link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Virginia Tech massacre
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I did not see anything mentioned about the FEMA camps,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your bigger concentrationcamps are going to be former military bases that were closed. Ft Dix is a good example, that base has been closed for years, and yet it remains fully staffed? Other examples are down here in southwest virginia, the empty mine shafts that go for miles underground.

The gov't has been paying private companies for years to develop them and to maintain them for future use. A friend of mine who works on gov't telecommunication systems told me about this roughly 5 years ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by felonius
We Texas Volksdeutsche have a little something for the Russian soldier....
and it aint Shiner Bock!

I have no prob with russians as a people. The ones I've met remind me a little of New Jersey folk. Fun but really crazy!

Put on a soldier uniform...all bets are off.

I hope this is not the Jersey / Russian connection? LOL

www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/02/nj_senate_approves_... - Similar

N.J. Senate approves bill allowing use of medical marijuana | ...
Feb 23, 2009 ... Should the measure become law, he said access to legal marijuana would enable him to ... They are no better weather pot is legal or not yet. ...

We could only hope! Easy fight! A bunch of burned out occupation forces! We could only hope!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Can anybody say "Concentration Camps?"

can you say "made up conspiracy theory nonsense" as that is what they are...

There are already more than 250,000 german troops in alamagordo

Slight problem, the German Army has only got 99,720 troops total... so you are claiming more than 2 1/2 times the German army is in the USA... why dont conspiracy theorists do some simple fact checking before making up and posting their nonsense...

As of yesterday, texas and tenneessee have outlawed private citizens without a license to sell guns at any local gun show, which includes your local flea markets.

So show us the law that states that.... more conspiracy theory nonsense!

[edit on 20/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Marines Train For Martial Law with Foreign troops for house to house searches in America

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ft Dix is a good example, that base has been closed for years,

More conspiracy theory nonsense, www.dix.army.mil... "Fort Dix is the largest mobilization station in the nation and one of four Department of Defense designated Joint Mobilization Sites. As we continue our mobilization mission to support the Global War on Terrorism we also serve as the major training center of the Northeastern United States for United States Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers."

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The NWO crew loves to rub stuff like this in our faces.

If the Russians come in they will waltz right in and act like nothing is wrong. It has been predicted to happen just like this.

A small force this size will drive right in from Canada into northern Maine, Why? Not many people will know why but they will be here and everyone in Maine will be scared to death and demanding answers from our government but none will come do to some chaos elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Donny 4 million

Virginia Tech massacre
en.wikipedia.org...

thanks wind,

What I was hoping to find out was --if there was a connection between the shootings and the Butt Mountain facility?
Nothing in the link about that, I could find

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here is an older video but well worth the time to watch, it is a few great excerpts from Alex Jones about the coming American Gulag.

It gets better and better as you watch.

Bottom line is that the training they are receiving is not based in humanitarian consciousness, no just the opposite.

This is a classic must see film short.

www.policestateplanning.com

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The only thing coming is Russian propaganda and the new Red Dawn movie next winter.

UNLESS we literally open the door to let them in as part of some elaborate conspiracy for the US to be over thrown from within (by treasonists).

Now, if we ever had some 10.0 earthquake or a large meteor hit the US or something like that and we truly needed outside help, MAYBE some nato forces.

But there would have to be over 100,000 dead bfore I would be okay with that.

We'll see. We have these crazy internet rumor dates coming in the next 60 days or so so we'll know soon enough.

But if I was a betting man, I'd bet no.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Can anybody say "Concentration Camps?"

can you say "made up conspiracy theory nonsense" as that is what they are...

There are already more than 250,000 german troops in alamagordo

Slight problem, the German Army has only got 99,720 troops total... so you are claiming more than 2 1/2 times the German army is in the USA... why dont conspiracy theorists do some simple fact checking before making up and posting their nonsense...

As of yesterday, texas and tenneessee have outlawed private citizens without a license to sell guns at any local gun show, which includes your local flea markets.

So show us the law that states that.... more conspiracy theory nonsense!

indeed, fact checking... because IN FACT the german army has way more than 99,000 troops...

globalfirepower.com...

Active Military Personnel: 250,000 [2008]
Active Military Reserve: 358,650 [2008]
Active Paramilitary Units: 40,000 [2008]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Can't speak to troop compliments, but as for the gun show issue, that is factual. There is no law, however, BATFE in concert with certain local police agencies are pressuring both gun show owners and the owners of the venues where the gun shows are held to restrict non-FFL individuals from selling. They are using Nuisance laws to persuade gun show owners to comply. This occurred in Austin, Tx., and there is video and news reports of the Tx Governor Perry commenting on the incidents. Not clear on the Tennessee situation, but I am aware that it was similar.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Nice one - Those pesky factual statistics will get you every time. LOL!

Starred to say the very least

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join