed.
Who knows, maybe the big guys were playing a game of poker with those Gulf War playing cards of the 52 most wanted Iraqis and someone needed a full house.
Also AQ is notorious for faking the death of their commanders. Taqiyya, and then the opponent thinks they have a victory and AQ allows them to believe it and it's a silly game but quite common. Then AQ gets plastic surgery and reappear. The Lockerbie bomber was reported dead about 6 times. Now he's happy and living in Libya.

That just made my head spin.

You just managed (almost convincingly) to tie Chemical Ali (an Iraqi Sunni) to Al Queda. There is good money to be made in the public relations world, and there will be a great need for your skills when it is time to justify an invasion of Iran. .

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Yes I agree alot of the warfare is psyops.

And we'll never know the truth. MSM certainly doesn't give us the information we need.
I find comfort in knowing the language and key players. It's easy to connect the dots with more knowledge. Check out IntelCenter, they have charts that explain who's who and what we are up against. Lots has changed in the past 10 years and it's just starting to heat up.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
You just managed (almost convincingly) to tie Chemical Ali (an Iraqi Sunni) to Al Queda. There is good money to be made in the public relations world, and there will be a great need for your skills when it is time to justify an invasion of Iran. .

it's al Qaeda and yes, Saddams computers had the same 7 phase plan that AQ has.
The US doesn't invade because that would mean that we intend to conquer and occupy and that's not the case. Without the concent of Saudi we wouldn't even be in the region. Those fatties Saudis hire us to do their dirty work and they own AQ and rule the 57 OIC republics. So yeah, connect the dots.

PS do you think that the OIC goes by the Rand McNally maps that the West does?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

it's al Qaeda and yes, Saddams computers had the same 7 phase plan that AQ has.

I can only assume you're either referring to A
"The Project," uncovered in a raid on the home of Youssef Nada of the Al-Taqwa bank, or B) the 20 year plan discussed by Yassin Musharbash.

Either way, I don't buy it. I think that these things are delusions of grandeur, and I don't think that you could produce a legitimate source for it being found on Saddam's computers.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Not The Project, never heard of that. But there was an article in Der Spiegel that outlined the same plan that was common in the reformation of the Caliphate by a Jordanian writer, also confirmed by some intel analyst. The plan started with 911 The Awakening, and is going exactly according to plan.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
I can only assume you're either referring to A
"The Project," uncovered in a raid on the home of Youssef Nada of the Al-Taqwa bank, or B) the 20 year plan discussed by Yassin Musharbash.

Why does this remind me of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"...concocted by the Czarist secret police, the Okhrana?

A handy-dandy testament of evil plans justifies all kinds of stuff, it seems.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well, can you imagine the retribution we are going to take when the Arabs come after us with a thousand cuts. you bleed to death. after all eye for an eye and my gosh the stuff that leaks out is scary to say the least ... and then you have Gerald Celente saying Terror Attack 2010. and you have the making for a very bad year. If its going to be a false flage ... patterns suggest that will come in the fall, the markets say here and now. history says in the fall.
as far this conspiracy ... Chemical Ali ... how many kurds did he gas... ?
did we sell him the gas... ? wasnt that against the law of the United States of America.
I wonder how long it would have taken Sadam to kill 1.25 million Iraqi's... ? I hear wild numbers of several million he killed over the years. who knows how many - As a serial killer said: killing looses it's pleasure after a while. and if you take life then you offer yours to be taken.
we conquered Babylon ... and we are building a Palace -- this stuff is biblical guys... *Very soon we will see the man of peace who conquers the world without a Army..... I can see this happening -- cant you... the man of peace is the Anticrist but thats a few years off, like 3 to 5 but if this is real. that means the Anti-Christ is Alive and he will rule from Babylon, In the Palace we are preparing.

this is the last word I got on the Palace, guarded by devils
www.youtube.com...

were still not sure what this was all about, we have suspecions we were looking for something at the site. and it appears we either found it or gave up looking for it. hints sort of point to some sort of map.
www.google.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My son-in law was one of the MP's who guarded him for most of 2007 and part of 2008. Sorry, he didn't die 7 years ago....... He was executed yesterday??

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Why does this remind me of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"...concocted by the Czarist secret police, the Okhrana?

A handy-dandy testament of evil plans justifies all kinds of stuff, it seems.

The Protocols was exactly the same thing I thought of when
I heard about "the Project", which is a pretty generic name for an apocalyptic doomsday plot. I am skeptical of the whole deal, and chalk it up to more fear mongering and dis-info.

The "Project" was found in the possession of Yousseff Nada, the head of the al-Taqwa bank, which is a noted al-Qaeda money launderer.

In 1988, the Al Taqwa Bank is founded in Switzerland, and it quickly becomes one of the major funders for radical Islamic groups, including al-Qaeda (see 1988). The Al Taqwa Bank is closely associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, and one of its key founders, Said Ramadan, is one of the Muslim Brotherhood’s top leaders, and also the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. Ramadan helped Saudi Arabia found the Muslim World League in 1962; the charity will go on to fund al-Qaeda and many other radical groups. But there is strong evidence that Ramadan also was a long-time CIA asset. [Dreyfuss, 2005, pp. 136] Declassified Swiss documents reveal that in the 1960s, the Swiss government considered him to be, “among other things, an intelligence agent of the British and the Americans.” The Wall Street Journal will report in 2005, “Historical evidence suggests Mr. Ramadan worked with the CIA.” For instance, he traveled on a Jordanian diplomatic passport given to him by the CIA, “his expenditures are financed by the American side,” and he worked closely with CIA supported propaganda fronts. [Mother Jones, 1/1/2006] The Egyptian government apparently also believed Ramadan worked with the US, and that he may have had a role in a plot against Egyptian President Abddul Nasser in the 1960s. Ramadan even met with President Dwight D. Eisenhower in the Oval Office in 1953. [Dreyfuss, 2005, pp. 135-138] Ramadan will die in 1995 at the age of 69.

History Commons Complete 9/11 Timeline: al-Taqwa Bank

new topics

top topics

join