It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone discovered Maitreya's first interview on US television yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The mysterious thing is that so far, no one has been able to identify what TV programme the interview appeared on, or what 'Major Television Network' it aired on.

Mr. Creme from Share International, says that many people have seen the interview on the internet as well, but all my searching has come up with nothing that matches how Benjamin describes the interview.

Has anyone managed to find anything? If so please provide the link, as I feel this issue is of great importance.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
creme has some of the deepest worry lines i have ever seen on his forehead. you'd think that by being advocate to a great 'world teacher' there wouldn't be so much sign of stress.

as for your question, i haven't found it either but may have some info you'd be interested in.

as far as i know, anyone can be a 'maitreya'. that's what the real maitreya is to teach

therefore, it may be that obamas recent tv announcement is the interview share was speaking of.

also, there was in january an interview with buaha 'llah (maybe mispelled) who claims to be the maitreya, but that interview is elusive too.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot

therefore, it may be that obamas recent tv announcement is the interview share was speaking of.

What TV announcement are you talking about? He tends to make a few being the President and all.

So are you saying that Obama is or could be Share Internationals Maitreya, and if you are saying that, why has Benjamin Creme repeatedly stated that Obama is not the Maitreya?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
333crucible.wordpress.com...

Here are some of the Maitreya's "propaganda" videos,for anyone interested.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If Obama is this Maitreya Creme speaks of we can assume that this individual is not a positive entity. Obama is as much of a peace keeper as Bush was.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
If Obama is this Maitreya Creme speaks of we can assume that this individual is not a positive entity. Obama is as much of a peace keeper as Bush was.

Well I think we can pretty much rule Obama out, as Creme has repeatedly stated on the Share International website that Obama is not the Maitreya.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Didn't Rahm Emmanuel Obama's string puller do a interview for the first time recently?

He is his chief of staff.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Didn't Rahm Emmanuel Obama's string puller do a interview for the first time recently?

He is his chief of staff.

Nice try, but Mr. Emanuel has done many interviews on US television. We can count him out for the role of long awaited World Teacher.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I like mysteries just like the next person but this comes off as fraudulent because he doesn't give the name of the network. The great teacher needs more money.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
I like mysteries just like the next person but this comes off as fraudulent because he doesn't give the name of the network. The great teacher needs more money.

Yes it does seem very odd the way Mr.Creme is going about this. But he says it's because we need to follow Maitreya for his message, rather than because we know he is the Maitreya.

Don't ask me how it's going to work though if no one can even find the beepin interview. lol

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here's how you can narrow it down. Who was recently talking about creating justice and sharing of the worlds resources?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Here's how you can narrow it down. Who was recently talking about creating justice and sharing of the worlds resources?

Do you have the answer? Or are you suggesting that we search the net using those clues? It's easier said than done.

This is the best anyone's come up with so far...

hmmm, this guy does seem to fit the description Benjamin Creme gives of Maitreya.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Israel Versus Iran]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What I am saying is Maitreya is coming to teach everybody how to be their very own Maitreya

Therefore, it could be that anytime anybody at all goes on tv to talk about sharing and justice, share will anounce that Maitreya has made another 'appearance'.

I'm more interested in finding Elijah. If Maitreya has emerged, surely this will be the time the two witnesses prophecy as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wyclef Jean really stood out to me. "It's Apocalypse". I know it is down there but I remembered it. Jan 13th

His interview here, he says he went inside the "belly of the beast". He keeps talking about the U.N as well

The Fugees - Ready or not- Pay attention to the word cation in the beginning. Creme keeps saying Maitreya will bring justice. There are some pretty cryptic lyrics in here as well, at 1:38 "a born again hooligan only to be king again"

Yele Haiti Charity to share the worlds resources.

I might be way off here but he is already an international personality.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

I just came across Raj Patel, and it could be him. Yes he sounds like an idiot at first, but he picks up as the interview goes on. According to Creme, justice and the sharing of resources is what the Maitreya told him would be needed to change the world, and that is his message. Again, you need to focus on whoever recently gave that type of message to Americans

BTW, all of this is based on Creme actually telling the truth and not being out of his mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Maitreya=U.N.=Global Distribution of Wealth...

Sound familiar?

Then there's the whole "you can all be gods" message ala Satan!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Raj was also recently on the Colbert Report. Jan 12th to be exact. Fits in the time scale.

Regardless I still think this Maitreya thing is a fabrication; TPTB would not want this guy to exist unless they want him to exist and thus Maitreya and share international is a scheme. You pick a name of who us suppose to be the next Buddha, you claim all this nonsense...

False Prophet.

The only way he would hold any credence to me is if TPTB, in the end, have known for long the events that were coming soon and they're trying to structure the world in a harmonious way but all signs points to NAY.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I don't know if Raj is the guy or not. What I do know is that in these times no one is to be trusted. Now if TPTB want to introduce a new world order, they are going to have to implement a new belief/religion as it will be a requirement. The best thing to do, IMHO would be to have a guy like Maitreya set things up for you, but that depends on what/who he actually is. Is he the "leader" of TPTB or another pawn? In any event think about this, say this Maitreya guy comes along, says "peace, peace" talks about sharing the resources, etc. Now say the majority of people think this is a good idea and buy into it. Now if a certain country (one who won't be named) were to find oil on the land they occupy, and then refuse to share the resources, what do you get?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

At first I was sceptical about Raj, but when I was unable to find any other person who has been interviewed on Major US television recently, and whom fitted the description Share Internationals Benjamin Creme has given about what Maitreya would be like when he started his open mission, I began to investigate this Raj Patel character a little more closely.

When viewing this video please keep in mind that Benjamin Creme has stated that leading up to the day of decleration, Maitreya would not reveal that he was indeed Maitreya, and would appear to be just a normal man like any of us, but we would know there was something different and special about him, when we heard his message.

I'm not saying Raj Patel is Maitreya for sure, but I am saying that at this point he is the leading candidate, until someone can provide evidence of a more suitable person who matches the criteria given to us by Mr.Creme.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

That guy stutters too much, who could stand to listen to him for more than thirty seconds?

2nd

[edit on 24-1-2010 by timewalker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join