It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody. I have a story to share with you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hello, my name (for ATS) is SolarE-Souljah. There is a lot of symbolism behind that name. Over the past couple years, I have had many crazy revelations and encounters with higher beings that have changed my life dramatically. I have slowly been ascending towards enlightenment and my purpose here on Earth becomes clearer every single day.

The reason I picked that user name is because I feel an intense connection with fire and the sun. Several months ago, I found an incredible relic at a thrift store, and is one of the reasons why my affinity with the sun has grown. It is a sun face handwoven into a gigantic dream catcher. It is the coolest thing in my possession and I feel such strong energy radiating from it. I have never met the creator of this dream catcher, but to me, it reminds me of the Native American Culture. I stare at it as I type, and I am just at a loss for words of how much it means to me and how much it has changed my life.

There was one night in particular in which I really connected with this solar dream catcher. It was a full moon night, and these nights have always been special to me throughout my entire life. So I was just sitting in my room, doing nothing special, when Sun man calls to me. So I look over at my giant dreamcatcher sun friend with his clay face, and I stare him in the eyes and his vibes tell me something. He told me that we had to go outside right now. So I got really excited, got all bundled up, and brought out Sun man and a huge load of warm blankets. I set up my little insulated blanket fort on the grass outside and get all tucked in. I put Sun man right next to me, and face him up directly at the full moon.

So there we are, the sun and I, looking up towards a beautiful cloudless night with the Moon right overhead. I close my eyes, and and that's when it starts to happen. After a couple minutes with my eyes closed, I began to hear "them" in the sky, no doubt about it in my mind. You can say what you want, but I know what I heard and what I felt in that moment. It was a very powerful night for me, and I always think about it.

So yeah, that's a little about me. I look forward to posting on this awesome site. I check this site everyday. It is my favorite site on the internet.

Bye bye. see ya in the forums!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Who were they?
What did they say?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to Supernatural::

Aww, that's really all you have to say to my intro post???

well, I guess I can try and explain. They didn't "speak" to me per se, but I had a connection with them. Laying under the expanse of stars and the full moon, I felt vibrations of love from above. I don't know what I was tuning in to, but it was a great feeling. Sorry, they were not like "we come in peace, blah blah stereotypical alien stuff" but just an overall sense of great vibes.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Dear SolarE-Souljah

Thanks for that I have read every word and it has really told me something.

I must work harder.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm happy to hear your enlightenment story. For me, it felt like I was fighting the good and bad within me.
I'm native, and from what i learned; the object found you, not vice verse. From what I know, when things find you, your supposed to leave them alone. I'm not hear to burst your bubble, but what your talking about reminds me of idolization. Also, it really intrigues me that if it is something that is good, it provides a channel to tune into.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iEndure

i have a pentagram that was on a necklace it got broke so i put it on a dog tag chain and the person i got it from said it was supposed to be a good luck charm but it always brought him bad luck but every since i've had it it's helped me out!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iEndure

iEndure, thank you for reminding me of a couple of the things I forgot to add into my story. The object, the sun dreamcatcher, absolutely found me. When I walked into the thrift store, the first thing I saw was the Sun. We made direct eye contact, and I knew it was meant to be.

This thing, this relic, is not just an object. Someone poured their heart and soul into making this, and it somehow turned up in a thrift shop for 5 dollars! I knew I had to rescue such a priceless relic. At first, of course, this massive dream catcher freaked me out a bit since it had a face, but after a while, we became friends. We really started to hit it off after I gave it a shower and put it out in the sun to dry.

I know firsthand that certain objects and places can be dangerous and full of evil vibes and intentions, but definitely not my Sun friend. We learn from each other, and we share a symbiotic relationship. I love my sun friend so much, I was able to draw an almost exact replica of it in class without even having it there for reference. When I got back from class, I tied my mini version to the original, as a token of my appreciation. It has also given me a piece of itself. A small part of the dream catcher's decoration had broken off, and I decided to carry it around with me when I venture out into the world so it can learn and experience life with me. Yes yes, it is super awesome, and im stoked on my buddy.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Metalholic you bring up such a good point. Keepsakes, relics, and mementos do different things to different people. For one person, a memento can be good luck, but let's say someone steals it, the memento will bring bad luck to the person who stole it. It is like that with my sun friend. He is my protector, and I have personally put many incantations within him. If anyone messes around with me or my belongings, he has the right to deal them karmic justice if he so chooses.

I know this form of protection isn't foolproof, but I do it anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Anybody can give you something. Im talking about things that could just be laying on the road , you feel compelled to pick it up and make it yours.

Lord of the rings

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Word, well the best to you and your buddy. I used to have a buddy, it was a plant and the legal system made us stop seeing each other

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Welcome SolarE!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting enough..

new topics

top topics

join