It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Uses Teleprompters When Giving Speech To 6th Graders

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I have been listening to her lately. It does seem like they are trying to train her doesn't it? Groom her so to speak?

Why can't we just see the only man/woman even remotely honorable and knowledgeable enough is Ron Paul.

Plus, the only one even slightly aware of what has to be done.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

www.postchronicle.com...

Check out above link if you are really interested in the whole truth of this little incident.
At least we now have a president who can read.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by Alxandro

I have been listening to her lately. It does seem like they are trying to train her doesn't it? Groom her so to speak?

Why can't we just see the only man/woman even remotely honorable and knowledgeable enough is Ron Paul.

Plus, the only one even slightly aware of what has to be done.

So you have noticed as well that Papa Gepetto is working hard at creating a female puppet.
In this world of reality TV, instant popularity and ratings, it is safe to assume that it is no longer about qualifications.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

He is the President of the United States. If he WASN'T using a teleprompter, I would question his sanity. Get real.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Obama's nothing but a puppet that says what he is told... sickening...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
it drives me crazy the way he turns his head when giving a speech. always left to right, never looking down the middle. maybe they should put a tele in front! but i digress, its just annoying

[edit on 1/26/2010 by zoso28]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I swear the Obama bashing never ends. If the worst he can do is read from teleprompter to a bunch of kids, then I'm fine with him. At least he wasn't sitting there listening to them read while NYC burned!!!

Hahahahhahaa I was thinking the exact same thing.

Obama farted!!! Oh my god, everyone Obama farted, how can this happen, it just goes to show how bad of a president he is.

Knee Jerk!!! Reaction!!!

Ok you don't like Obama I get it but seriously find something that matters to complain about, Like his foreign policy etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZOMITE

www.postchronicle.com...

Check out above link if you are really interested in the whole truth of this little incident.
At least we now have a president who can read.

Again I have to agree, or where things better with an illiterate leader?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
oops never mind

[edit on 043131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Be observant and the secret will be revealed.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thats because he speech writers know much more about brainwashing than obama

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Paranoia is a serious mental condition. Some of you need to seriously seek help.

So Obama uses a teleprompter. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? You act like Obama removed his phallus from his trousers and proceeded to play with it. That's how crazy you people sound.

"Oh, it's scary."
"Oh, it sickening."

You sicken me. Americans so worried about petty little problems like our president using a teleprompter to get through his speeches. Use your time better. Turn off the computer, turn off the tv, and go read a book or take a walk. Do something constructive. Anything is more constructive than this abomination of a thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think you guys will find this one funny, it's actually on topic:

Obama's Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I thought this might be relevant.
Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

<< 7  8  9   >>

join