It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti (Deep Conspiracy)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Smurfin A !!!!!!
You are right. To do nothing out of fear or risk is not honorable. There should be more people like you in the world.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, its not only coffee and oil, Haiti seems to be also rich in gold:

Haiti's Gold

Curious how the poorest country in this side of the world has so many good and bad luck... isn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's going to be a WILD RIDE! (Backstory) I was watching the Colbert Report from a few a few days ago, And Kathleen Sebelius, (Guest on his show, Secretary of Health and Human Services), Told everyone to Donate to the American Red Cross for Haiti Relief through their Cell Phones. ($10 donation)

I'm reading this having just got back from the supermarket,while waiting in line i received a text message from Orange it reads:

Hi from Orange.To donate £2.50 to UNICEF's Haiti earthquake children's appeal,text DONATE to 864233.£2.50 will be taken from your credit.Thank you.

I kinda scoffed as ive never had any charity texts . I'd like to help in some way was even thinking dropping a tenner in at oxfam on my way to work.

but like many of you the more you look into things the stranger it seems.

the poorest nation in the western hemisphere saddled with debt.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

There are certainly many aspects of this to ponder. I was listening to two Jehovahs witnesses speak while I stood in line behind them, they were debating the possibility that G-D destroyed Haiti and New Orleans because of the prevalency of VooDoo and black magick. Just thought it was an interesting take. I suppose anyone can look at this situation in Haiti and find a handful of possibilites.

I do know that earthquakes have been happening since the beginning of this planets inception, before HAARP and TPTB. So, sometimes bad things happen without our manipulation. Conspiracy theories are fun though...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is a deeply insulting thread.

It is so filled with ignorance and malcontentedness that it is hard to fathom the type of critical thinking errors required to come up with such garbage and then to want to spread it as if it was something other than utter nonsense.

I think some people need to step away from their computers and go out into the world and have a look around.

These are the kinds of threads that keep ATS looking like a pack of fools standing back from a harmless apple that has fallen from a tree because they "think" it might lead to their destructive and untimely end.

An earthquake happened, many people have died, many nations besides the red cross and many organizations are doing their very best to help and this is the best that ATS can offer about such a tragedy?

I really want to say some spiteful and mean things here, but I will refrain as it is outside of the decorum.

No s No f for the OP. I find your line of thinking ridiculous and distasteful.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by djusdjus]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Did the US or someone else use an earthquake machine to cause the earthquake for financial gains?

No, of course not. That's just silly and paranoid.

Are there people out there trying to make money off this?

Yes, of course there is. There will always be those who prey on the weak.

Is the Red Cross evil?

Of course not, they do a lot of good... but they are also in it to make money. There are plenty of other organizations you can give to or just give clothes and food items to food shelters. You don't HAVE to give to the Red Cross. It isn't your ONLY choice.

I find it strangely humorous, in a dark way, that when a national disaster such as this strikes we all send millions and millions of dollars to these people. YET everyday thousands are starving and homeless all through out the world.

A person goes to Walgreens and gives 5 bucks to the red cross for Hati and leaves the store feeling like he actually did something. BUT the rest of the year he gives nothing to all those homeless and starving as he buys his video games and gorges himself on Cheetos and Mountain Dew?

My point here is that as humans we blind ourselves to the homeless and starving until there is a huge disaster and then we give money to alleviate our guilt from not helping out the rest of the time.

And I'm not saying all of you. There are really good people out there. I'm more like the guy who give 5 bucks at Walgreens, so I'm not tooting my own horn here. But this has opened my eyes to my own hyprocrisy and I am going to try better in the future to help out more.

I'm just curious what you all think on here.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I personally think that the Earthquake that devastated Haiti was from Mother Nature and Mother Nature alone. But that doesn't keep me from thinking that a few people have taken advantage of a "great opportunity," where a lot of money can be made.

I wasn't really suspicious until I started seeing celebrities come out of the wood work asking people to donate to Haiti. Heck, even the NBA (National Basketball Association) is running commercials during the games asking people to help. Please don't get me wrong, I think that people in positions of power (i.e. celebrities of any kind) should be vocal about any situation where people are in desperate need of help, because, lets be honest, people are more likely to listen to them. But there is something about this that just smells fishy. Its almost like "they" (whom that it, I don't know) are trying to guilt-trip everyone into donating. Its like there is a constant message of "donate now." It seems like every time I turn on the TV, I see a message about donating to the Red Cross (the main one being the text for $10US that is added to your phone bill). Facebook has also been inundated with groups that say things like "For every person that joins I'll donate $0.05US to the Red Cross," and just about every application I use on Facebook has an option to donate to the Red Cross, be it by a link to their website, or by purchasing something from that application, and then they will donate to the Red Cross.

Again, I think that there should be an effort to help people, man-made disaster or not, but there is just something "off" about it this time.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Since you want to fill out a page, well then there's also Continental Grain. From the site "Political Friendster", we have the following from 2004:
"In the Caribbean, ContiLatin owns and operates the sole flour and feed mills in Guadeloupe, and provides high quality products to this market. In Haiti, ContiLatin is in partnership with the Government of Haiti and two other private parties in the sole flour mill on the island, which has been upgraded and expanded since it was bought from the government ten years ago."

Board of Directors:

Paul Fribourg
Member as of April 1990

Charles Fribourg
Member as of May 2001

Henry Kissinger – Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Member as of October 1988

Gerald Rosenfeld – Deputy Chairman, Rothschild North America Inc.
Member as of January 1997

Morton Sosland – Editor-in-Chief, Sosland Publishing Company
Member as of October 1988

Stephen R. Volk – Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets
Member as of May 2001

James D. Wolfensohn – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Wolfensohn & Co., LLC
Member as of January 2007

Advisor to the Board

Roger Kline – Director, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
Advisor since September 1996

Note the Obamaesque logo:
www.continentalgraincompany.com...

www.politicalfriendster.com...

Here's a dated article (1997)
www.hartford-hwp.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

You are forgetting something, the entire economy of Haiti was only 7 billion dollars a year and most of what they produce if no all was bought by the US.

Haiti owns much more to the US through the world bank.

Still since the 1940s that is what Haiti after been forced to pay in gold retribution to France they became a penniless nation that depended on loans and aid to survive.

The big thing about Haiti now well it may be a boom due to reconstruction financed by aid money poured from all over the world, but if the debt of Haiti goes erased, then is can start fresh with getting into more debt, that means the vicious cycle of dependency to the world banks and nations like US and UK will never stop.

But is going to be a lot of profiteering at the expenses of the people that will still be poor and Dependant.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I absolutely agree however why is it so bad to think how conveient this disaster will be for our global position. (i dont beleive in spoooky earthquake machines or that jive but.. )
Its ignorant to think otherwise and if you think im an as@ read my posts all i do is stick up for america and the people who are trying to deny the ignorance of what is going on here at ATS it truly is becoming tabloidish(made up word i know).
I wish i could go to help these people as a volunteer but i dont think they are letting civilians into haiti anytime soon too dangerous. Saying america will benefit in the global arena is absolutely acurate unfortunately we citizens will proly go broke paying for the new infastructure guess in life we must give even when we dont have enough aww crap im preaching
Go easy freind its just a WHAT IF discussion there are no reptillians or mother ships in this thread its actually a real debate not some enquirer crapola.
Im coming to realize that the cooks at ATS are serving a purpose thats not always so negative we need the COOKS or the rational minds would be lost in their own clutter of right and wrong. no progression into the unknown without the ocasional nut job to loosen things a bit.
God i hope this makes some sense???? Im not sure i even get me?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't believe the government created the earthquake but i do believe they will take full advantage of it. Starbucks, goldman sachs, caterpillar and so many other companies will go in there and use this disaster as a way to corner their respective markets......more than they have in the past that is

The governments involvement is actually really disturbing. While my local news was talking about people collecting water, blankets, and food for these people; Obama, Clinton and Bush "united" in asking the american people for cash money and nothing else. Then of course they decided to send troops in to save the day from "civil unrest", which was really survivors looting stores for food and supplies.

It is a very f***ed up situation but the best thing to do is just think positive thoughts for everyone that is there

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'd stay and talk but I'm off to Haiti to become a real estate mogul for the rich and famous!

HAARP never strikes twice in the same spot!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To the people who thinks USA is not in Haiti to take over of the place....
JUST WAIT AND SEE

Sorry...
When i say USA i wanted to say TPTB

[edit on 19-1-2010 by joao_ed]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by joao_ed

No, no the USA military, but big interest, they will be all over Haiti for reconstruction, I wonder if Haliburton will move camp from Iraq to Haiti.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
After reading this post it is very clear to me that the poor people of Haiti are getting screwed. I can't blame the residents there for trying to flee that place if they can afford to because the condititons there is not suitable for any human being trying to lead a decent life.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Your trust for corporate filth is highly offensive to me. Sorry your upset DJ but this is the tip of the iceburg when it comes to the scam that is the Red Cross. Don't be naive, what better way to launder money and advance an agenda than to put a halo on it and say your doing good deeds. That way people like you get disgusted and angry when someone quetions a motive

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
Apparently there is an even bigger coincidence in relation to the crisis in Haiti. Our Gov't have been setting up for a disaster like this for 3 years with a hi tech networking system to coordinate relief efforts. SOUTHCOM was preparing to test it's new system with A SCENARIO THAT INVOLEVED A HURRICANE IN HAITI ON THE SAME DAY! Since disaster struck on the day they were planning to do a test run anyway, they decide to just go ahead and go live and use the fully operational system. SO MANY COINCIDENCES, so few open minds....here's the link...

www.nextgov.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Of course they will, if Obama does what he promised, the soldiers in Iraque and all the big corporations there will have to move somewhere. Just take a guess, Iran or Haiti, or both?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

This story may require a new thread....anyone up this yet?

nevermind...here it is... www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=536095

[edit on 19-1-2010 by dangerish]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

Very well said.
Another coincidence, like in 9/11, when there were drills in the other side of the country, and the london attacks, when there were drills in the same day, hour and place where the bombing take place.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Has anyone heard a pip out of Dominican republic? There should have been damage there too?
Why only Haiti?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join