It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians are coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by rainfall

Dear rainfall

The Russians are coming HUMMMM.

So you are all going to fight them Humm.

The question you should be asking is WHY are they coming????

To stop unrest?? What unrest??

Not sure I understand your post at all HUMMMM.

But I would not have a problem with them coming to arrest the banksters and EVERYONE in DC.....but if they are going to try to disarm the citizens of the U.S. that would be a problem...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I always have a nice laugh in an thread like this...

Also when people ask "why Americans don't rebel"

I think we all know if you have any sense of history, the simple collapse of the Soviet Union, some minor non violent chaos...spread Nukes around the globe, sent Bio scientists into 3rd world nations for jobs and spread ex KGB out as the biggest Organized crime unit in the world...

Now imagine America, gone totally nuts and under fire... with what We have laying around...

It would be the end of the world if it happens...

No nation would ever try even under request, they might send troops to "train" for intelligence purposes...

But engage and open Pandoras Box?

Let's just start at what happened as a result of Chernobyl...the global consequences... How many plants do we have guarded by what? Loose Nukes, Private space agencies, rocket companies...

How exactly does an invasion force...capture all that when in reality we can't even guard it against outside terrorism let alone a grieving population bent on revenge

People think this would be like Red Dawn...

Kids in the forest with guns vs shock troops...

When in reality... it will be One really angry Biologist with a dead kid or one loose Nuke set off high in the atmosphere and the end of civilization as we know it...

This kind of fight....

It starts and ends the same month... for everyone.

Fight?

You might as well stay in your house unless your on the coast...

Something awful will be let loose before they make it one state inward... There is terrible awesome power in the hands of individual men in this country... One of them will go Ape as a certainty...

Like I said...

The Collapse of the Soviet Union, a controlled intentional thing.... has put the world on the brink with WMD's loose places they should never be...

A genuine collapse of America?

God help us all...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We Texas Volksdeutsche have a little something for the Russian soldier....
and it aint Shiner Bock!

I have no prob with russians as a people. The ones I've met remind me a little of New Jersey folk. Fun but really crazy!

Put on a soldier uniform...all bets are off.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

clearly you live in some magical imaginary world of your own where everything is just black and white. if russians will come, they won't come waving russian flag.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
its like modern warfare 2, when US troop goes into moscow airport, kills civs and gets blamed, except the Russians are gonna be the ones to get framed

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The question you should be asking is WHY are they coming????

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

clearly you live in some magical imaginary world of your own where everything is just black and white. if russians will come, they won't come waving russian flag.

Are you saying we would not know a Russian if we met one?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The latest ""intelligence" from several well known shows have been talking about this for months now.

I got this news in an email today also. There's tons of evidence that this is really being planned.

Is it true? I guess we will know very soon.

What i dont understand is what is going to precipitate this?? I mean how are "they" going to come up with the moral highground to do this? (i mean our government) because supposedly, our troops are going to come after us ....... BUT they are going to have to have a reason
i would assume.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

THAT IS THE 64,000 thousand dollar question.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

would you see a difference if a russian soldier would wear US uniform?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
We Texas Volksdeutsche have a little something for the Russian soldier....
and it aint Shiner Bock!

I have no prob with russians as a people. The ones I've met remind me a little of New Jersey folk. Fun but really crazy!

Put on a soldier uniform...all bets are off.

This is perhaps a trueism if the Russians are from Moscow.
It's an urban thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

This may be true. There are way far more Ruskies in the USA than the average Joe realizes.
And a lot soldier age. Just visit the state and national parks and camp grounds during the nice weather.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

What i dont understand is what is going to precipitate this?? I mean how are "they" going to come up with the moral highground to do this?

Well we know they have weather weapons.....some say they hit Haiti with a 7.0.......Obama is sending 30,000 troops to Afghanistan....I forget how many thousand to Haiti......with all the troops out of American occupying other countries.....

What if California got zapped with a 10.0.??.....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Wasn't the movie 'The Russians are Comming" filmed on the Cape?
Their sub washed up on shore.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yes you're right

We are conveniently spread so thin, its just the right environment to set off something catastrophic about now

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by dgtempe

What i dont understand is what is going to precipitate this?? I mean how are "they" going to come up with the moral highground to do this?

Well we know they have weather weapons.....some say they hit Haiti with a 7.0.......Obama is sending 30,000 troops to Afghanistan....I forget how many thousand to Haiti......with all the troops out of American occupying other countries.....

What if California got zapped with a 10.0.??.....

Are you guys familiar with Hardin. Para military cops?
The really big question is this.
Why not bring the Guard back home where they belong. Then let the Ruskies back into Afghanistan. Just supply them with some Smirnoff and let them even the score from getting their butts whipped by our stingers.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

In the first half of the show, political scientist and expert in relocation for
personal security, Joel Skousen warned that WWIII was in the works for the United States,
China, and Russia. One of the main purposes behind staging such a conflict is to scare
Americans into giving up their sovereignty to a new global government

SHOW STARTS 2 MIN INTO THE VIDEO

I herd the original broadcast back in May and found the show to be very interesting . Any time I hear of Russia and there possible threat to the U.S this show always pop's into mind .

EDIT TO ADD ... I did not double post the one video multiple times , it's cut into different parts , start at the top and work your way down
or until your ears have had enough .

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Dont know, but supposedly we are already being visited by Russian subs.... If i see "Nessie" i'll let you know.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't know if I really want to jump into this thread or not but what the heck;

INTERNET RUMORS
I have heard internet rumors some high rankers in the US military had a meeting in OH or PA earlier this month. I have no clue if it really happened and if it did, I have no clue what it was about.

I have heard internet rumors that Obama wants 1 million troops ready by January 30th. Ready for what? Beats me. Even if it is true.

I know the State of the Union address is coming up next week. Will Obama declare California bankrupt? When is California's state of the state address; anybody?

I know 4th quarter earnings reports (rather, the lack there of) will trickle in all February. That could be interesting.

I know 140 banks failed in the US in 2009 and 4 have already failed this year. By this time last year, only 2 failed.

I know unemployment is going up at almost a 90 degree angle nation wide. And in California and Michigan, it's even worse.

Back to the Obama wanting 1 million soldiers deal; I have heard internet rumors of a possible "uprising" before the Spring. I believe Spring begins March 20th, give or take a day.

Well folks, that's allot of rumors. That would be quite a free fall to happen in about 60 days or less.

But I am to a point were I will believe anything. Ten years ago, if you would have told me that the WTC would fall, an entire wing at the pentagon would be destroyed, we would invade Afganistan, capture Saddam, elect a black man to be president, and elected a republican to replace Kennedy as the next senator of Mass., and all that would happen between 2000 and 2010, I would have had you committed.

Now here I am talking about the US being taken over and I'm actually half serious about it.

So, are we going to make it another 10 years? Based on the last 10, I really don't know.

I will say this, if you throw out the Geneva convention rules.............

In the beginning, I think America would be pretty soft simply because what was happening hadn't sunk in all the way.

Once it sunk in, I really do think the US would rewrite the manual on how to commit acts of terror.

A few years ago, I would have typed this and deleted it before I hit post.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, while the russians arnt communist anymore...isnti t ilegal for foriegn tropps to be training on our land? i mean russians dont have nything better to do than observe how a us deputy stops a predestrian in a DUI checkpoint? sounds fishy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join