It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "We need to take out the CIA!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is too late. They already have interpol waiting in the wings. The CIA staged a coup in 1963 and we all know it. The CIA is responsible for all the terrorism, all the violence. The FBI helped them with Murrah and Waco.The CIA has been terrorizing the rest of the planet, destabilizing underdeveloped countries, bombing trains in India, through their Pakistani partners. Fema is a major threat to America all by itself. We are surrounded. The evil empire is running the show. Ron Paul doesn't even think 911 was an inside job
. Why do the ptb all of a sudden want to dump the CIA? Are things getting so near the surface that they will soon be exposed so they want the CIA to take the fall? We need to throw our entire government. Is there some way we can do that and still keep the Constitution? Are there actually moral people left in the CIA that have been making trouble for the ptb?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The CIA formed its roots from powerful families and its ties with the military industrial complex. The Bush Family can be traced back to its origin, and links to the monetary elite are well established. From what appears on the surface, the agency serves as a free agent to exercise the use of force domestically and well within foreign countries, setting up force multipliers and assets worldwide. The true extent of their reach is still undetermined, and I propose that they will continue to be scalable and flexible to serve the global elite and their multinational corporate interests.

Ron Paul is one man; and since We, the People have not been in the business of following true leaders for quite some time now (remembering the assassinations of the 60's), it would serve us well to invest time and interest supporting as many Patriots as possible, taking into account the awesome power of numbers over tyranny. Your government is terrified that the People will unite. Let's turn their fear into a reality.

CIA, FED, IRS, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral -burn it all down, tear it apart, make them remember that We, the People will resist tyranny wherever it presents itself, on every doorstep, every time. We can defeat their Army of clones and slaves because WE outnumber THEM. Unite and accept your destiny.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I get the same feeling when I watch Alex Jones. I get a strange feeling in the back of my brain that says these guys are in on it, and they will throw around just a touch of truth to get you to support them, to divide up the people that are awake, divide and conquer, but after the fact they go back to their offices and laugh at us for believing him, put it this way if Ron Paul doesn’t get shot we will know he is in on it.

If Jones or Paul were a real threat they would disappear

[edit on 18-1-2010 by humilisunus]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The CIA is the most powerful MOB in the world. Ron Paul is safe as long as the people do not elect him President of the U.S.
He is starting to speak more candidly because he IS more popular than ever before, and, he is running out of time. It is now or never.
He is not a young man, he is probably not afraid of the CIA and the CIA (presently) is not afraid of him.
We need more like him.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul must be at a point in his life that he doesn't care what anyone may try to do to him because of how he tells the truth. I'm proud of him for that fact, but at the same time I fear for his safety.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
God, keep this man safe. If anything happens to him, I for one will be incredibly suspicious...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
"Stand by for heavy rolls, secure all gear adrift … I repeat … stand by for heavy rolls."

If there’s one thing Ron Paul knows how to do, it’s rock the boat.

IMO, he’s the only politician in Washington D.C. who has any guts. The rest are a bunch of worthless cowards, including our president.

F.T.G. "Crashed jet carrying coc aine linked to CIA"
www.onlinejournal.com...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For all you saying that something will happen to Paul if the government ever did that. It would be a storm of hell throughout the country upon the government i would think as awake as all are becoming now.

In 2012 if we make it past that i see for the next 16 yrs a real change Ron president in 2012 8 year term, Rand Paul following after being elected into congress this year for the next 8 after Ron
can hope anyways

In 2012 the NWO will be defeated if Paul take office to take the country back

[edit on 18-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

I used to think Ron Paul was the greatest . I don't anymore . He received more money than any other candidate in the republican primaries and he didn't win when he should have . He never spent the money to win the election and it is my opinion he never had any intention of winning - . He sure does write a lot of books in his spare time and makes a lot of money selling them.

That statement is a fallacy considering the fact that in our current profit system, making money is the very nature of the beast that we live in.

Using the "Oh they are just trying to make money off of us..." reasoning to devalue someone's message is one of the worse arguments that anyone can make.

Why?

Because NO ONE can escape it.

This and also that he carried this message for 20 years before it ever started gaining any attention and his books started making profit. That said I realize he believes in the free markets but would it really go against his ideals if he tried to appease some fence-sitters by offering the book in free E-Book format, I don't know if this was done or not so I'm not saying he hasn't.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

LOL "A storm of hell throughout the country", you're joking right. You had a government who has been proven to have lied to the people to start an illegal war in Iraq, it has currently killed thousands of innocents in Iraq and yet there's hardly a whisper of protest from the people. NEVER underestimate the apathy that is the US of A.

Make way ... Dead man walking

RIP Mr Paul

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I would say that Ron don't go deep on the quest to fix the problems because he loves his life. Would you be ahead leading such revolution ? Guess not, unfortunatle he is old and I don't see any one to replace him.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

Agree

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yes. That acronym is true as well my friend!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

I agree. Ron Paul says the things that people want to hear like the hero in a action movie. But when it comes time to fight the fight, the credits start rolling.

I like him but he's action-less.

Actually, you've got it mixed up. OBAMA was the one who said what the people wanted to hear (false hope and false promises).

The reason Ron isn't president is because he spoke the truth. No one likes the truth ^_~

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Ron Paul has fought the same fight for over 20 years still fighting for the same actions and newer better ones, he has stood his ground and this is proof. 2012 will be his year America will bring him into office its our only hope. He is not Illuminati if he was he would have been president along time ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How MANY microbiologists were 'suicided' and 'accidented' in order they could pitch just ONE of their scams, i.e. 'World Pandemic' ?

Was it 400-plus microbiologists ?

And HOW MANY 'scientists' did they BRIBE and THREATEN into supporting yet another of their scams, i.e. 'Global Warming later known as Climate Change'

Was it a couple of THOUSAND 'scientists' ?

Yet we're SUPPOSED to believe that they are 'powerless' to shut up Ron Paul ? LOL

Looking more and more as if Ron Paul has been emplaced as a 'vent', isn't it --- as a mouthpiece for the letting-off of steam on behalf of the massed and furious Sheepies ?

In other words, was Ron Paul CREATED by the PTB as a 'safety valve' ?

Looks like it

I mean, he's a little nugget, no doubt about it. And he says what the People would say if they were provided a platform

HE GIVES HOPE TO THE PEEPUL

and as we know, all people need is a bit of 'hope' to keep them trudging along in their well-worn tracks

But if they can take-out 400-plus microbiologists and control thousands of 'scientists'

then we KNOW they could close-down Ron Paul in a nanosecond

if they wanted to

Obviously they don't want to

wonder why ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Why do the ptb all of a sudden want to dump the CIA? Are things getting so near the surface that they will soon be exposed so they want the CIA to take the fall?

I've been wondering the same thing since Obama started in on the CIA early in his term. It seems that the CIA has been receiving far more attention from politicians and the media these days and I can't help but wonder if tptb aren't shifting their secrets to some other organization. If I had secrets to keep I certainly wouldn't entrust them to any organization making the front page of the paper. Know what I mean?

P.S. The CIA would also be the perfect fall guy assuming any of the 9/11 conspiracies turn out to be true and tptb have no way of hiding it any longer.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Here I sit at work, 27 years old, and I can honestly say that I have never voted. Not ONE single time. There has never been a reason for me to vote, that I could think of. What is the point of voting if all you have to choose from is a "Giant Douche" and a "Turd Sandwich"? That and the fact that it is possible for thee POPULAR vote (BY THE CITIZENS) to be thrown out on its back side if it dosent please TPTB.

I can also honestly say that if Mr. Paul were to run for president, I would pitch a tent in the line. He seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and if it came down to it he would have my vote.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by MessOnTheFED!]

You sir are absolutely correct. I am 30 and have never voted for the same reason. The fact that we are forced to choose between two evils doesn't make it any better than we started with. Our last good president was Kennedy, and look what happened to him when he called out the CIA on their dealings? Boom.

I am patriotic, I love this country, and for all those poeple who say I don't have the right to complain if I didn't vote, Put someone up like Ron Paul and I will stand in line right beside you in my underwear wearing a pink hat and in winter with snow up to my knees.

However frightening an idea that sounds to you folks is one thing, but for the first time in my life this man has actually stood up and confronted big buisiness and totalitarian government, namely our own as it has become and not faultered to the money of the oil companies, the drug cartels or political pressure.

I hope he runs for president again, I will vote for him again. Too bad he got blacklisted in the last election, I was watching him closely, when it came time to make the descision, suprise suprise, he wasn't allowed to debate except on one occasion, and the rest of the time he was media blacked from making comments.

I salute you sir, and I salute Ron Paul, our only REAL politician and representative of the people.

King

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

...and how many microbiologists or scientists have millions of fans watching their every move, almost anticipating for something to happen?

How many people would even notice that a microbiologist went missing?

Your argument is seriously flawed... the powers that be are not so stupid that they would go to war with the masses. Because that is the chain of events that action upon Ron Paul would cause... whether you'd like to believe it or not.

That is why now Ron Paul is able to speak out about more and more controversial topics -- he's safe in our hands, don't worry!

[edit on 18/1/10 by Navieko]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
*Reminder*

Dr. Ron Paul brought this very subject up at a Presidental Debate. This is not a new topic for the good doctor. He Has been very public in his stance in policy, that opposes the C.I.A

Even back to the 1980's....

Let that sink in, and re-read many of the comments made before this one.

That was the big problem with Dr. Paul's campaign. People didn't actually think that what he was saying could be accomplished. The principles of liberty and freedom are surrounded by stories of great sacrifice.

He was there, he is still there....He is a candidate, a spokesperson, and a defender of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

---
When they introduced themselves to the American Public in the first republican presidential debate, he said something like, "I'm Ron Paul, Texas Congressman, I am the Champion of the Constitution."
---

He wasn't lying folks. I consider myself lucky to have found a person such as Ron Paul. To understand what it takes and what is all about, I could never repay that debt.

Food for thought
Ron Paul 2012?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join