It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Warfare weapon was used to cause the Haiti earthquake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Scalar Warfare weapon was used to cause the Haiti earthquake

europebusines.blogspot.com

A group of Christian missionaries witnessed a large orange plasma ball (which some took to be a UFO) in the sky over the epicenter of the Haiti earthquake - see video (www.clayandiron.com...). This video shows just what the plasma ball looked like the night before the earthquake. This is proof that a Tesla-based Scalar Warfare weapon was used to cause the Haiti earthquake.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.clayandiron.com

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The video shows strange ball of fire just before the Haiti earthquake reportedly in the sky over the epicenter of the Haiti earthquake.
Why are natural disasters much more frequent and severe in poor countries? And if the technology was there for something in some cases? Haiti might be an example.
Haarp technology can generate earthquakes by sending microwaves into the stratosphere, with a capacity of one billion watts.
This causes an uprising, or compression of the stratosphere which falls, causing an earthquake.
Warning signs are a staining of the sky, like the one which appeared just before the last earthquake in China, that caused 80,000 victims. A Taiwanese satellite has measured just before this event a 50% reduction of the ionosphere over this region.

europebusines.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It was an Earthquake

Lines

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Certainly interesting, but also, certainly not PROOF of a scalar weapon.

There's no evidence this was actually in Haiti also.

Looks more like the glare from a rocket lift off to me.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

Why does this have to have anything to do with HARRP or a weapon? By that logic, does that mean all the other earthquakes going back through history there were caused by modern technology? Does everything have to be some kind of conspiracy on here?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
And the dates were 01 12/2010 and yesterdays 01 20/2010. Really strange coincidence. I supsect they were ritual blood offerings for their spell casting or seal breaking satanic crapola.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
what a joke

this probably is recorded off call of duty modern warfare

how the hell is this concrete proof? not only that...

is it REALLY haiti? ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Here is a passage from that source:

"Last year, Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford had asked in an interview with former Minister of Finance of Japan Heizo Takenaka "Why have you abandoned the control of the Japanese financial system to a group of American and European oligarchs?"

The very surprising answer of Takenaka was: "Because Japan was threatened with an 'earthquake machine'."

Fulford did not want to believe it, but later, the Japanese police reported to him that because he had spoken, there would be an earthquake in the city of Nigata. Two days later, the largest Nuclear plant around Nigata found itself in the epicenter of two earthquakes (6.8)."

Whaaaaaaaa? I have never heard about this...hmm.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
How can this be proof. Some people will make up / repeat / write / believe anything!

The video is without context and could have been filmed in Hull for all we know. It is also (as is typical with such videos) filmed in such as way as to make any interpretation difficult, what with all the zooming in/out and the shaking.

Rising sun or helicopter, but not a weapon.

Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warza

well it is a conspiracy site

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
... It is a blog that is using another blog as a source, that of course used YouTube as there source . *head explodes"

That youtube channel also includes such gems as ..

125 POUND RABBIT Istanbul Turkey
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliBruh
Here is a passage from that source:

"Last year, Canadian journalist Benjamin Fulford had asked in an interview with former Minister of Finance of Japan Heizo Takenaka "Why have you abandoned the control of the Japanese financial system to a group of American and European oligarchs?"

The very surprising answer of Takenaka was: "Because Japan was threatened with an 'earthquake machine'."

Fulford did not want to believe it, but later, the Japanese police reported to him that because he had spoken, there would be an earthquake in the city of Nigata. Two days later, the largest Nuclear plant around Nigata found itself in the epicenter of two earthquakes (6.8)."

Whaaaaaaaa? I have never heard about this...hmm.

I would have liked to see Fulford's statements dated last year on this. Too bad the link is broken. Could it be that he never said it? Too bad we have to take the self proclamed "Lord Lieutenant and Governor of Canada, Lord High Admiral of Nova Scotia, Lord Lieutenant of Nova Scotia, Lt.-Gen. of Nova Scotis" word for it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Nothing 'made' the earthquake...its a flippin earthquake...i don't think I even need a 2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'd sooner believe that the waves generated by the Mythbusters bounced around in the Earth's core, gained intensity and then ended up focused on Haiti, before I'd believe this crap. At least we know the Mythbuster experiment actually happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Are we really to the point now that we cannot simply have an earthquake on a known fault line? I mean really people. Continents move, plates shift, it happens......

I can't believe I am going to entertain this but IF we were able to "create an earthquake" don't you think we would have chosen Cuba for Christ's sake!!! Damn.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nobody did it? Why in the news this morning are the presidents of Venezuala and Russia accusing America of using this so called HAARP Weapon?

Do they know something we don't?

Perhaps it's because of Haiti's massive Oil and Uranium reserves!!!!!

Kiiching!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What is this? No one mentioned that earthquake lights are not really rare.

I'll just leave this first google hit here: en.wikipedia.org...

A touch of research prior to posting.......

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well this is a bit if a coincidence, I think. The day the US has the 911 terror drills the real thing happens, England has the 7/7 terror drills and it happens real time.
Now the US gov has a mock disaster involving Haiti. Then it later happens.

What are the odds??

www.globalresearch.ca...

A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario Was Envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake

by Michel Chossudovsky

A Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) in Miami one day prior to the earthquake.

The holding of pre-disaster simulations pertained to the impacts of a hurricane in Haiti. They were held on January 11. (Bob Brewin, Defense launches online system to coordinate Haiti relief efforts (1/15/10) -- GovExec.com, complete text of article is contained in Annex)

The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), which is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense (DoD), was involved in organizing these scenarios on behalf of US Southern Command.(SOUTHCOM).

Defined as a "Combat Support Agency", DISA has a mandate to provide IT and telecommunications, systems, logistics services in support of the US military. (See DISA website: Defense Information Systems Agency).

On the day prior to the earthquake, "on Monday [January 11, 2010], Jean Demay, DISA's technical manager for the agency's Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project, happened to be at the headquarters of the U.S. Southern Command in Miami preparing for a test of the system in a scenario that involved providing relief to Haiti in the wake of a hurricane." (Bob Brewin, op cit, emphasis added) .

The Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project (TISC) is a communications-information tool which "links non-government organizations with the United States [government and military] and other nations for tracking, coordinating and organizing relief efforts".(Government IT Scrambles To Help Haiti, TECHWEB January 15, 2010).

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Agreed. ...Perhaps a night rocket launch like this video?

www.youtube.com...

Whether or not the vid was shot in haiti...hmmm I remain a bit skeptical on that

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
you use clay&iron ministries

that is dr. bill deagle,,,, a known fraud,,,,, who has been involved in absolutely every conspiracy theory of the last 30 years,,,,,,,, yeah right,,, he's full of ????

also,,, the blog you used praises deagle,,, thanks him,,, and talks of being on his nutrimedical report

so this is all from deagle,,,,,,,,,,,,,a huge fraud hiding out in canada
he's another ego maniac,,,, believing his own hype

ask theparents of the child he killed what they think of deagle,,, and why he ran to canada

he lead us to believe he's the smartest man on earth,,,, and in every secret field,, and operation our gov't has ever had

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join