It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very annoying picture

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
just thought id share a really annoying picture with you which made me really angry to see.
these were paraded on the streets in the uk in the same place & same time as those who had died for our country's coffings were being retured and marched through the streets of the uk.

the sign says;

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
freedom can go to hell!

the date of the parade was;

Date: Saturday Oct 31 2009
Time: 13,00 to 16.00
Venue: Piccadilly Circus

nothing racist about this thread.. just feel sickend to see this in my own country. Especially the link with the 9/11 sign on it, its dam right discusting.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by emayarsh]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm waiting for all those who insist that no Muslim feels their religion wants to dominate the world to show up.

Thanks for posting. May I add, that sun sure is bright!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wonder what the response would be (not that I would do this, or believe it) If I took to the streets sporting a sign that read

'Freedom will dominate the world - Islam can go to hell'

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Thats too easy. The police would arrest you for racial bigotry.
The reason these people were not arrested was because the police are afraid of being called racists.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Would these protesters change their mind if their "freedom" to hold these signs were taken away? I believe these protesters might be a little hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zepar

As sad and stupid as that sounds its absolutely true.
they're allowed to be as racist and biggoted as they want, but as soon as we say anything or try to stand up for ourselves were racists and anti islam. I really worry for the future of Britain.
I look at this picture and I just dont know what to say anymore.
How is this continually allowed to happen?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Both Islam and Christianity want to dominate the world.
Both have their ideology on how to live and what to do and what not to do.

What you see in this picture as you will throughout the world is many people, brainwashed into believing what they are told to believe.

How many Muslims can claim to have read the Koran and understood it for themselves, same can be said about Christians.

Many are told what to believe by their religious leaders, the people go about there lives happy being told what is and what is not.

I don't ever see anyone ever having true freedom, True freedom can not be found within the confines of this life.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
freedom can go to hell!
HAH! Are they for real?!?!?!?!?

I seriously...just cannot understand how such a persons mind works...did they come from the past? Seriously...I fail to see how a person can be so blindly ignorant and promote such crap..."We will rule the world!" for Gods sake...I just can't understand some people and how such thoughts can go through their head...it's like they're monkeys in human suits...

EDIT: And people ask why ET's don't show themselves...
...I think this makes it brutally clear...

[edit on 23/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Yes, their ideology is stuck in the past. Many followers of Islam still believe the crusades are happening.

This is all in the name of diversity ya know?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

The posters/signs seem mass produced. I've seen it before, an agency or group is hired or has interest in certain publicity scandals and produces signs for people. They usually pay them to sit there and act like they are serious.

I'd like to see more pictures of this, this picture is too narrow and there is no other information given. I don't know where this is, or when.

The signs themselves seem to only have the purpose to piss people like you off for the sole reason of allowing you to accept ridiculous new surveillance/control laws.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i'm a shia muslim, yes we are the ones who hit ourselves... but we are not the ones who kill other people and try to force them to join us, and we surely want to live in peace, but those other muslims keep attacking us and killing us so that we join them or simply because we have different beliefs... for 1.5 thousand years they have been killing us... to end terrorism you must end the governments in the following countries:

saudi arabia
pakistan

also it wouldnt harm anyone if CIA is also shut down!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I can understand your frustration, but there is a deeper level to this!

The secret service permit this so they can identify the potential problematic individuals, and then monitor them further so they can build a picture of the network these minority groups run with. Pretty much like the The Preacher "Hook" in London, he was used to draw the radicals out, like a moth to a flame,

Now there's a twist to this, once Identified they are tapped up and further manipulated and brain washed by the secret service through a planted asset in mosques. This was done with the 7/7 London bombing's,

How, well the "alleged" suicide bombers wanted to cause harm and were subliminally recruited to go to London and plant bombs. They were willing horses and signed up, however they believe they were coming home!
They didn't know they were set up as patsy's to be the cover story story for a False Flag event to introduce more oppressive measures on an unsuspecting public who would be guaranteed to buy into the theory that all Muslims want to hurt us. Was it a coincidence that the same morning at the same time a full emergency exercise was due to run in London for a very similar scenario, there have been pictures posted online and I don't have them sorry, showing the train carriage floors torn upwards from pre-positioned explosive charges under the flooring.

Now that aside, those patsy's got their Karma instantly and I have no sorrow for them, because they set out to harm innocent people going about their daily lives and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Back to the picture posted, the Government allow pictures like that because they want racial/religious dis-harmony, they way they play both sides against each other and slide their Insidious agenda's through un opposed.

If only the heads of Government left all the people to get on to enjoy the journey we came here for, life would be relatively peaceful. people would have food, warmth and lots of love "PEACE"

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This picture just REEKS of psyop.

...but that's just me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am one of the Islamic defenders and I will not shy away from this thread. I simply dropped in to say that I am ashamed to see this. It does not make me believe all those who follow islam are like this but the event has disturbed me both in the message and the uniform design and size of the signs as if they were produced from the same place as apposed to a group of individuals.

I do not know who made them but anyone who would rally with them makes me shake my head. Thank you OP. Despite my oppinions the reason I come here is to have them challeneged and you have done a good job of shaking my beliefs today.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
flag this thread people the real face of islam must be shown.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

BS.

How about the OP cites the source of this picture, and provides a little information first?

Or do you not care about that? You'd rather just set the stage for furthering the warpath..

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

No. Saying that this is 'the real face of Islam' only shows your ignorance to the fact that most Muslims are good people and don't want to harm others. The tiny minority who preach hate DO NOT represent the religion. Please don't be small-minded enough to believe that.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

if you Lived in england, then you would have seen these protests on the news all the time, with the same signs its not bs, i have seen it alot in the past few years.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Do you even READ any other's posts such as kushin's??

And as if you really have ANY idea what "the real face of Islam" would look
like! I think I'll just flag YOU as a hate-monger!
And I sense "psyops" and kushin's explanation too...

[edit on 1/23/2010 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Violence begets violence.

Regardles whether you are Islamic, Christian or any other religion, what needs to go is intolerance.

Any group inciting violence to get their point across or to force their way of things onto anyone else should be locked up and the key thrown away for all time.

When are people going to learn that this way of doing things (violence) isn't going to get people on your side. If anything it only alienates you even further, causing more and more people to not trust you and to dislike you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join