It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : Dire Gnosis ( The most comprehensive data base about the year 2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

marg6043
childrens born on the 80,s[...]are good in math

Originally posted by Amelia
I think I am one of them...Is it possible?! I was born in 1980 and i'm open minded like that since i'm 12.

Good in math, born in the 80's, but can't count to 24. yep, bold new era the world is entering.

What do you mean can't count to 24....I said I started to open my mind to unexplianed stuff when I was 12!!!! Are you insulting me because I'm a chick like all the machos around the world??!!!!

Any way, not your fault...
Amelia
xxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A lot has been written about the Indigo children , but so few people have noted the upgrading of Indigo to octarine/crystal children. I have actually personally witnessed the change from Indigo to crystal of three people. Its a dramatic change but with us standing just about 8 years away from the harvest/dawn of aquarius its not a surprising move by the Source.

If anybody is interested in discussing this further with me after reading the whole article linked below please feel free to U2U me.

"Great changes are happening to humanity, and spiritually sensitive people are still required to help engender these changes and catalyze the rest of humanity and guide them through these times. It is clear that being born Crystal will not be the solution, and in fact, creates even more problems- like the sudden epidemic of autism in some children. So, things have taken a different tack. Indigo born adults are being 'upgraded' to Crystal (in reality, Octarine) to step into the gap and continue the work. Some of them will have Crystal children to continue the work, as well. But because of the extreme toxicity of both the psychic and the natural environment, the survival rate of Crystal children is much lower than it should be, thus triggering this particular change in plans. Many Crystals are conceived, but don't even make it to birth. And some are born to parents who are incapable of handling them, and end up dying in childhood 'accidents'. And those who manage to get fairly decent parents still end up in psychically toxic environments, and taken at very tender ages to over-stimulating venues which make them literally shut down- turning violently away from the world because they cannot handle the overload.

Because of this high failure rate, the creation and transition of adult Indigos into functional Crystals is the current spiritual solution to the problem.

Transiting from Indigo to Octarine/Crystal is like being stripped to the bone and re-dressed in a slightly different, but still familiar body. Even for adults who have built defenses against the harsher elements of the environment, this change is very difficult. Even outgoing Indigos suddenly become near-hermits, and the shy ones practically vanish. As one who has undergone this rather harsh change, the careful restructuring of one's life to accommodate the Gifts that are part of the Octarine/Crystal arsenal is vital. Clutter is suddenly toxic. People are oppressive. I hate the telephone, but love the Internet. I don't go near stores between Thanksgiving and New Years. I no longer attend noisy crowded events or go to loud places. I've become a catalog shopper and a mail-order maven. Silence rules my private time. But there are positive aspects, too: suddenly, I am a bottomless well of words, ideas, suggestions, and charisma. I've never seen myself as a leader, but suddenly, I am. Not the traditional sort, but more like a quietly competent backseat sort, whose followers tell themselves, 'we did this', but guided with a Word here or there from the Silent Leader."

www.planetlightworker.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
that is fascinating, that bottom paragraph describes every aspect of my personanilty. being born in 84 it would seem as if i am in the dead center these so called "indigo children" i feel as if no one sees the world in the same way i do. perhaps a change will occure as a progress futher into adult hood. further relevance, i havnt left my house in a week. the outside world has absolutly nothing to offer. i go to the book store sometimes, thats about it. right now is a waiting game, waiting for the illuminati to expose themselves, waiting for the economy to crash, waiting for a drastic change that will open peoples eyes

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For anybody who is interested in ascertaining whether they have made or mare making the transition from Indigo to Octarine I have found a list of attributes that I consider to be rather compelling in the light of my experience with Octarine transitions. Let it be noted I am not Octarine nor Indigo. The role of Octarines or crystal "children" is to bring peace and to return to nature. It is all preparation for the 2012 transition. As i have said before if anybody wants to discuss this further please U2U me or perhaps we could start a thread on this???

"Please keep in mind that these attributes are not all inclusive, nor does every Crystal child necessarily exhibit every quality.

Extremely sensitive to everything in their environment -sound, colors, negative emotions in others, smells, food, chemicals, pollutants, the “feel” of clothing, violence, and pain of others, group consciousness, electromagnetic frequencies, solar flares.

So sensitive that they are deeply vulnerable, very powerful because of their intense vulnerability.

Must have alone time, do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, deep quiet.

Must have daily communion with nature and elements. The Spirit of Nature will help them balance and clear all of the disharmonious energies that affect them so strongly.

Just plain do not understand “Man’s inhumanity to Man,” war, greed, etc. Can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all.

Will withdraw, disconnect, protect self if life is too intense, if they are traumatized or see and feel others traumatized.

Even though they are often quiet, others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet. They will have deep and lasting connections with humans who offer the unconditional love that the Crystal knows is the only true Love.

When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated into your soul.

Really need very little traditional parenting as they are gentle, wise, and will be able to tell you what they need, what is good for them or not good for them. When my son was very young, he said one day, “I can never drink alcohol or take any drugs at all!” And he hasn’t!

Will often avoid crowds or malls. Too many different energies.
They have a deep love for children and animals. They have a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.

Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them- baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, playing in water and sand.

Require comfortable clothing of their choice of natural fibers and colors.

Require lots of pure water and often prefer fresh organic food.

Before they are born, they have often told their parents their name as well as other direct communication.
Miracles and magic happen around them -money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally.

Extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a stranger in the street is feeling.

Fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded, not respected. Would rather be alone than have their “personal body space” disregarded. Also may avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends.
There is an innocence, a guilelessness, a purity, due to the absense of ego with Crystals.

May need help in learning to ground their energy with physical activity, nature, sports, martial arts, yoga or dance.

May disrupt electrical appliances, radios, TVs, computers.

Refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control, so may appear flat or passionless.

Can feel responsible for someone dying or getting hurt or even fighting.

Can and probably have had periods of deep depression.

Respond well to body work, massage, energy work by someone who is themselves balanced. Massage and cranio-sacral may be crucial to keeping their bodies healthy and pain-free.

Will often have a high metabolism and be natural vegetarians.

Bright, "big-picture individuals" with an instinctual understanding of the spiritual laws, of how it all works.

They have a clear connection to their higher-self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.

Natural healers and peacemakers.

Multi-talented.
They are capable of regeneration of bone and tissue. Where most of us are gradually being upgraded -ascending to the Crystal energy, it is already in their DNA.

May be an individual of only a few words, but everyone listens when they quietly express their wisdom with humility.

However, they will not give advice without being asked and will never interfere.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well... I fit all the "made the transition from Indigo to Octarine" attributes with one teeny tiny exception:

I'm a few decades older than that.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
although a lot has been written about Indigo children being upgraded to octarine, or that octarine children are the children of Indigoes, this is really not the full story. indigoes were originally scheduled to be born in the sixties, there parents being the love generation, but somewhere along the line the love generation, became the self indulgence generation, but many indigoes were born during that period and there are numerous Octarine "children" around that are in their thrities even. It would have been a bad plan to have the children that will bring us peace and back to nature be around the ages of 0 and 10 by the time the transition took place? The Octarine transformations I have personally witnessed were all in their twenties. The changes were so radical it surprised me completely. Byrd if I started a thread on the octarine children where would be the best topic to put it? I think it would make a wonderful and enlightening discussion.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As many times before has been written, the world does not end in 2012, it is about a dimensional shift that we are already experiencing. Just to clarify... but in one sense time ceases to exist as we know it, as the velocity of the vibrational level of our reality increases, and we realize our multidimensional nature.

Indeed there are several places on Earth where you can find the evidence of ancient life remains. Howcome the only possibility could be that we, the homosapiens were the first 'clever' spiecies on Earth, when the evolution clearly proves that intelligent life has huge potential to evolve, no matter which species. I recommend you all to find some texts from Zecharia Sitchin, who has studied the ancient Sumeri, who have many interesting things to tell us, and who lived at least 8,000 years ago from our time...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm so glad I've found people like you guys...U2U me anytime!!!! I'm totally like that. Like my body is heavy on earth, I've read all about indigo children or Starseed, (another word for it) like it's TOTALLY ME!!! I just KNOW!!!

I send u all my love
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
are you speaking to everyone in this thread Amelia? or just me? HAHA

one love

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That's freaking wierd, I can relate to most of that # born in '87... especially this stuff
Just plain do not understand �Man�s inhumanity to Man,� war, greed, etc. Can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all.
Will withdraw, disconnect, protect self if life is too intense, if they are traumatized or see and feel others traumatized.
Will often avoid crowds or malls. Too many different energies.
They have a deep love for children and animals. They have a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.
Must have alone time, do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, deep quiet.
When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated into your soul.
(everyone always tells me I have the coolest eyes and I can see them clearer and wierd #)
Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them- baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, playing in water and sand.
(I still take long baths lol)
Miracles and magic happen around them -money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally.
Extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a stranger in the street is feeling.
(This one pisses me off sometimes I wonder why I can't be mean like other people)
Can and probably have had periods of deep depression.
(I stop caring and do alot of crazy # every once in a while)
They are capable of regeneration of bone and tissue. Where most of us are gradually being upgraded -ascending to the Crystal energy, it is already in their DNA.
I had a sierious break in my hand and I decided I would just wing it and let nature take its course and in two weeks the doctor was like "It's amazing how fast your bone regenerated" it was like a fractor that regenerated in 2 weeks...

If I'm in like a computer lab I get a high pitched ringing in my ears it's wierd..

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Acceptance]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are about 7 Million Mayan living in the Yucatan that would argue about the Mayans being dead...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The end of the mayan calander is nothing to be celebrated, and neither is being born in the 80's. Not everyone born in the 80's will live to see the golden age, but if you were born in the year of the dragon your chances are much higher. No more details concerning that will be posted. The end of the cycle will come in the year 2012, but it will come in a blaze of death and destruction, and only a handfull will survive to live the life of peace and bliss god has planned for them- the rest will suffer the agony of eternal torment over and over and over. There is no escaping it. If you are meant to survive, you will, and you will know exactly why you will from the day you are born, you will KNOW what you are- and if you are not one, then you never will be one. When the three kings are killed, and the anti christ rises out of the eternal sea, the sun of leviathan, darkest of the dark lords, the war will trully begin- and not one of us is ready for it.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Iam kind of shocked... You described me to a "T" in those characteristics:

""Extremely sensitive to everything in their environment -sound, colors, negative emotions in others, smells, food, chemicals, pollutants, the �feel� of clothing, violence, and pain of others, group consciousness, electromagnetic frequencies, solar flares.""
I cant go into sunlight without glasses or skwinting my eyes alot, Ive had the same clothes for ages cause I like the way they, yes, feel. My friends call me the best listener they know, but at the same time I never offer guidence, I try to get them to make their own mind up.

""Must have alone time, do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, deep quiet.""
I started to feel this way about 3 years ago when I also started "feeling" the spirt or soul within me.

""Must have daily communion with nature and elements. The Spirit of Nature will help them balance and clear all of the disharmonious energies that affect them so strongly.""
Yes, Im a hippy type.

""Just plain do not understand �Man�s inhumanity to Man,� war, greed, etc. Can easily feel totally overwhelmed by it all.""
I hate war, I hate fighting... But I understand why we go to war. So maybe this is a bit of for me.

""Will withdraw, disconnect, protect self if life is too intense, if they are traumatized or see and feel others traumatized.""
Again, yes Im a recluse especialy in times that I need to feel safe or gather my wits.

""Even though they are often quiet, others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet. They will have deep and lasting connections with humans who offer the unconditional love that the Crystal knows is the only true Love. ""
My friends would say this is me, Iam sure of it. I have a huge sence of Unconditional Love, this is a big reason that Iam single, I have yet to find someone that has shown the same to me... Mind you I havent given alot of girls the chance either.

""When a Crystal looks at you, you feel as if they have penetrated into your soul.""
LOL, Thats what most girls and new people that I meet first notice about me is my eyes. They say that I have peirceing eyes and alot of the time I notice that some people have a hard time keeping eye contact with me, almost like I can sence they are uncomfortable.

""Really need very little traditional parenting as they are gentle, wise, and will be able to tell you what they need, what is good for them or not good for them. When my son was very young, he said one day, �I can never drink alcohol or take any drugs at all!� And he hasn�t!""
I come from a broken family, My mother always tried to raise me her way, but that didnt work. I totaly rebeled and did what I thought was "my way"....My Dad noticed this and didnt even try to turn me in a different direction, he said to me one day as I graded high school and was going to collage this, "You know what son, I always thought that I failed as a father not being there for you all the time (live with my mom) but I can see now that you never needed any guidence and we both know you didnt do what your mom said, ever." That is almost a exact quote. I always felt like I could find the right thing to do in life and never needed "parents", I always felt like I needed them to be "friends", my mom could not except this but my father definatly did.

""Will often avoid crowds or malls. Too many different energies.""
Ya, not a mall person.

""They have a deep love for children and animals. They have a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.""
Yep, animals have a huge emotional conection to me, all of nature to be fair.

""Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them- baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, playing in water and sand. ""
I have 3 showers a day, lol.

""Require comfortable clothing of their choice of natural fibers and colors.""
This is me too.

""Require lots of pure water and often prefer fresh organic food.""
About 3 years ago I can down with a sudden alergy to wheat. Since then I am basically a vegitarian but also eat meat, I just dont eat processed foods, breads, crusts, pastas... anything with wheat in it.

""Before they are born, they have often told their parents their name as well as other direct communication.
Miracles and magic happen around them -money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally.""
I will have to ask my mother this, but she did tell me that she and I have met each other in another life time (What a phycic friend of hers told her). Also she did tell me one time that when my father and her were living in Vancouver and my father was working for the white caps that one day when she was working that "the name 'jesse' just came to her", I will have to inquire about this... You see my mother is a extremely spirtual person, probley where I get it from, and I would not put this past her till she tell me no that didnt happen. I will ask.

""Extremely empathic to the point of knowing what a stranger in the street is feeling.""
I tend to only be like this to the only that I have connected with (people I know).

""Fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded, not respected. Would rather be alone than have their �personal body space� disregarded. Also may avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends.
There is an innocence, a guilelessness, a purity, due to the absense of ego with Crystals.""
Well now... This is me but I hate to admit it. I havnt had a girlfriend since highschool (Iam 22) cause I have not been in any one place for a long enough time to set roots since high school. Im not the type to have a long distance relationship (although I stay in touch with my ex... unconditional love, you know. I try to let go, and have to an extent of forcing myself to forget, but always hope that she comes back to me)

""May need help in learning to ground their energy with physical activity, nature, sports, martial arts, yoga or dance.""
I play sports to relax.

""May disrupt electrical appliances, radios, TVs, computers.""
never noticed.

""Refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control, so may appear flat or passionless.""
Yea thats me.

""Can feel responsible for someone dying or getting hurt or even fighting.""
Responsible no, But guilty yes. In situations like my cousin dying from not wearing a seat belt at age 16, and I never wear (or never did before this) a belt.

""Can and probably have had periods of deep depression.""
Oh yes, I constantly work on this as I tend to fall into depression and sad states as different times of the year come around. I have noticed this and always try to work on this.

Never had a massage, but I'll have to try

""Will often have a high metabolism and be natural vegetarians.""
Yea, Iam 145 pounds and eat only meat and vegis, not breads (wheat allergy)

""Bright, "big-picture individuals" with an instinctual understanding of the spiritual laws, of how it all works. ""
Im 100 times more spirtual than my close friends, and they know this too by my actions, and thing I do/say.

""They have a clear connection to their higher-self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.""
I understand this exactly.

""Natural healers and peacemakers.""
Kind of.

""Multi-talented.
They are capable of regeneration of bone and tissue. Where most of us are gradually being upgraded -ascending to the Crystal energy, it is already in their DNA.""
Iam Left handed, but am mostly ambidextorus. Eccel at most sports I play and Iam a Draftsman by trade, Carpenter by hobbie, and Architect in study. As far as healing, Ive only had one broken bone, snapped Clavical in rugby, and that healed real fast without problems. Ive had many situation where I should have been hurt more or plain dead (crashed into a lake at nighttime falling asleep at the wheel). Many cuts and scratches and scrapes without infection, and I have not been preticularly carefull of wounds in those situations (no infection). My only major medical issue is that I have a allergy to wheat.

""May be an individual of only a few words, but everyone listens when they quietly express their wisdom with humility.""
I dont speak a ton, but when I do I have something to say and people listen

""However, they will not give advice without being asked and will never interfere""
And like I said before, I think that advise is the most dangerouse thing you can give a person...

Now, my only question is how many people does this inclued(these characteristics). I would guess alot. Interesting, Ill have to look into this more...

[edit on 10/19/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You know whats funny? That nothing will happen in 2012. We oversimplify everything. What happened to the end of the world in 2000, 2001 and so on. Yeah mathematics and chemistry back this up, but come on, honestly, nothing will happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolmaker

There are about 7 Million Mayan living in the Yucatan that would argue about the Mayans being dead...

THEY, europeans, spanish extinguished the mayans and all civilisations because they KNEW!!!!
If u know too much, u get executed....elite wants to keep people in ignorance

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

marg6043
childrens born on the 80,s[...]are good in math

Originally posted by Amelia
I think I am one of them...Is it possible?! I was born in 1980 and i'm open minded like that since i'm 12.

Good in math, born in the 80's, but can't count to 24. yep, bold new era the world is entering.

~~~

...INSERT BELLY-LAUGH.......[size=18]HO-HO-HO...

...Oh, about the RAINBOW CHILDREN...INDIGO CHILDREN..CRYSTAL CHILDREN...

[size=16]'Theres' ONE born every minute'...P.T. Barnum

[edit on 20-10-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
After visiting the site in a more extensive manner, I found the Philadelphia Experiment extremlely interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm a believer...

I was born in 77, a tad early but not too much. I live a typical Indigo existence. I actually am a little less the touchy feely, stars, unicorns, and puppies kind of Indigo. I have a knee jerk reaction to the fluffy spiritual aspects, but I have accepted I typify an Indigo.

The Indigo traits I feel a deep connection with, as now that you mentioned the transcendance to the next step, this has been the emerging me of the last year and a half.

I have been a toxic enviornment emotionally and psychically, 3 deaths in the family in the last 6 months, and all of them lived with me. Now I am the last one in the house. I have become withdrawn in the last year and a half, and to others I would seem aloof. I do feel, but just in a different sense than others do. I'm more empathic, and sometimes I don't even know if I feel anything other than, what others are feeling. I just don't feel much, cept for lonliness, and occasionally anger if someone is going out of there way to be excpetionally cruel to me or others.

So, I really am babbling I haven't slept in 3 days, since my grandmother died. She was number 3.

Anyhow, start an Indigo thread Mynaeris, I'll contribute.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I also heard that 2012 will be the start of the macnaticfield change, but that already started 300 years ago

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its interesting - most of those traits apply to me to varying degrees. Its interesting people keep saying the years go by quicker and quicker, but never understand why. I believe our vibrational frequency is steadily increasing (quickening) to prepare us for 2012. Its an exciting time - we are moving into the next phase of human evolution. To all those doom and gloom naysayers, there is not going to be a sudden wave of death and destruction around 2012 - all these fears comes from being conditioned in a duellistic & destructive society (look at 2000 - working in I.T, I found this propaganda very frustrating). Its a gradual process that is happening right now and has been for many years and will intensify between now and 2012. Its time to rise above all the mayhem that happens in the world today and self limiting beleif systems and expand your mind/spirit to see the "bigger picture" (and not through mind altering drugs, lol).

[edit on 23-10-2004 by SpiritualOne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join