It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone discovered Maitreya's first interview on US television yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maitreya says "Even when you see me, do not run after me. If you run after me, you will lose me. If you parade me, you do not know who I am. I cannot be monopolized -- I belong to everyone. "

"One of the easiest ways to know me", Maitreya says, "is to be honest in your mind, be sincere in your spirit, and practice detachment.

"I have not come to found a new religion. I have come to teach the art of Self-realization, which is neither an ideology nor a religion, but benefits people of all religions and those who have none. I seek to express that which I am through you; for this I come."

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Finally, a well-considered and balanced article from Mick Brown on the recent announcement of Maitreya'a's first interview. By the way, another recent announcement is that Maitreya has now done *5* interviews on major American television programs.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

Get off of this website and go enjoy some outside time. Hopefully by the time you get back you will realize this is by far one of the stupidest conspiracies around. I would more call it a good fictional story created by a bunch of very book smart, but overly imaginative (which basically in my opinion puts them on the same level as the rest of the idiots on this planet) doctors and researchers.

If you want to believe something bad enough you will. These types of people know this get the best of you. They got me and I spent many nights staring at the sky hoping something like this would happen someday but then I got my brain back.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think I found him, he's a RockStar, doh! so obvious no wonder we couldn't see it.

Rock and roll Jihad, he could literally be the next American Idol
and Guitar Hero

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.americaabroadmedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Daniel 8:25
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:

Yep, nothing pulls on your heart strings, puts you in a trance and activates your natural dmt like sweet guitar music.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by iamnot]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I can't believe no one has commented on this guy yet! He has to be maitreya.

You must all be in shock.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

I'll comment.
Wasn't sure if you were making a serious suggestion or not

Salman Ahmad claims to be a Muslim. My understanding is that Maitreya will make no claims to any religion as he comes for all religions and those with no religion. A universal teacher with no defining label as a means to categorize Him.

Sounds like a great guy though, using music to promote peace, justice and equality.

Ahmad is a goodwill ambassador for the UN, acting as the US national spokesperson in the fight against HIV/AIDS. He is also on the board of directors of Breakthrough, an international human rights organization that uses education and popular culture to promote values of dignity, equality, and justice.

www.enlightennext.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal:

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Raj Patel - Maitreya - The Antichrist - The Dajjal:

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

Aside from the annoying background music and the nebulous (imaginary) connections made between Raj and Maitreya, the very title of your post shows that you have not researched this subject very well. Using the Dajjal from Islam is a bust, for one, since it connects to a specific prophecy that describes attributes of that one, which do not match Raj at all. For one, he is said to be blind in one eye, and it bulges like a grape!! I don't see that characteristic in Mr. Patel. Another is his place of origin, between Syria and Iraq, Raj is from India. He will be a large man, Raj is modest in stature. wiki link here: en.wikipedia.org...
These of course are superficial and rely on questionable prophesy, but I'm addressing them since you invoked that in your mistitled introduction and in the vids. The fact also remains that Maitreya was actually photograhed in Nairobi in 1977 as an adult (in a form he created for that purpose) and Raj at that time was 5 years old. Seems to me that you are not looking at facts, only the lens of your religious beliefs. Lastly, the fact that Raj shares ideas that are similar to Maitreya is a good thing, he is responsive to the approaches to solving the worlds problems as taught by the Masters of Wisdom. When Christ returns do you really think he'll say "Oh, just worship me and I'll solve all your problems, or sweep you to heaven and leave all those sinners to themselves?" or "Just keep doing business on Earth like you have been, no unity, no coorperation, no sharing, keep competing as nations, keep polluting the planet, the status quo is OK?" That's not the Christ I know brother. The divine comes among us to inspire us to CHANGE, which by definition is radical, and relies on revalation, which means something new (not previously revealed through old scriptures). I like the ideas of Maitreya, and don't see anything remotely sinister about seeing the needs of our brothers as our course of action (service). Fortunately the Master Jesus will exlain all of this during the transformation of His church (and no one can convince me that it doesn't require some serious transformation) after Maitreya has introduced Him. Maybe then, you will accept that Maitreya and Jesus are working to the same Plan, and Raj as well as millions of people of goodwill have already responded to (in all walks of life, including secular humanitarians who fight for the impoverished, religious people of all faiths, scientists who work to solve the ills of the planet and disease, etc. Here is a link to Maitreya's priorities that you may want to read and ponder:
www.share-international.org...

Best regards : )

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Since Benjamin Creme's announcement on January 14, Maitreya The World Teacher has been interviewed at least six times by major US television media.

Clearly the news given by futurist Benjamin Creme of Maitreya's first interview has piqued the curiosity of many, as evidenced by the visits to this site. Indeed, many of us wonder why Mr. Creme cannot simply indicate the exact dates and times of the interviews. The following message from Maitreya, given through Mr. Creme on September 26, 1978 provides the answer.

Maitreya's Message #44

"...My face is known to a growing number of your brothers, but My name for the present must remain undisclosed. In this way, My secret can be maintained. Why should this be so? To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring. You must know and want That for which I stand. Within your hearts must burn the desire for Justice and Truth. Where these divine aspects are present, you will recognise Me. I envisage little difficulty for those who follow My Law, for this Law evokes within you the desire for Truth. "

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well, I have my reservations about the validity of this Maitreya fellow. Seeing as Creme is big with New Agers, and New Age is clearly opposed to the Jesus- as-messiah standard of thinking. "Christ Consciousness" sounds good and all, but it goes against THE WORD; which in my book means it's blasphemous.

Is it possible that Maitreya is more of an anti-christ rather than a Christ-like figure?

In the bible Jesus states that many will declare themselves the messiah and decieve many innocent people to worship him as Christ.

I just have reservations, that's all.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Well, I have my reservations about the validity of this Maitreya fellow. Seeing as Creme is big with New Agers, and New Age is clearly opposed to the Jesus- as-messiah standard of thinking. "Christ Consciousness" sounds good and all, but it goes against THE WORD; which in my book means it's blasphemous.

Is it possible that Maitreya is more of an anti-christ rather than a Christ-like figure?

In the bible Jesus states that many will declare themselves the messiah and decieve many innocent people to worship him as Christ.

Jesus was a new ager when he walked Palestine. His thoughts of universal distribution of wealth were radical and he had the moxy to claim that he was "One with God"; he even went so far as to claim that this Kingdom of God was within each and every one of us!

Christ Consciousness will eventually unite all of us to the point where we'll become aware of a greater reality than is generally perceived now. It'll be like a wider horizon, a greater vista from which we will see things like they were new again. It doesn't matter what we call it, "higher consciousness", "super consciousness", "group consciousness", "Buddhic consciousness", "God consciousness" or "Christ consciousness", the concept is the same. The effect will be like a new earth or a heaven on earth. Our perception of reality will change when humanity works together as acts as One, like the whole being greater than its parts.

"The Second Coming of Christ does not (necessarily) refer to a literal return of Jesus to earth....A thousand Christs sent to earth would not redeem its people unless they themselves become Christlike by purifying and expanding their individual consciousness to receive therein the second coming of the Christ Consciousness, as was manifested in Jesus....Contact with this Consciousness, experienced in the ever new joy of meditation, will be the real second coming of Christ — and it will take place right in the devotee's own consciousness."

—Paramahansa Yogananda

Over the centuries there has been many who have declared themselves to be the messiah, and consequently many have drank the kool-aid. The true force of the anti-Christ is the expression of the First Ray of Will and Power. This ray has also been called the ray of the destroyer, where its purpose is to tear down the old structures that we've built. It was last let loose in the world during World War I and II, the end of which resulted in the Christ making His announcement that He would once again return to our everyday world.

It's ok to have reservations but judge a tree by its fruit, not by personal bias or hearsay. If Maitreya truly is the Christ then there is nothing blasphemous about what he says. If identifying one self with God is blasphemous then I have no idea what the concept of being children of God is all about. Are children not the offspring of their father?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

I don't see where the teaching of Christ Conscousnes goes against there Word at all and see no contradiction or indication ob blasphemy. Here is an example: Col 1:24-29 Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church. I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness— the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.

To Paul a mystery (hidden for ages) has been revealed which he shares with us: The Christ in you, the hope of glory. Simply understood, he is stating that Christ can/does dwell in us.

and
------------------------------------------------------------------
Romans 8:10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

For Christ to be in you, he is in your Soul, awareness, heart i.e. consciousness. The teaching of Maitreya includes The Art of Self Realization through Honesty of Mind, Sincerity of Spirit, and Detachment (from the not-self, the lower man, and the detrimental activities and miasmas of our culture). That Self, I believe is the Christ, the indweller that God instilled in us.

and I find this interesting:
Matthew 13:11 Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted"

We are being told here that there are mysteries of the kingdom which all are not revealed to all. This, is an indicator that there are mysteries awaiting, which are revealed through the Christ levels of awareness and won't be found in the Bible.

Christ came to reveal truths, demonstrate divinity on Earth, and hint at great mysteries. When He returns, I think it won't be just to say "OK, those who blindly followed the Bible will go to the mysterious kingdom, the rest, see ya!!", but will be to take Humanity on the next step of our journey and will reveal some of these mysteries. It could be that the mysteries will include some of what you call new age teachings "Christ is within us, we are reincarnated, the Space Brothers are indeed here, but they are not demons but behind the scenes helpers that work tirelessly to balance the planet on interdimensional levels and offsetting the mass pollution of our Planet.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on your post,

Regards,

Lederhosen

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's documented proofs that Raj Patel is MAitreya and that Maitreya and Lucifer are one.

The Antichrist does not exist, that false alias introduced by the Devil to create confusion.

There is no Jesus's return but only deceivers to come on his name.

God is ONE and Jesus is a mere Prophet.

Part 7:
www.youtube.com...

Part 8:
www.youtube.com...

Part 9:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've checked this site for pictures and I never noticed these before. I don't know if they were just recently placed or have been there the whole time. This is from the site maitreya.org and this is the supposed maitreya.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1533fb149067.jpg[/atsimg]

maitreya.org

there are more pictures at the website link above.

has anyone seen this guy on american television?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The info on this site differs significantly to that of Share International.

It is Share International that is making it known to the world about Maitreya's incognito appearances on a major US TV network - (He's given at least 8 interviews now)

So this site is not related to Share International in any way, but just another individual claiming to be Maitreya. Another one is a French man who thinks himself 'The Maitreya' -

rael.org...

I also know of two people in my area who think they are Maitreya, one of them is a women. There's bound to be more identifying themselves as Maitreya as time goes on.

[edit on (31/3/10) by xfiler]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Don't know much about this creme guy but from what I do know he has charlatan written all over him. One of my gifts is discernment and this guy is a con man. I bet Maitreya's will need money too when he shows up.
I bet creme has gotten folks to give money somehow already too...

I think people need to stop waiting for some God to come down and magically fix everything and go to work and do it themselves. I am not saying there is no god just saying maybe the reason things haven't changed and only gotten worse is to many people are waiting for some god to do for them what they can do themselves?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I want this to burn into peoples minds........

Creme is exactly the same as 400+ people posting on here making similar claims of doomsday and/or terrorist attacks impending, he is a hoax and massive fraud due to a dysfunctional ego that requires grandiose claims to boost self importance.

These people are sick and its a recognized disorder, the net just helped propagate the sufferers ability to spread virally their compunction to lie.

Its an age old affliction dating back to the very first humans that used this deviant methodology to dupe the gullible and has spread from historically Religious circles to the main stream because of the Internet.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
@mazzroth

Don't come in this kind of website if that gives you headaches. Don't worry you'll soon be released of all that stuff, you'll get real headaches, real fear, real pain, GOD will show you who are the crazy people.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
@mazzroth

Don't come in this kind of website if that gives you headaches. Don't worry you'll soon be released of all that stuff, you'll get real headaches, real fear, real pain, GOD will show you who are the crazy people.

Here we go, someone claiming to know GOD and that his intentions are to harm me.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Part 10:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join