It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "We need to take out the CIA!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Excerpt from the Campaign for Liberty Regional Conference in Atlanta, GA. As the crowd begins to cheer, Ron Paul states, "We need to take out the CIA!"

There's been a coup - have you heard? It's the CIA coup. The CIA runs everything! They run the military .. and they're every bit as secretive as the Federal Reserve. And yet, think of the harm they have done since they were established at the end of World War II. They are a government unto themselves. They're in businesses, in drug businesses, they take out dictators... We need to take out the CIA!

Oh oh!
Did he just say that?

Oh yes he did!

I remember an interview he had a long time ago, he said that he knew alot of good patriots in the CIA, but he was somewhat opposed to it because of what the CIA was becoming.

I guess it became much worse since that interview.

This is like an Israeli saying let's get rid of Mossad or Pakistan saying let's get rid of ISI.

All statements would be equally on the spot!

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well this is going to put him directly in conflict with Neo-con Republicans as they are constant defenders of the CIA.

Ron Paul has some big cajones speaking about things like this.

That's why I love the guy.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ron Paul FTW!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here I sit at work, 27 years old, and I can honestly say that I have never voted. Not ONE single time. There has never been a reason for me to vote, that I could think of. What is the point of voting if all you have to choose from is a "Giant Douche" and a "Turd Sandwich"? That and the fact that it is possible for thee POPULAR vote (BY THE CITIZENS) to be thrown out on its back side if it dosent please TPTB.

I can also honestly say that if Mr. Paul were to run for president, I would pitch a tent in the line. He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and if it came down to it he would have my vote.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Here I sit at work, 27 years old, and I can honestly say that I have never voted. Not ONE single time. There has never been a reason for me to vote, that I could think of. What is the point of voting if all you have to choose from is a "Giant Douche" and a "Turd Sandwich"? That and the fact that it is possible for thee POPULAR vote (BY THE CITIZENS) to be thrown out on its back side if it dosent please TPTB.

I can also honestly say that if Mr. Paul were to run for president, I would pitch a tent in the line. He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and if it came down to it he would have my vote.

MessOnTheFED!

As nice as that would be I can't see him being allowed to get anywhere near the White House.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And this is way i voted for Ron Paul. He Speaks the Truth!!!
second line.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This just means that if Paul is close to being elected, he will be killed by the CIA.
A shame really..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I used to think Ron Paul was the greatest . I don't anymore . He received more money than any other candidate in the republican primaries and he didn't win when he should have . He never spent the money to win the election and it is my opinion he never had any intention of winning - . He sure does write a lot of books in his spare time and makes a lot of money selling them .
Yes he pushed to audit the fed (which hasn't happened ) and I honestly believe he is an "emergency exit" for TPTB to keep doing what they have been doing for years and when the dollar finally collapses they will have someone there to pretend to pick up the pieces and retain power .
People claim he woke up a lot of people I disagree , I think those people were awake already and waiting for someone to step forward to take the reigns and do the work for them .
I pray for the day where power is shared equally among all people this way there is no need for leaders and we can all follow the beat of our own drums to make where ever we live a better place instead of expecting it to come from individuals who seem to be more flawed than we can possibly imagine .

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG COMING UP!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
God bless him

I wish he would run for presidency

Ron Paul FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
I can also honestly say that if Mr. Paul were to run for president, I would pitch a tent in the line.

He did run for president.

Where were you? Did you vote for him in the primaries?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Uh-oh -- that's the same thing JFK said, shortly before he was assassinated by the CIA.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I used to think Ron Paul was the greatest . I don't anymore . He received more money than any other candidate in the republican primaries and he didn't win when he should have . He never spent the money to win the election and it is my opinion he never had any intention of winning - . He sure does write a lot of books in his spare time and makes a lot of money selling them.

That statement is a fallacy considering the fact that in our current profit system, making money is the very nature of the beast that we live in.

Using the "Oh they are just trying to make money off of us..." reasoning to devalue someone's message is one of the worse arguments that anyone can make.

Why?

Because NO ONE can escape it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I agree. Ron Paul says the things that people want to hear like the hero in a action movie. But when it comes time to fight the fight, the credits start rolling.

I like him but he's action-less.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Uh-oh -- that's the same thing JFK said, shortly before he was assassinated by the CIA.

The Difference is that JFK had power and people took him seriously .... things that Ron Paul lacks ..

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Take heed my fellow ats members, these might the strongest words Ron Paul has ever spoken. He is either a true patriot or an agent provocateur, I hope it's the former.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The good doctor has ALMOST driven the nail through the board on this one! The CIA is only part, albeit the apparently biggest part, of the overall secrecy-"intelligence" apparati collectively known as the National "Security" State. There are other alphabet soup agencies like the NSA, NSC, DIA etc. as well as the almighty God itself that is the Black Budget. The whole s#*^house is WAY more monolithic than most people realize, but cheers to RP for speaking a good general truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm sure the folks at Christians In Action (CIA) are taking notice of his call to take them out. Especially after they just lost several of their operators recently.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
oops - this message posted on the wrong thread. D'oh!

Wondered why my thread had so may stars and flags, lol

Mods, feel free to delete

[edit on 18-1-2010 by dogsounds]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

The Difference is that JFK had power and people took him seriously .... things that Ron Paul lacks ...

Ron Paul's words are more powerful than you think. I for one take him very seriously.

There's a reason threads like this are immediately elevated to the front page.

Originally posted by mikelee
I'm sure the folks at Christians In Action (CIA) are taking notice of his call to take them out.

I always thought they were the Cocaine Importing Agency!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join