It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Death Immortality Without Losing Identity/Having to Reincarnate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

www.beyondtheveil.net...

Free on line book.

"The Clear Light appears to everyone just prior to physical death and offers the opportunity for SALVATION, or Liberation from the Cycle of Life and Death . If you fail to recognize the Clear Light, you will not have the opportunity for immediate Salvation again until after you spend some time in the spiritual domain, incarnate again in another physical form, and face death again. It is this knowledge which has been hidden by false religious dogma and misconceptions that has kept human beings from reaching their full potential based on the belief that common people will misuse the Knowledge unless they are properly prepared

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

But it just talks about going into the light near the end of the article....? I thought we were considering the notion that doing that might be a negative thing...?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

But it just talks about going into the light near the end of the article....? I thought we were considering the notion that doing that might be a negative thing...?

Yes she is describing the path she took which was into the light and back into her body but was shown the alternatives of not choosing the light. She chose the light (back to body) for the reason below

The reason I didn't "die" when I drowned in a white-water river accident 25 years ago was because I had a mission to accomplish on earth before I could remain permanently in spiritual realms, and my life up to that time was way off my path! This I was told by a Being of Light as it showed me about spiritual life after death during my NDE. I was given the Key to Life and sent back to become a teacher helping others prepare for their transition and guide them through the process until they meet their Etheric guide on the other side.

she chose the light inorder to bring back the truth of reincarnation.

I notice she speaks of the CLEAR light, and that salvation is found within this , I was told once never to take in white light or merge with white light and only to meditate/deal with clear light. The reason for this was that white light was not balanced and that it would always be followed by dark light . This I found to be true, Id often read we should take in white light through our crown, so I did, I took in vast amounts and it felt heavenly, spiritual and enlightening...but several days later the dark light would re balance my state of bliss with despair and dark. Always the white light was followed by the dark light...balance....duality...whatever you wish to call its force...so now I take in only balanced clear light and firmly stay on the middle path.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
@ Cosmicpixie

I didn't actually read every response in your article, so I apologize if this response is off-topic concerning where the thread might be right now. I also apologize if someone already brought this up. However, when reading your original post I noticed a similarity in your thinking, and the second oldest recorded religious view on the afterlife.

Egyptian polytheistic religious views on the afterlife are incredibly similar to your concept. For instance:

1. You stated that you "die and cross over" while maintaining your "sense of self". In Egyptian theology the "soul" is broken down into anywhere between 5 and 7 segments. A "Ka", "Ba", "Khabit", "Ren" and some other pieces. Of these pieces a "Ka" is a semi-corporeal manifestation of the living-self that enters the Duat. The "Ka" is then processed through a series of trials (much like Persian theology, and Christian). If the "Ka" survives, then it is admitted to the "Fields of Osiris" where the "Ka" lives out life as if it has not died at all. It maintains the same thoughts, feelings, relationships, actions and the like. I find your inquiry very similar to Egypt's theory.

2. You talk about consciously remembering your "past lives". This premise exists in many, many New-age philosophies where the soul, which returns to Earth as a spirit does so in the form of the life it most enjoyed. Which is the explanation new-age spiritualists give for why a ghost is always dressed as they are most happily remembered. Your theory has existed in Neo-pagan cultures for decades.

3. The idea of a "soul-recharging" station is kind of obsolete unless your view on the "soul" posits some kind of physical status to it. To almost all religions the world over the soul has 3 states:

- Static. This means the soul cannot be self-controlled, but instead awaits some kind of "calling" where it is gathered, collected, processed and moved on. Christianity, Judaism, the Mardu aborigines and many, many more are examples of this.

- Dynamic. This means the soul is self-controlled, can be taught, and must experience life again and again and again until ultimate reconciliation with a "god-head" is achieved. Hindu Reincarnation, Buddhism, Qabalah, Hermetics and Scientology are just some of the many religions and beliefs positing this theory.

- Metaphysical. In this state the soul does not learn, does not change, cannot be reached, understood or measured by any physical or scientific means. This type of soul is commonly thought to simply collect all life experiences like a giant, cosmic book of your existence. If you live for one million lives then your "Book" has one million entries; conversely, if you live for one life, then your "book" has one entry.

In all of these posited theories there is no need for a "soul" to recharge since even if the soul IS in our hands the human frailty, and the human weaknesses of tiring out are not a part of the soul's composition. While I think the theory is cool, it is too "science-fictiony" to posit any serious religious discussion concerning it.

Well, that is my little input into this topic. Hopefully my first two points help you on your search, and don't take my third point as a rash beating down of your theory. I still find your earlier points very valid in Soteriological studies.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Salvation from the physical IMO is to be found within the CLEAR LIGHT, I shall remember this in my heart and no matter how loving, bright and blissful the white light appears I shall not enter. It proved to be unbalancing in its bliss in the physical life for me so I assume it will be just as unbalancing at the point of physical death. Surely at the point of re birth absolute balance is everything.

Those who wish to choose years and years of material reincarnations of course can allow the white light to touch them, what does it "matter" you'll forget from the moment you allow this anyway IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe that when we die and based on what we believed while we were alive will contribute to whether we reincarnate or not.

If you believe in Buddha or Christ you will be met by such a figure. If you then believe that such a figure will guide you to the other side, you will be guided to the way back necessary to live again, perhaps as a rock star or movie star but this is not what we as humans should be trying to achieve. This is the deception no one ever discusses because most find returning to life as a means of either learning something missed or because of so called karma.

It is the purpose of this world to keep bringing us back as long as we are incapable of transcending beyond this sensual and material world we have come to know.

In order to not be reincarnated and in order to truly ascend, you will have to leave your worldly thoughts behind because it is those beliefs and thoughts that return us to this reality we call "REALITY".

Not until we accept a Gnosticism approach to our belief systems will we be showing our ability to ascend.

Upon death, one has to truly show an ability to transcend, being caught up in religious motifs will only ensure that we reincarnate when we could have skipped coming back to this delightful world we call reality.

Yes, I know this may crush some religious types, but coming back is not what we should be trying to achieve. We must leave this material world behind us and only when we truly accept that fact will we truly ascend to our divine right in the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes but no matter what we believe or do not believe, we have to be able to be in conscious control and escape the trap, both things. IMO of course.

Just saying.

I agree Max and MG.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I did read the article but didn't really get a feel for her view on reincarnation (perhaps I read it too fast and missed other articles) you say she came back to reveal the truth about reincarnation but in what sense. I mean did she want to try and convey the idea that reincarnation was a trap to be avoided ? Are you suggesting that the guide she spoke with was from a separate camp of beings to the ones "freedomforthesoul" describes, ie a being who somehow wanted her to see the "trap" that is the reincarnation wheel ?

[edit on 18/2/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

IMO she brought back a piece of the puzzle.

Each of us must take from the many messages such as this what we feel speaks to us directly and helps validate our own experiences, memories and spiritual path. As with all these messages from the void we can only apply them to our own experiences and from this our questions are slowly answered.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I enjoyed your thoughts. The gnostics had the idea that there was a demiurge ruling over this world/astral realm didn't they ? The reincarnation cycle obviously exists, so who and what does it serve ? Is it all about energy looshing for example ?
"Beings of light" or "Ascended Masters" were often associated with bringing the idea of reincarnation to the world as if it was some great thing to go through. There was an attempt to win minds and souls over to this idea that it is our path to come here myriad times and "that's the way it is Alfie". A bit fishy isn't it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Yes but no matter what we believe or do not believe, we have to be able to be in conscious control and escape the trap,

Hi cindy,

This for me is no longer an option. You see it has become clear to me our whole life is in preparation for this "trap" as you quite rightly call it. Dreams, astral projection and dimensional encounters are all training, guidance and learning tools that if we take note can help us when this time comes. Mans Spirit via the Source IMO chose to enter the physical matter state to experience the Source, but has long forgot he never actually intended to stay encased within matter forever!! He has now forgot hes actually Spirit living a physical dream and is now unable to wake himself up. It was IMO meant to be a couple of experiences long not thousands and thousands of years. Many more spiritual planes exist for mankind to experience and grow in but unfortunatly due to controlling forces, which gain from mankinds encased forgetful state, we remain on the physical plane...until one day we remember.

There are ways of making sure you remember also at the point of physical death (if you are serious that this is your calling and wish to leave the physical plane....some change their mind as it is the most difficult decision you will ever have to make )even if say you develop alzheimer’s. These ways involve a life time of absolute intent and whont work for the less serious who just think this is just something to maybe think about in their 70's. Its too late by then, all the lessons of life have gone and the test is nearing. It is about meditative INTENT over a whole life time combined with the skills we aquire astrally. This is something I know you recognize but I never think its a possibility that I will not have conscious control in the void to escape reincarnation, because absolute unbending intent is the only thing that will survive its depths.

MG

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ok, if you do not think the need to be conscious when you die is necessary, more power to you.

I hope and trust (because I really must) that if I have not attained the level of conscious awareness necessary (and I most likely will not) that the aspect of my Being closer to Source which I call my avatar will guide me.

But I say this with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY....WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY!

It's just from 20 plus years of searching, seeking and studying that I have come to this and it may well change, it has before.

Edit typo

[edit on 19-2-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok, if you do not think the need to be conscious when you die is necessary, more power to you.

lol I think we have got lost in translation...I think..Im not sure anymore this thread is difficult to follow lol but what my post tryed to say is that it is NOT an option for me NOT to have conscious control at the point of physical death, that this is essential...sorry does it read the other way around?

confused ...I am!! lol Let me write it again.

At the point of physical death being 100% in control of my essense of being and conscious awarness is absolutely essential to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh, you want to have it, and take it with you, huh? Want to take all of your memories with you? Then you need to learn how to form a Merkaba.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well then we are in absolute agreement. Which I more or less thought we were anyway. Since we are truly friends, not that friends agree with me on such matters. LOL again!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Oh, you want to have it, and take it with you, huh? Want to take all of your memories with you? Then you need to learn how to form a Merkaba.

I could not agree with you more my friend
However its one of the most difficult things Ive ever undertaken but I will not give up until it is formed. As I say this can take a life time of intent, some form it within weeks, some months but it can also take years. Im prepared to work at it until it is formed...even if it takes me into my 70's lol

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well then we are in absolute agreement.

Well it seems we are, even when confused about what we actually are saying it seems. Even if you and I disagreed , which we may next week lol you have a unique ability to see past this...rare talent..

Why is it do you think this is a subject most shy away from? Ive lost friends voiceing my beliefs around the contents of this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes, as long as it is not a reversed Merkaba spin as taught by DM and the FOL teachings. This is my opinion as I feel the need to challenge this guys teachings every time they come up. Not saying he is wrong, however I believe that he is wrong but just question and discern for yourselves. Do not blindly believe anything.

I offer the links to KS teachings of the Merkaba.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

Just an alternative.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I thought I was quite well read on esoteric stuff but that term is alien to me. I am going to read all about it so thanks for the pointer.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yes, as long as it is not a reversed Merkaba spin as taught by DM and the FOL teachings

Who/what is FOL? I dont follow DM either.
However how would one know if they had developed a reverse spin?

Thanks MG

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join