It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : Dire Gnosis ( The most comprehensive data base about the year 2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well i cant even summarize whats in this website...ive never seen anything so comprehensive concerning the year 2012 and other related things.

So add this to your favourites or bookmark it cause this sight is just out freakin standing.!!!!

Have at it

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It all seems kinda corney to me. The site is also in wired HTML... they should have asked me to do it
. I really don't think these are the answers to the future, espically since you can't answer the future.

A5H

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh no not another, 'we're gonna die' thread.

Ash

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The only prediction about the 2010-12 is that the generation of the indigo childrens born on the 80,s will reach maturity this childrens are now in colleage or about to enter colleage this childrens are good in math and sciense and are highly psychy they are the ones that will change the world, they are to discover space travel because they are far more advance than any other generation in this world. they were the retain children in the 90,s because people often misunderstood them. The crystal childrens will be born during this decade and will be the childrens of the indigo childrens.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by A5H
Oh no not another, 'we're gonna die' thread.

but we are all going to die. . .

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ATS is starting to bug me. I did the same post. I even had that link! Arghhhhhhhh no one listens to me. Besides that I think that the people here are not denying ignorance. you fools! Read in to it! The mayans were very smart. Oh god I could kill myself right now. Read about the mayans. I DON'T GET ANY POSTS AND YOU DO. (No offense to watcheroftheskies) I had three links. Besides my angry writing I do believe one should CONSIDER the 2012 mayan prophecy. I am friends with people who consider and believe.

I thought ATS was supposed to be open-minded!

BTW- I 100% believe in the 2012 prophecy.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am very sorry for you post, did it had to do with the indigo childrens?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Not only have i read about the Mayans, i have studied the mayans, i have worked on digs at Mayans temples, well as the Toltec and Olmec and various cultures that preceeded the great Mayan culture.
Lets lay this to rest once and for all;

the year 2012 does not refer to the end of the world, but to the end of the present cycle ( i would rather keep this simple, there are labels to the present cycle). In 2012, the end of this cycle, AND THE BEGINNING of the next cycle begin. It Is NOT the end of the world, and nothing anywhere ( other than hysterical authors making fortunes off naive buyers) are saying it is the end of the world. Mayans DID NOT believe in beginning and ending, but in cycles within Cycles within cycles. It is why their calenders are Round, to reflect no start, and no beginning.
It is no different than the Y2K hysteria a few years back. NOTHING will occur in 2012, other than the another year passing, thats it. Now relax, and stop wasting your energys.
This actually makes me angry that people hijack a Beautifull culture to promote garbage. The Mayans would laugh at the what people are saying about 2012. It is a great time to celebrate, not hysterial panic.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The native americans also have a predition for the same but like you said is an end to a cycle and a new beginning not the end of the world.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The native americans also have a predition for the same but like you said is an end to a cycle and a new beginning not the end of the world.

who said it was the end of the world.....your right mag6043...every time you post something dealing with the 2012 type thing the morons get on here and go oh my god the end of the world......How about it just might be the start of a new age with enligtenment as a thing to look forward too, instead of doom and gloom.....personally i think this sight is awesome ...it has great links and info about the hopis.....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have a feeling that it has to do with so many dooms days preditions that never came true.
And never will. We as a race will either move forward or die trying, and thats what new generations brings a new begining.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
to quote el-p "kill the paradigm!"

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The REAL reason the Mayan calendar ends in 2012...

Mayan #1: "Wait, we've been making these calendars for years. None of us are going to live to see 13.0.0.0.0!"

Mayan #2: "You know, you're right. We're just wasting our time here now. Let's just stop making calendars here and move on to something else."

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The website is very detailed- its not a doomsday website in my opinion. Its pretty informative if you are openminded about the events that are going on in the world. Whats especially interesting is the piece about montauk. Having researched this, the philadelphia experiment and also various events and people relating to this, I would say the website definitely deserves a read through.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would just like to encourage everyone to take a peek at the website- there is a lot of good information in there but it may cause for you to ....dare i say it?...read!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The Mayans are dead...yeeehawwww

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by junknewsie]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We are leaving an Aeon also referred to as "the age of Pices" and entering a new Aeon known as "the age of Aquarius". The Mayans were star watchers so no, the end of the world is not upon us however, if we continue to destroy it, there wont be much left 'within it'.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Watchfortheskies thanks for site

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The only prediction about the 2010-12 is that the generation of the indigo childrens born on the 80,s will reach maturity this childrens are now in colleage or about to enter colleage this childrens are good in math and sciense and are highly psychy they are the ones that will change the world, they are to discover space travel because they are far more advance than any other generation in this world. they were the retain children in the 90,s because people often misunderstood them. The crystal childrens will be born during this decade and will be the childrens of the indigo childrens.

I think I am one of them...Is it possible?! I was born in 1980 and i'm open minded like that since i'm 12. But I read about starseeds, i think that's the same thing

Ameliaxxxx

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

marg6043
childrens born on the 80,s[...]are good in math

Originally posted by Amelia
I think I am one of them...Is it possible?! I was born in 1980 and i'm open minded like that since i'm 12.

Good in math, born in the 80's, but can't count to 24. yep, bold new era the world is entering.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join