It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez says Haiti's earthquake due to American Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Site source
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

The ultimate goal of the test attack in Haiti, the report reads, is the United States' "planned destruction of Iran through a series of earthquakes designed to topple the current Islamic regime."

The story has since been taken down from the Venezuelan Web site, but a Google cache of the charges remains intact.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And that's what happens when ATS members become presidents.

Or maybe this is a reverse double disinfo campaign to hide the real truth by having mr crazypants promote it!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

You know that might be true and you know what?

Anything is possible

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hes only quiting a report he believe credible..

however he hasnt realised the report was made by someone who is a known hoaxer.

america HAS been known to do some horrendous things. its not UNBEVELIEVABLE that it could have been a weapons test.

hugo chavez may come across a little nutty, but at least he speaks out against american imperialism. even a crazy ally against the rise of a new empire is better than no ally

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just another experiment with the HAARP program.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 90gsx]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if id heard this a year ago i would say its crazy but we've already seen differnt countrys changing weather. why drop a bomb and piss the world of if you could just send a hurricain, earthquake ect. in my opinion the millatary would be stupid not to persue it as a weapon. given their system of more carnage more cash. haiti for example once the cleanups sort of done with, its time for the rebuild itl be interesting to see who undertakes that role, the usual suspects no doubt. that dosnt mean i belive the u.s did do something to haiti however i do think theyre capable both morally and technologicly. sorry american people but your ruled by pure tossers dont worry my countrys leaders the same except that extra twat called the queen. lol were all doomed

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

hugo chavez may come across a little nutty,

Yeah, and the pope's a little catholic.

The guy is a fruitcake.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
if it's true, we should have tested the weapon on Venezuela or even Cuba instead of Haiti. Chavaez could use his countries oil money to rebuild. Maybe we'll just hit ol' Hugo with a hypercane instead.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by okamitengu

hugo chavez may come across a little nutty,

Yeah, and the pope's a little catholic.

The guy is a fruitcake.

at least that fruit cake dosnt have nukes our fruitcakes do they also have telepromters to steer clear of the odd fruity comment (dosnt always stop them)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm wondering like many other members here on ATS if Hugo Chavez's intelligence reports come from Sorcha Faal by chance?

Seriously, this is probably just as easy for him considering he has Venezuela like Castro had Cuba for all of those years. He just uses propaganda to keep his permanent seat as dictator-for-life.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Seriously, this is probably just as easy for him considering he has Venezuela like Castro had Cuba for all of those years. He just uses propaganda to keep his permanent seat as dictator-for-life.

He's in great company then.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de14ec65b730.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to info about US ability to control weather etc? I've heard rumors of this, but nothing concrete.

It's horrible tragedy. But not unlike New Orleans, Haiti will benefit from restructure. Or.. at least I would think it will be built back much nicer..

Do I think tptb would? yes. Could they? not sure

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zz0409
It's horrible tragedy. But not unlike New Orleans, Haiti will benefit from restructure. Or.. at least I would think it will be built back much nicer..

Do you know how many "horrible tragedies" have struck Haiti in the past few years? How many billions of dollars have been poured into that country, and it's still a fourth world dump?

The people of Haiti have to break the cycle of corrpution. All they need to look at is the example next door of the Dominican Republic. The elites of Haiti enjoy a lifestyle that the poor can only dream about. Rather than helping their people, the government allows street gangs to keep the populace in check, while they steal the aid that was intended for the people.

Its a humanitarian disaster, no doubt about it and even if we handed them a modern society on a silver platter the place would degenerate into chaos. Its the Haitian way.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The pic speaks for itself.

Chavez will say anything for publicity.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't often do this but:

Hugo is citing a "report" from Sorcha Faal!

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
True or not geo-weather weapons will bring a whole new sort of mutually assured destruction. The only thing is how do you tell WHO struck and HOW, as well... How to you respond?

Geo-weather weapons really throw a whole new shoe in the cogs of sovereignty.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

IF the US had such weapons and HAD wanted to take Venezuela or Iran out we would/could have done so a long time ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join