It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has to be 100% genuine???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep well done phage. I agree with that. Thats all i wanted an explanation and i would safely say fake now. Thanks
Back to the drawing board.
As for the ar*eholes who think that editing videos and pics and say they are ufo`s to prove their existence is a good thing, well sorry youre wasting everyones time. SO STOP

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
As for the ar*eholes who think that editing videos and pics and say they are ufo`s to prove their existence is a good thing, well sorry youre wasting everyones time. SO STOP

I'd recommend perhaps apologising to those who, while trying to assist you, came up with a solution you didn't agree with and received little more than a goading insult by way of thanks.

Originally posted by sensfan
reply to post by enca78

All I see is an airplane with the setting sun reflecting off of it.

Sorry, not one of the best ufo vids...not even close.

reply to post by sensfan

Are you serious?

Also;

BUT i am open to anyone who can "PROVE" what its not

I'm more up for you proving what you claim to be 100% genuine as just that. Do you know how many people's time you wasted here because you weren't open to a simpler solution than plane in your mind?

I appreciate your efforts in bringing evidence to the table, but for the love of french fries, try to reason it out first and be polite when someone counters your claim.

Accountability falls on you for this mess. Try not to let it happen again please.

-m0r

PS: Prove me wrong!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Let us assume for a moment that this video has been doctored in some way . Surely then there would be evidence of same, and therefore a digital imaging expert would therefore be able to analyse said video? I posit that this course of action should be undertaken before opinions get formed , because quite frankly, I dont care what everyone THINKS the thing is. I want to know what it FACTUALY is.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

try reading the whole thread...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Let us assume for a moment that this video has been doctored in some way . Surely then there would be evidence of same, and therefore a digital imaging expert would therefore be able to analyse said video? I posit that this course of action should be undertaken before opinions get formed , because quite frankly, I dont care what everyone THINKS the thing is. I want to know what it FACTUALY is.

I'll leave you, and whoever who wants to join your Fellowship of Folly, to do just that. Once you've finished there's plenty more useless videos out there for you to prove to be pointless beyond their counterfeit claims. Nothing against you personally TrueBrit, I like you, but it does seem to be a lot of work for someone else's claim.

I'm going to assume that it's a plane based on the overwhelming probability that it is, then I'm going to meditate upon existentialism and the fact that there are no facts.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I understand your veiwpoint , based as it is on statistical probability, and you are right in a way. Also I can understand why it might not appeal to you personaly to examine this video in painstaking detail. And yes, if it does turn out bull , then it will seem a waste of time.
But my problem with this video and others like it is, it takes up site space. It wastes peoples time, and they stumble around verbaly sparring with one another over something that may prove to be nothing. Quicker and simpler to just have an expert we can trust look at it and tell us what is or is not wrong with it? Save us time, and some of us from looking like fools for longer than is really required? Also prevents ignorance.
Oh and m0r1arty, no offence was taken so no sweat. Like I said, I get where you are comming from on this.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

did you watch the unedited version of this video phage posted? what do you see around 2:50? www.youtube.com... and what do you hear the cameraman say?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That is horrible. It is nothing more than a shaky camera and lights in the sky. It proves nothing. It is a waste of time.

And y'all probably think people who study religious texts are crazy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
reply to post by enca78

When it comes to these videos i have no idea hwats real or not anymore.
This one to me the casual observer doesnt look doctored or anything, it is really some incredible footage.
great find

Incredible????

Was it...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Helicopter? wtf, im askin everyone what it is, they reckon a plane, then u tip up saying its a helicopter? If youre gonna just go with the grain atleast say the same as them?

Ill change the title to "what is it"?

Did you even watch the video Phage posted?????

2.30 mark - PLANE.

man....

(edit clearing things)

[edit on 23/1/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I don't know of many conventional aeroplanes that can do that, and of the handful that can (VTOL) none are going to hang around in the same spot as the day turns into night.

[edit on 23/1/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm gonna call this a maybe. Not gonna totally write this one off.

Did this thing stay in the same spot till night fall?

The last bit with the multiple lights made me say "hmmm".

I've seen things like this here in my area but usually about night. These have been airplanes (lots of traffic out of love and dfw). Daytime, i've seen this too. Those moved. This didnt move.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Its not day turning to night, its a dark filter, fitted by the camera operator who wished to reduce the glare of the light source to better identify the true shape of the object.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I wonder why this poster edited the original video. Maybe because of what can be seen around 2:50?

[edit on 1/22/2010 by Phage]

Da plane Boss

Da Plane

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
As much as I want it to be real IMHO this is not an Alien Spacecraft. If I had the chance to photograph a UFO you would not be able to shut me up and that pretty much goes for any ufologist theres nothing from the cameraman.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
reply to post by enca78

All I see is an airplane with the setting sun reflecting off of it.

Sorry, not one of the best ufo vids...not even close.

I agree, in fact...in one of those famous Turkey videos, there is a sequence of the UFO hovering after sunup over the water...it looks alot like this one...if only could find I would post.

-CDS-

Serving the Line of Eld since 1972. Grin.

ETA: here is one of those vids. maybe not exactly, but similar. Check out around the 4:00 mark.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
reply to post by enca78

I know exactly what it is, and I don't care if these other people say it's an airplane. It is a Eurocopter BO 105 twin engine helicopter, and as I said before you can clearely hear it. You can dance all you want with the focus, however, the sound and pixel distortion lets me know that is a helicopter.

is the right engine running a bit rich? It kind of sounds that way to me.

being a skeptic doesn't mean you have to have an opinion on everything, especially if it makes you look foolish.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
on second thought...

He nailed it

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

You try far too hard to be knowledgeable Mr Skeptic, unfortunatley you fail miserably, You may want read all the posts in a thread before you make silly claims (It's a helicopter!!) containing overly detailed information..........or are you just one of those people that likes to claim "black is white" to start arguments and make a name for yourself?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i appologise to phage in particular. I just dont like being accused of editing and fabricating things. The point been the video that i posted i came across on you tube. I didnt have the privalege of seeing the unedited tape. I gave the post that heading due to the fact i couldnt see anything else to call it. The video you see is the one i seen. The dark filter etc made it all the more intriuging. I posted the video on here to get explainations. If i had seen the other video do you really think that i would even bother posting it. Like i said though i live close to an airport and from the video i dont see the comparison.

I wish we had those ufo`s as transport like you lot

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join