It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico : Airbus A-320 Flies Near UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The following is a direct translation of the following article... analuisacid.com... Quote : " Monday, January 18, 2010, a Mexicana de Aviaciaon Airbus-A320 flew close to a UFO as it went over Xochimilco, according to Alfonso Salazar (UFO researcher and aviation technician)

This occurred as the airliner made its climbing maneuvers to achieve an appropriate altitude for a straight and level flight. The time was 11:55 a.m.

The Mexican airliner flew some 200 meters form a spherical, seemingly metallic object that changed colors (from aluminum gray to brilliant red). The aircraft was heading east of Mexico City while the object headed south.

According to unofficial data, and under excellent meteorological conditions, the UFO was detected visually as it flew at an approximate altitude of 10,000 meters. " UFOs were recorded in the same area days before this reported event.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's the filmmakers youtube page:

danysar71

I gotta say he's filmed an awful lot of UFO's over the last 3 months and all over an airport...

You'd think that more than just him would notice them huh?

[edit on 22/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I wonder is the filmmaker himself even thought about this, or does he really think he is watching alien ships every two days.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Didn't look at the history of the youtube poster. Strictly going by the article. Your right the poster has alot of entries , could it be that Mexico for some reason is a UFO hotspot ?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
You'd think that more than just him would notice them huh?

[edit on 22/1/10 by Chadwickus]

No, not really. The sky is usually very grey and those spheres are very little, so is hard to see them. Also everybody is on their own business as is usual in a big city. You have to be looking for them and be lucky to notice, people just hardly look to the sky.

Once I saw a huge number of strange things on the sky... there were LOTS of people around me, did somebody else notice it? no, did I have a reason to get excited? No, i didn't have a camera, and although i am sure they were not balloons, airplanes or birds, who knows what those things were. So if one hundred ufos in the sky can go above us without notice, two or three per day are just as invisible as the air.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
When I look at that, I only see a spinning mylar balloon blowing in the wind.

To each their own I guess, but it does not look spherical at all to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Fair point about the average citizen but I can guarantee you that there would be an awful lot airport personnel who would be very interested in any unidentified flying object in their airspace.

[edit on 23/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyway, both the video and the pictures are completely unrelated to the sighting: the video(s) were taken on January 16 and 17, while the caption of the pics reads: "Photographs of the plane and the image of a UFO similar to the January 18 encounter"

In my opinion, the news is noteworthy, too bad it lacks any visual evidence: and by the way, it's already being discussed here:
Mexican airliner flew past metallic-looking UFO January 18, 2010
Thanks for sharing

[edit on 23/1/2010 by internos]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
An object was seen like that near where I live but it was one of those aluninium sheets they put round runners after a race to keep them warm.
It got a lot of people looking up but we found out that a half marathon had taken place only a few miles away and the wind had caught one of these aluminium blankets not say this is the same but quite often these objects are mylar balloons which look similar.

top topics

join