It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of cyclical catastrophes supports 2012 as doomsday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANDReW JaCKSoN

What in the hell??? What kind of crazy talk is that? I don't even know what your comment has to do with this thread, let alone what its doing on this website... How incredibly disrespectful and ignorant your statement is. Shame on you!

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANDReW JaCKSoN
Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, Andrew Jackson being being turned over in her grace in this moment if he saw all these islamo-negro, refuse of Mexican and slit, the barracks obama declares that listening to too much west of kanye incites your offspring to leave strange aspect,

ummm way off topic!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

These 2012 haters will stop at nothing to hate on every and anything 2012... not even their own ignorance will stop them from spewing nonsense. Its funny is a sad way

Don't complain, instead post evidence to support the claim of a cycle I did. I showed that the Ivory Islands claim was false.

Don't forget that doom and gloom comes often here.
1/1/2000 - Y2k bug
5/5/2000 - planetary alignment
2003 - Planet X was going to kill everyone or so said Zeta Reticuli

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think its only recently that most of us have been jogged out of our comfort zones by scientific facts that show just how dangerous our delightful planet is. Most people's memories and our history books go back such a short way when warning us about threats to our planet. In fact all that I remember of serious incidents were the huge explosion in Siberia and the mini ice age when braziers and markets were held on the Thames and the odd earthquake or vulcanic explosion but nothing threatening mankind's actual existence. Even the ice age was taught as only posing a threat to the Northern Countries.

Its only really since the tsunami and the number of earthquakes etc that suddenly I am not sitting quite so comfortably.
The above post about Vulcan obviously has 'prodded' me because Venus for some reason rotates backwards in relationship with the other solar planets and Uranus rotates on its side, so something affected these two planets.

Currently we are probably in a vulnerable position because although Saturn is in Libra the rest of the planets are cosying up to each other between Sagitarious and 5' Aries leaving empty part of Aries through to Libra. Usually Jupiter or one of the gas giants protects earth but that is a huge gap in the sky.

Is Vulcan the same planet as Tyche I have seen people referring to?

I suppose what bugs me the most is that the darn dinosaurs managed to hop along quite successfully for over 200 million years and here I am, homo sapiens sapiens who will be lucky if i make 1 million years!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Is Vulcan the same planet as Tyche I have seen people referring to?

Vulcan was a proposed planet that was supposed to be closer to the suna nd Tyche is proposed to out 50,000x the distance to the sun.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amance

You show events for ~1600 BC and ~10,000 BC. First of all, even 9000 BC barely fits with a 3600-year cycle (the date should be 8800 BC based on 1600 BC). Second, you have no evidence of anything occurring in 5200 BC, which would be essential in establishing a pattern. Otherwise, it would be more likely to suggest a 7200-year cycle.
Also, to suggest any cycle at all would require more than just a couple dates. What about 12,400 BC? Or 16,000 BC? 19,600 BC?

What you have is a single event 3600 years ago, and a second possible event 8000-9000 years earlier. That's hardly a cycle.
edit on 27-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join