It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very annoying picture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
g2

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
another bit of massive irony are the muslims who claim that a crusade is underway, when it is they themselves who have been for decades declaring jihad against innocent people via hijackings, etc.

a jihad is a crusade, a holy war.

fundamentalists aren't very lofty on the shelf of consciousness or awareness.

when you govern your outlook based on what others do, and tie it in with fear and hate, you simply aren't going to be aware of very much.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Well, Certainly they do. I said this over three years ago. The Islamic and Christian attempt

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

Very, very true. They have no spirituality within them. They only have a desire to fulfill an agenda and gain power. End O' story.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The ironic thing is they HAVE that freedom to display the banners saying all of this rubbish. If they want "freedom to go to hell" then they'll be in for a nasty shock anytime they get cheesed off by something.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In some ways, Europe has allowed this to happen. They have basically designed an open borders policy to the rest of the world. America is falling very much in suit. It's unfortunate, but truthful.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i'm a shia muslim, yes we are the ones who hit ourselves... but we are not the ones who kill other people and try to force them to join us, and we surely want to live in peace, but those other muslims keep attacking us and killing us so that we join them or simply because we have different beliefs... for 1.5 thousand years they have been killing us... to end terrorism you must end the governments in the following countries:

saudi arabia
pakistan

also it wouldnt harm anyone if CIA is also shut down!

Well said.
Our best move would have been to employ Iraq and Iran against Saudi but it's too late for that now.
We didn't hit Saudi because of the oil agreements... maybe we were buying time until their reserves ran out.
Anyway, now we have to wait for Islam to get all angry and use WMD and then we will hit Saudi, and India will hit Pakistan. Many lives will be lost but maybe then there will be some peace for 2000 years. We'll see soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I'd like to see more pictures of this, this picture is too narrow and there is no other information given. I don't know where this is, or when.

Here is the Snopes link - some of the photographs are taken from a demonstration in London, 3rd February, 2006.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You can go to Pamela Geller's site and see photos of similar. Atlas Shrugs is her place.
And I agree, it should be illegal to carry signs that threaten. That's against the free speech code like yelling fire in a theater. If a sign is threatening a life then that is clearly attempted assault and we should start taking a stand and demanding that law enforcement do their jobs in arresting these people.
Of course then there will be more car-b-ques in Paris and other places...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
Both Islam and Christianity want to dominate the world.
Both have their ideology on how to live and what to do and what not to do.

What you see in this picture as you will throughout the world is many people, brainwashed into believing what they are told to believe.

How many Muslims can claim to have read the Koran and understood it for themselves, same can be said about Christians.

Many are told what to believe by their religious leaders, the people go about there lives happy being told what is and what is not.

I don't ever see anyone ever having true freedom, True freedom can not be found within the confines of this life.

I just knew....I knew that if I scrolled down long enough I would find someone throwing Christianity in with Islam. Pathetic correlation with no basis. As far as those pictures go...Welcome to the furture Europe! You are so PC over there that you are going to let the Muslims trample you. That and they have about 5 kids for everyone of yours. They don't need to go to war to overcome you. They will just overpopulate until they are the majority, then Sharia Law!! America should take note we are about 20 years behind Europe.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

reply to post by Mr Headshot

I'd rather see the Islam of the past come back to smack some of these extremists in the face. The Islamic Golden Age definitely advanced us in many ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
weird all the signs are written in the same hand writing and on the same sheets

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if some kind of CIA/other secret intelligence agent orchastrated this whole thing, and paid massivly to people to go with these signs.
I mean.... why would somone actually go with signs saying "freedom can go to hell" it looks perhaps it was made to cause such reactions?
False flag demonstration? perhaps like Kermit Roosavelt did with 1Mil in Iran in the "Islamic Revolution" all it took was a bit of cash.

Its funny how 50 people with signs can look like an entire country sometimes,
Media Warfare. I dont buy it 100%.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Yeah, blame the US. Typical.
There are protest organizers everywhere in the world, they provide transportation, and signs. No one has to look very far to find plenty of muslims who will light up cars in Paris, or protest cartoons in many cities, or commit crimes in the US.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I did not blame the US, I blame some goverment out there.
Could very well be the mossad.

Please read my post again and notice I did not mean to throw blame.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
reply to post by JJay55

I did not blame the US, I blame some goverment out there.
Could very well be the mossad.

Please read my post again and notice I did not mean to throw blame.

Hahahahha. So don't blame the US, blame mossad. Hahahahaah.
How about you blame Islam? They exist and they are very clear about their motives.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wonder why we don't kick Muslims out of Europe. Yes sir, we don't like you, we don't want you here, we have every right to do so.

Is the above racist? why is it? should I like everything and everyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Again........ I blame no bunch of people.
I blame a goverment.
And once more - this is just speculations.

It could be mossad it could be CIA it could be ISI lol could be anyone.

What is this forum worth if you cannot make such speculations without being harrassed?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

Again........ I blame no bunch of people.
I blame a goverment.
And once more - this is just speculations.

It could be mossad it could be CIA it could be ISI lol could be anyone.

What is this forum worth if you cannot make such speculations without being harrassed?

Now you are a victim? Excuse me, we are on a forum to discuss all points of view. I find it curious that you blame the CIA and Mossad rather then looking at evidence that says clearly otherwise.
How about blaming Saudi. They fund these demonstrations and that has been well established too. Blame Jordan, Syria, UAE, and Libya. All those administrations support car burning in Paris, riots over cartoons, hanging homosexuals, honor killing, burying people to their chests and stoning them to death, want to see some of those pictures?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

How many times do I have to say?
SPECULATIONS!!!
Can you spell that?
It could be my grandmother... jeeez.
What dont you get about the word speculations???

it could be some agenda by some goverment.
It could be just stupid people.

Again - I DONT KNOW THE TRUTH.

But I speculate - and unlike you my friend,
I keep an open mind to everything.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

reply to post by JJay55

How many times do I have to say?
SPECULATIONS!!!
Can you spell that?
It could be my grandmother... jeeez.
What dont you get about the word speculations???

it could be some agenda by some goverment.
It could be just stupid people.

Again - I DONT KNOW THE TRUTH.

But I speculate - and unlike you my friend,
I keep an open mind to everything.

Wow, now you attack me? WTF? I'm not your friend.
If you don't know anything then why are you posting here, does that contribute to the thread? I think you did contribute your suspicion of the CIA and Mossad.
The topic is the disturbing photo of muslims with signs protesting freedom, wanting to kill in the name of Islam, and other disturbing statements. How can you blame anyone but the people holding the signs... who are muslims?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join