It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember "They Live?"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Do I have to beat on you to convince you of something going on? There are these people which are hell in the person form. I call them helliens, and on another note they go to hell says higher power. But I'm not here to discuss that. What I am here to discuss is what these hell in the flesh people are doing. Let me know if you've been getting puss filled bumps particularly on your forehead because I have. These hell in the flesh people have been using hazardous toxic dust particals to cause puss filled bumps on the skin. Do not mistake them for pimples. These people are a whole lot, and blend into society in all fields of life there are. They use astral projection to guide their put air born toxic dust particals. It's like mind over small matter. Do any of you have a clue as to these people which do this kind of plaguing? They could be family members too. The ones which mess with me are family members. Makes you say how could a family member do something like that to plague one of their own family members. They indeed go to hell as it shows in their behavior that they are hell in the flesh come to plague persons without a cause. It sure beat me as to why I was their target at first, but now I know they act without a cause to hate in the way they do. And they make these faces which are noticeable if you ever stumbled onto one making it. They look like mad devils is the look as the only way to describe it. Sure any of you havent a clue as to what's going on in the world with these mothaf#$kers? And they use other toxic agents against the person as I have had first hand experience.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Any proof of this? outstanding claims need outstanding evidence

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Dude... Lay off the drugs.

And spots are natural for a teenager, chill.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can't say if someone is attacking you, .... but there are those who can manipulate reality for their advantage, .... an attack from one of them can take many forms and even culminate in death.

Some are good, some are bad, ... but most of us dont give a damn either way.

Be careful, .... you may be the one very well causing this to happen, a dreamer who hasn't realized their dreaming, .... If you believe something strong enough, you will make it so.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
yet another addition to the ats hall of fame for sane and coherent threads.

i almost want to laugh but when it decends into ramblings about family members poisoning each other.. thats some serious trust issues i wouldnt want to make light of.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They seem to be very heavy here in southeastern Michigan. I advise anyone not to come live here. Besides it's no jobs here if you're thinking Detroit. This place is a habitat of devils that are people. If you have a place for me to flee to, to get away from all these people plaguing me with toxic stuff, I'd really like that of course. I got money to pay for such a self-defense move on my part. The problem is, is a lot of people are scared of strangers, so you prolly wouldnt be of help to me. So I got to resort to other self-defense measures. That's prolly what ATS needs...a topic for those looking to run away from whatever and team up to live decent somewhere... Or even keep on the move together. Any takers to make a team and make a move to somewhere but where we are right now? Yeah, we can be like modern smart ones which come up with ways to make money surely. The money we each make chips in for the whole team like Sons of Anarchy. I'll try to come up with a topic later to draw more who want to make a major move for their life.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

May I suggest getting an outside opinion before you do anything drastic, .... perhaps a psychiatrist or therapist, .... just to make sure any of this is not just in your head ??

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate
Any proof of this? outstanding claims need outstanding evidence

I got evidence on my forehead. It's of the result of toxic dust come in contact with my skin. It usually heals. This has been going on for a long time and I've had enough of it. So I'm looking to make a move of some kind that'll help me out.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

May I suggest getting an outside opinion before you do anything drastic, .... perhaps a psychiatrist or therapist, .... just to make sure any of this is not just in your head ??

I know what I know. It's real. I got the evidence on my forehead right now. This time calls for self-defense. First line of self-defense is to move away from the danger. How is that drastic?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
. That's prolly what ATS needs...a topic for those looking to run away from whatever and team up to live decent somewhere... Or even keep on the move together. Any takers to make a team and make a move to somewhere but where we are right now?

Yes that's just what ATS needs.... The Adopt a Psycho program.
Let people who see devils and believe everyone is against them into their home.. ok.

Dude... seriously, Go seek help man.
Preferably from a doctor who isn't a devil.

I don't mean to be rude but... you're not making any sense and you sound a little mental.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

your symptons may be the result of low level radation posioning... seek medical help

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What in the hell?!

The movie "They Live" was awesome...

But no offense, OP, this post is just bananas... It reeks of paranoia.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

. That's prolly what ATS needs...a topic for those looking to run away from whatever and team up to live decent somewhere... Or even keep on the move together. Any takers to make a team and make a move to somewhere but where we are right now?

Yes that's just what ATS needs.... The Adopt a Psycho program.
Let people who see devils and believe everyone is against them into their home.. ok.

Dude... seriously, Go seek help man.
Preferably from a doctor who isn't a devil.

I don't mean to be rude but... you're not making any sense and you sound a little mental.

lol
May I call them what I like since I'm the target? You know, one has got to make labels for their foes. That's what I did in the OP because they act like devils. I'm not mental. Trust that.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

lol
May I call them what I like since I'm the target? You know, one has got to make labels for their foes. That's what I did in the OP because they act like devils. I'm not mental. Trust that.

Call them what you like man.

So who is doing what?

In two lines or less.. explain what's going on... in non-mental language.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ummmm, man, let me say that your pimples will go away with maturity just like your illusions about your family members, you sound like a normal teen who has spent to much time on here, go outside and kick a ball around..... if im wrong your totally fu**ed in the head and you need help...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
For info. on boils,go check out sherry shriner.She has manny web sites and I think you should see what she has to say.I do not think you are crazy,The looney toones have taken over the nut farm!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

OP, you don't have to beat on me. Just show proof.
And, yes, I remember, "They Live". It was a fun sort of B movie. I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick a$$ and I'm all out of bubble gum, or something like that. Rowdy Roddy Piper. Did he star in any other movies besides that, that I should watch that will cause me to wake up and smell the coffee and not get beat up?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

lol

Call them what you like man.

So who is doing what?

In two lines or less.. explain what's going on... in non-mental language.

I seen both of my parents shake dust off paper. Then when I look in the mirror I have puss filled bumps as a result from whatever kind of dust particals they are using. Plus it was other people using this dust against my person. That's why I said they are heavy here in southeast Michigan. And those other people also shook dust off paper when I had no result of puss, then I did just after that. I can tie two and two together like anyone else. I'm sane.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I seen both of my parents shake dust off paper. Then when I look in the mirror I have puss filled bumps as a result from whatever kind of dust particals they are using. Plus it was other people using this dust against my person. That's why I said they are heavy here in southeast Michigan. And those other people also shook dust off paper when I had no result of puss, then I did just after that. I can tie two and two together like anyone else. I'm sane.

Go to the doctors, get blood tests and see if the doctor can confirm your suspicions and perhaps identify the chemicals...
That's one way to find out.

Get him to refer you to a dermatologist... that's another way.
Test your skin condition and see exactly what's behind it.

I can't see why your relatives would want to poison you.

Try and get some footage (film) of your fokls and the paper/dust....and then we can see what's going on.

Those are the 3 options i recommend.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Now you have to ask yourselves, what is dust doing on paper? Dont that strike as odd to anyone else?

It dont take a rocket scientist to see what's going on. I am a target of these punks. This is serious to me. They'll even try to make me out as a mental case with just pimples if they could. But that's why I'm going to be making a move that'll help me out. I need to be away from these helliens, nuts, or whatever you can think to call them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join