It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs in Iraq at Hotels kill at least 36 and i recieved message a few days ago...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Bombs in Iraq at Hotels kill at least 36

news.sky.com

Three massive blasts have killed at least 36 people and injured scores more in attacks on three Baghdad hotels popular with Westerners, Iraqi police have said.

The first bomb in the car park of the Sheraton Hotel toppled a concrete wall designed to protect the property and damaged a number of neighbouring buildings.

Minutes later two more car bombs struck near the Babylon Hotel and al Hamra Hotel, which is popular with Western journalists.

Iraqi authorities are searching for survivors in a number of houses that collapsed near the Hamra hotel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I told ya in another thread a couple of days ago about the messages i recieved about 'hotel & 'bomb' and look what happened... i don't know which thread it's in now but i did say i was recieving messages about hotel & bomb....

Looks like 2010 has started with big problems with threat level alerts rising, planes crashing and bombs going off...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit to add: and here it is posted on 23/01/10 in my other thread about the threat level being raised in the UK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, granted we were chatting about possible targets in London but you can't deny that i never said about 'bomb' & 'Hotel' link it together with what happened today in Iraq and there you go.... but i was also getting flashes of something happening in the m#iddle East which was probably Iraq & Baghdad....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have'nt read your other post, so i dont know how you get these messages. Care to fill me in on that please. Yeah your right. 2010 has started with a bang if you excuse the pun. This is just the start.

I dont need any messages to tell you that there will be more attacks, more planes getting downed, more natural disasters, and the breakout of a new war in the Middle East.

This is just the first steps on the road to 2012. What will become of it all. Who knows but you better be prepared to start killing your neighbours.

Got a bit theatrical there. i know, but i could'nt resist.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Sorry, i should have said i recieve messages and images through some type of telepathy.... and the link is provided above

And yeh i like your Theatricality... like you were a compere

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Are you able to give something a little more precise?

Other than , something bad is going to happen.

Go out on a limb, even I can predict Violence in Iraq, and I have no

speacil powers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Algebra

Sorry, i should have said i recieve messages and images through some type of telepathy.... and the link is provided above

And yeh i like your Theatricality... like you were a compere

AQ uses mystics too.
Next message is you could narrow it down to a specific location it might be helpful. Of course, the operatives don't know that until the last minute most of the time just because they believe in mystics.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sorry, sometimes its hard to get an exact location or specific time... in fact i rarely do get those exactly but i do recive random images and messages and then usually something happens relating to the images and messages recieved...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I can understand where your coming from. Most psychics dont get definative messages. Unless they're really gifted. Usualy its just clues that they have to then unravell.

new topics

top topics

join