It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "We need to take out the CIA!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The CIA is indeed a rogue faction within the American government, and a fascist one, that's been carrying out some of the worst crimes against humanity to date (mainly through setting up murderous dictatorships abroad), and waged war on the American people for decades. BUT how the Hell are you people gonna get rid of the CIA??? How are you gonna prosecute them for their violation of the Constitution, crimes against humanity and conspiracy against US citizens? They ARE the government. To bring them down, you gotta bring down the whole structure they've been profiteering from and manipulating for decades. They've got all the resources, workforce and information they need to bring down just any group or network that revolts against them...

How?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Its about time he starts breaking the ice!! The feds have really stepped on their own D#### this time!! Now that people know we have leaders that arent afraid, this will help us get together and rally against the real dirtbags that are driving the country into the ground!! S&F keep up the good work guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul can make these statements because he's supposed to.

Know what a Judas Goat is?

A Judas Goat is the goat who leads the other goats into the slaughter house. He isn't afraid of the slaughter house because he gets to exit the other side unharmed. And because he isn't afraid, it makes his followers unafraid as well, keeping them calm before the slaughter.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Once again,

How Long has he been making these statements?
How long has the general populace been against wars?
Both present and past....

How long have people had the general idea that we don't want to be the policemen of the world?

We, as people have shared Dr. Paul's sediments for a LONG TIME....

Decades, maybe Centuries........

We argue about simple truths we all share....No matter who the messenger is

[edit on 18-1-2010 by The_Brave]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by The_Brave]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul seems to be on the money. He needs to start wearing Flak Vests and never take a ride in a open top limo. "Accidents" allways seem to happen to these type of people. Suddenly they are found in a ditch with suspected heroine overdose or something. I seriously do not know how he keeps the position he does. He just needs to throw in some stuff about reptilians.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I get the same feeling when I watch Alex Jones. I get a strange feeling in the back of my brain that says these guys are in on it, and they will throw around just a touch of truth to get you to support them, to divide up the people that are awake, divide and conquer, but after the fact they go back to their offices and laugh at us for believing him, put it this way if Ron Paul doesn’t get shot we will know he is in on it.

If Jones or Paul were a real threat they would disappear

[edit on 18-1-2010 by humilisunus]

I can't believe you said this!
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I have had that same feeling as you for quite some time.

I think RP is his own "false flag". The "people" need a voice; so he becomes the leader of the anti-gov pack. What better way to get them to all come out of the woodwork so they can be counted....names and addresses, included. RP is the room monitor and his delegates are making lists of names.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I've been a ron paul fan for a long time.

He's not the only one who knows about who runs what...we've been given little hints and clues thru the years and only the hard core die hard guys who have spent many hours and dollars on media and books looking into this stuff will most likely get my next comment, which is I believe they are also taking orders and my suspicions are, it's coming from across the pond! of all places!!!!!

Any guesses?..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

kinda reminds me of Peter Schiff though They are obviously in different fields. Nobody took Schiff seriously and he was laughed at and ridiculed, but after predicting the mess we are in as the others laughed and pointed fingers, no one's laughing now! I think that Paul is being taken serious and is gaining popularity, his words are being listened to and taken serious. In 3 years who knows where this country will be but after 8 years of Bush/Cheney and the lies Obama told to get elected I think Ron Paul would be a serious and possibly winning candidate for 2012!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The CIA runs the military? What?!! No way. I thought it was the secretary of the defense that runs all branches of the military. IF the CIA has taken over that position in a coup d'état then we are in some serious trouble.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No, we should not take out the CIA. I dont have time to say why right now, but there are a lot of reasons.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Looks like Ron Paul just signed his death…er…accident warrant!

Of course with the level of scandals and out of touch with reality that is our government nowadays...he is just another voice in the crowd.

Those sheeple never learn!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by humilisunus
reply to post by Hermitoutofhishole

I get the same feeling when I watch Alex Jones. I get a strange feeling in the back of my brain that says these guys are in on it, and they will throw around just a touch of truth to get you to support them, to divide up the people that are awake, divide and conquer, but after the fact they go back to their offices and laugh at us for believing him, put it this way if Ron Paul doesn’t get shot we will know he is in on it.

If Jones or Paul were a real threat they would disappear

[edit on 18-1-2010 by humilisunus]

I can't believe you said this!
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I have had that same feeling as you for quite some time.

I think RP is his own "false flag". The "people" need a voice; so he becomes the leader of the anti-gov pack. What better way to get them to all come out of the woodwork so they can be counted....names and addresses, included. RP is the room monitor and his delegates are making lists of names.

So basically The current and former president(during his term) lies/lied to us and any politicians(Ron Paul) or people who try and wake the masses(Alex Jones) by speaking out against the FED or CIA or just TPTB in general, but are still living are also in on it. i guess unless you are dead for speaking the truth, only then can we trust that you were not "one of them" and since you would be six feet under and could not help us from the grave, it would be to late for us to trust in you. Somehow I feal this way of thinking is flawed!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is anyone making 'Ron Paul 2012' bumper stickers? Post the link if there is one.

Ron Paul's a BAMF!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hermitoutofhishole
I used to think Ron Paul was the greatest . I don't anymore . He received more money than any other candidate in the republican primaries and he didn't win when he should have . He never spent the money to win the election and it is my opinion he never had any intention of winning - . He sure does write a lot of books in his spare time and makes a lot of money selling them .
\.

He didn't win because the main stream media in the United States scrubbed all mention of him from news reports. At the time if you read Reuters or AP, he was mentioned, but if you read CNN, MSNBC, etc... all mention of him was removed from AP or Reuters tagged articles.

He didn't win because those that control the media didn't want him to win. Instead of killing him physically, they virtually killed him in the news.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes, let's take out the CIA, FBI, NSA and the State Dept. too!

That should help America out a ton...

(rolls eyes)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Until we get a President that does not post CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral Commission to almost every single position we will not have any real change.

Putting a new Democrat, Republican, or even Libertarian sock-puppet over the CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral hand changes nothing.

I would support any person irregardless of political party not controlled by these groups. Here's hoping we find one

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Bravo for Ron Paul! I've always thought of Ron Paul as the thinking man's Alex Jones. He is always measured in his statements. He seldom overstates a case and always allows for alternate views. For him to be so profound with the CIA tells me he believes they are very dangerous to our survival as a free nation. Thus, I pray for Ron Paul's safety.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by romanmel]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And everyone on this thread who agrees with him...red list here you go! Way to go Ron!

Second line...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The

"We need to"
comment 'could' have been better said in 1947.

It's never too late.....
to excercise 'your' Choice.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Does this guy have a death wish or what.
Screw Chuck Norris, Ron Paul kicks ***.

The Boogyman checks under his bed at night for Ron Paul.

Superman has a pair of Ron Paul Pajamas.

It's time to make this guy into a modern day folk hero.
History books will be written about this man someday.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join